Promotions: While supplies last.

Amazing edible selection, CBD and so many great dabs! Copyright © 2020 Dispensaries.app | Newdelz LLC. Steve Sisolak has signed a bill to shed light on the "pot-repenuers" fertilizing Nevada's fast-growing recreational marijuana industry. The Source + You: Better Together. I discovered this place a year ago and have been dying for them to open!!

Darn! The+Source offers the best cannabis products including flower, edibles, concentrates, topicals, and more -- all at the best prices.

Welcome to your new neighborhood dispensary, The+Source. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. ❤️ But their staff was just awesome and they even gave me 10% off which was a very nice surprise, I will be back every pay day you have got yourself a long term customer!!! Reno Gazette-Journal. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Privacy Policy. Thank you for finally bringing something new to Reno as well!

Privacy Policy. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Not too often are you provided with as much information up front about the strain you are looking at. I really enjoyed the display. Other high-quality brand products are also here in the form of cartridges, vape pens, concentrates and dabs.

Nevada’s premier dispensary is proud to be open for curbside +in-store in Reno. New dispensary here in Reno!

Well worth the pricing and everyone there is welcoming and nice so it’s easy to feel comfortable while shopping.

Find the best deals on cannabis products at The Source - Reno (Now open for Curbside + In-Store!). The Source - Reno (Now open for Curbside + In-Store!). We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Welcome to your new neighborhood dispensary, The+Source. This new Reno dispensary is amazing! You're not old enough to use Leafly.

Recreational. I'm happy.

Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and You must be 21+ or a registered patient for eligibility.

Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Participating retailers own all choices related to the promotion, content, and its administration. great customer service, will definitely be back. The+Source offers the … Nevada’s premier dispensary is proud to be open for curbside +in-store in Reno. The content on this site is for entertainment purposes. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Leafly operates in compliance with all applicable laws regarding access to cannabis. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Will most definitely return there next time im in town! Gov.

I was excited to check this place out because it’s now the closest dispensary to my house. The Source - Reno (Now open for Curbside + In-Store!). We pride ourselves on being leaders in cannabis education, advocacy, and in delivering consistently great experiences. Leafly operates in compliance with all applicable laws regarding access to cannabis. The Source cannabis store located at 5270 Longley Ln -Suite 103 Reno, Nevada is open to help people get access and shop for adult use recreational marijuana products. Upon entering, I was greeted by the entire staff.

Find exclusive top-tier brands at everyday low prices and get rewarded for every purchase. 4.8 star average rating from 1423 reviews. The flower selection could be better but they are new to this area so I’m sure that will change over time.

The Dispensary NV - Reno. Privacy Policy. This site does not provide legal or medical advice. - All Rights Reserved.

Enjoy responsibly.

and Privacy Policy.

Promotions may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without notice. recommend trying the solventless carts from cAmp or Tahoe Hydro.

and Privacy Policy. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Subject to participating retailer’s product availability, deals are for Leafly Pickup and Delivery Reservations only.

Top shelf 1/8ths for $52? Closed Curbside pickup.

Not to mention their brand CAMP makes solventless cartridges and ice water hash. About this dispensary The Source We offer deli style flower service with over 50 strains available, as well as a selection of edibles, concentrates, topicals and cannabis accessories. Enter your location to see results closest to you.

Enjoy responsibly. View Comments. If you haven’t had the chance to check out his dispensary, I would highly recommend it. By accessing this site, you accept

By accessing this site, you accept The Source dispensary menu products are available to anyone over the age of 21 for recreational use. You must be 21+ or a registered patient for eligibility.