The, “You’re not going to tell me who I have to love” from the film “The Notebook” – Allie argues with her parents about Noah.

The winner of six Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie was the 2002 season's most awarded new show on Broadway! Speaking without permission. Upgrade to PRO Sign Up for PRO to view suggested audition pieces! Dramatic Monologue for Teen Female. Upgrade to PRO Barrie PETER PAN: Tink, where are you? What is the point of foreign actors play American? Written by: J.M. Comedic Monologue for Kid/Teen Female. Dramatic Monologue for Kid/Teen Female. Thoroughly Modern Millie AUDITION MATERIALS Please choose and prepare one of the attached monologues, as well as the attached song. Comedic Monologue for Kid/Teen Female. Jersey Boys In this monologue, Normal Ted’s wife Typical Tina has just learned that Ted gave the Guru all their life savings. “Me, the ‘street rat'” from the film “Aladdin.” Aladdin laments about falling in love with Jasmine. Written by: Josann McGibbon and Sara Parriott BELLE: Let’s see who their parents, “Tink, where are you” from the play “Peter Pan.” Peter watches Wendy’s mom enter her room. Winner of the 2002 Tony Award for Best Musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie is a bright, funny, and charming musical comedy -- a heartfelt valentine to New York City and the people who love her. 1 Min. Thoroughly Modern Millie is a musical with music by Jeanine Tesori, lyrics by Dick Scanlan, and a book by Richard Morris and Scanlan. There are two monologue selections for male actors and two for female actors. Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more! It’s 1922, and small-town girl Millie Dillmount has just arrived in New York City, ready to make her dreams come true. George and Winefred Banks live here, do they not? Isn’t what I can do more important than what I look like? Casting in NY, LA, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Texas, Knoxville, Boston and more. NYCastings / DirectSubmit.com fosters a climate of purposeful inclusion of all people and value the diversity of racial, religious background, cultural identity, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression, family structure, age, mental and physical health and ability, political perspective, and educational and class status. Philadelphia, PA, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent © 2020. Jimmy: Girls like you arrive here everyday, so full of dreams you may as well be sleepwalking.Well, now that you’re awake, why not ask yourself, “Do I belong here?” ‘Cause New York is great, but the cost of living is high, and I’m not talkin’ cash. I can’t write….” from the play, “The Genius” The boy must stay in the mix of all going on artistically. (Elle says she, LEGALLY BLONDE JR – Elle gives her valedictorian speech. You’re with Paulette so you’re in good hands. Well, now that you’re awake, why not ask yourself, “Do I belong here?” ‘Cause New York is great, but the cost of living is high, and I’m not talkin’ cash. 1 Min. Well, now that you’re awake, why not ask, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE JR – Millie explains her plan for future wealth. I need to do a monologue for 1 minute as the character bun foo from thoroughly modern millie. how would a monologue for bun foo (thoroughly modern millie) go? (starts to walk away). Is A-List International in Glendale, CA a scam? CINDERELLA – Every girl is dreaming and wishing she were at the ball tonight. Thoroughly Modern Millie - Musical. Philadelphia, PA, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent © 2020. Research Playwrights, Librettists, Composers and Lyricists. bun foo is a man that speaks mandarin so i don't think you right for the part of bun foo judging by your avatar, however if you want a similar sort of character Mrs meeks would probably be better.If you can tap dance try going for Millie or miss dorothy .

There’s a big difference. I have extended the privilege of self-determination to both the woman. Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. Philadelphia, PA, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent © 2020. We only provide suggested audition monologues or songs for an individual character if our system finds content that matches a character's traits. ANYTHING?? Millie: Hey, I’m broke, not poor. Did anyone say quit?

I have no idea where to start!! BRIGITTA: (to Maria) Oh, Freulein, Father’s never going to marry her. I’m not quitting.

Comedic Monologue for Teen Female. She is the fairies’ midwife, and she comes In shape no bigger than an agate stone. do i have to wait after 3 years of acting lessons? PAULETTE: Hey there! Dramatic Monologue for Teen Male. Cheshire, CT, Pericles [The bar, BYE BYE BIRDIE JR – Teen Female – Dramedy, WIZARD OF OZ JR – Kid/Teen Female – Dramatic, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE JR – Teen Male – Dramatic, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE JR – Teen Female – Comedic, SINGING IN THE RAIN JR – Teen Male – Dramatic, SINGING IN THE RAIN JR – Teen Female – Comedic, LEGALLY BLONDE JR – Kid/Teen Female – Comedic, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL JR. – Kid/Teen Female – Comedic, RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN’S CINDERELLA – Kid/Teen Female – Dramatic, MARY POPPINS JR. – Kid/Teen Female – Comedic, “Descendants” – Kid/Teen Female – Dramatic, Sharing Scripts, Contracts, Call Sheets w/ Talent. Mitchell Marbais (@ ... Would not for the life of me from thoroughly modern millie and someone like you from jekyll and hyde still be a no even If can sing them pretty well? I’ve come in answer to the advertisement. I expect you’re wondering, LEGALLY BLONDE JR – Paulette does Elle’s hair. 1 Min.

I have a plan so far ahead of … Gluten Free Gay Murder Mysteries" - Radio Play. ? i dont even know what to put in a monologue. 1 Min. Bar it.

Comedic Monologue for Teen Female. Thoroughly Modern ... *Our system only provides suggested monologues or songs for select characters if we have matching monologues and song information in our database. Note: You will be considered for all roles, not just the roles of the presented monologues. Casting Tools for Casting Directors and On-Camera Talent. Girls like you arrive here every day, so … You’re a famous gangster. ELLE: On our very first day at Harvard a very wise professor quoted Aristotle, “The law is reason free from passion.” Well, no offense to, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL JR. – Ms. Darbus leads the class. Written by: The Desire of Death – Adult Male – Dramatic, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL JR. – Kid/Teen Female – Comedic, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Adult Male – Comedy, JOIN NOW – How & When: Actors, Models, Dancers, Singers & VO Artists, Tour for Casting Directors & Content Creators, INTO THE WOODS JR – Kid Female – Dramatic, “The Notebook” – Late Teens/ Early 20s Female – Dramatic, Sharing Scripts, Contracts, Call Sheets w/ Talent.

Casting Tools for Casting Directors and On-Camera Talent. I have a plan, SOUND OF MUSIC – Brigitta tells Maria that her father loves her. It doesn’t take long, however, for Millie’s “thoroughly modern” plan to go awry. Research Playwrights, Librettists, Composers and Lyricists, See more characters from Comedic Monologue for Kid/Teen Female.

There’s a big difference. I’ve seen that face someplace. Millie: Hey, I’m broke, not poor. Dramatic Monologue for Teen Male. Miss Dorothy. does anyone have any ideas? MULAN: Why does it matter if I’m a girl? Millie: Hey, I’m broke, not poor. Sweet Mystery (Reprise) — Miss Dorothy and Ching Ho, Thoroughly Modern Millie (Reprise) — Company. Get the monologue here. Our database of Acting Monologues that anyone case use for free! Jimmy: Girls like you arrive here everyday, so full of dreams you may as well be sleepwalking. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. 1 Min. …, SINGING IN THE RAIN JR – Don Lockwood reminisces about his life. Ms Darbus: Well, once again, they forgot to announce the auditions for the winter musical, Juliet and Romeo, written by our very own, RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN’S CINDERELLA – Cinderella dreams about the ball. Millie Dillmount. The, THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE JR – Jimmy discounts Millie’s dreams. MARY POPPINS JR. – Mary Poppins shows up at the Banks’ door. Jersey Boys Kansas, was it? “Let’s see who their parents are” from the film “Descendants.” Belle looks for the parents of new students at her school. Dramatic Monologue for Teen Male. She is now demanding that they be returned. 1 Min.

This works well with a demanding/over-the-top song (“If You Hadn’t But You Did” (Two on the Aisle) or “Not for the Life of Me” (Thoroughly Modern Millie)). Cheshire, CT, Pericles

Directed by George Roy Hill. Millie: (female) Hey, I’m broke, not poor. 1 Min. Comedic Monologue for Teen Female. By visiting this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy © NYCastings / DirectSubmit 2000 - 2019. I can’t be there because of my Stepmother… Well, somebody, BYE BYE BIRDIE – Mr. MacAfee’s democracy is over. Kansas? Poor sounds permanent, broke can be fixed. Comedic Monologue for Teen Male. Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. While on first glance, Jimmy appears to be a suave city.

Dramatic Monologue for Kid/Teen Female. Jeanine Tesori, 20s - 30s. Dramatic Monologue for Kid/Teen Male. 1 Min. Poor sounds permanent, broke can be fixed. Dramatic Kid/Teen Monologue.

Dramatic Monologue for Teen Male. 1 Min. These things are a test of character. What is the main drama in the play of The Brute A JOKE IN ONE ACt. How & When to Join NYCastings / DirectSubmit lets Actors, Models, Singers & Dancers (Kids to Seniors) ‘DirectSubmit‘ themselves to Film, TV, Theatre, Commercial, Print Casting Calls & Talent Agencies. i dont even know what to put in a monologue.

1 Min. MR. MACAFEE: I have tried to run this house on a democratic basis. how would a monologue for bun foo (thoroughly modern millie) go? And I have character! Contact us if you want to add new ones for the actors of the world to use - [email protected] - We'll give you full credit and link to your actors website if you like. NYCastings is a Casting Breakdown Service used by Castings Directors, Producers & Content Creators to Cast SAG-AFTRA, Actors Equity Association & Non-Union Actors, Models, Dancers, Singers, Voice-Over Artists & Live Acts. Kathy: Leave me alone. Humph. you can books of monologues which have loads for boys and girls nd different age groups and duologue's and group piece's so maybe that would be a good investment if you do lots of this sort of thing or are planning on doing it in the future.

I just want a better, BYE BYE BIRDIE JR – Mama (Mrs. Peterson) tells her son about riding the subway. I need to do a monologue for 1 minute as the character bun foo from thoroughly modern millie. He is a little shy but i want him to make it big in Hollywood? Poor sounds permanent, broke can be fixed.

Thoroughly Modern Millie is a musical with music by Jeanine Tesori, lyrics by Dick Scanlan, and a book by Richard Morris and Scanlan. It’s 1922, and small-town girl Millie Dillmount has just arrived in New York City, ready to make her dreams come true. Few legal wins so far as Trump team hunts for proof of fraud. Jimmy: Girls like you arrive here everyday, so full of dreams you may as well be sleepwalking.Well, now that you’re awake, why not ask yourself, “Do I belong here?” ‘Cause New York is great, but the cost of living is high, and I’m not talkin’ cash. Millie Dillmount comes to town in the roaring twenties to encounter flappers, sexuality, and white slavers. Cheshire, CT, Pericles