Glassdoor has 42 Three Ships reviews submitted anonymously by Three Ships employees. See who Three Ships has hired for this role. This is a good place for anyone who is ready to take ownership of their work and looking to make an impact. I have been working at Three Ships full-time for less than a year. In 2018, we have hit new records in terms of total client count, client revenue, and we will show strong growth and profitability for the year. Because everyone is super busy we don't spend enough time together as a team outside of work but I think that is starting to change. Are you sure you want to replace it? I've been with Three Ships for the past year and to say it's gone quickly is an understatement. It's one of the best places I've seen for recognizing hard work and rewarding it. https://www.three-ships.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CRISP-Summer-2017-Interns.mp4. Three Ships Raleigh, North Carolina. If you are looking for a role that consists of the same tasks everyday, I suggest looking elsewhere. I came from a large company that was old school and still had quite the 'bro network'. Also, the characterization of our leadership as “mostly male” is inaccurate. When I found out a male employee who started the same time as I did was making significantly more than me, I knew it was time to leave. Our internship program lasts 10 weeks, spanning early June to late August. Oberlin Court is right next door and Cameron Village is only half a mile away. I've had an extremely positive experience. Who are you? - Unlimited PTO This also led to him making bad decisions about who to put in leadership positions, most notably the former CEO of CRISP, Jeff Kilman. That kind of environment isn't for everyone Women are actually respected here and recognized for hard work. Digital Marketing is a fast-paced industry which sometimes means you have to work long hours.

We wanted to address a few impressions raised in the review.

8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great company with an exciting future. You have an unyielding interest in the digital world and you can’t wait to dive in. Oberlin Court is right next door and Cameron Village is only half a mile away. If they don't have what you want, there's literally a huge grocery list in the corner where you can request items and they'll get it for you. - Surrounded by brilliant people which encourages you to bring your "A+" game every day You must be a recent grad (no more than 1 year post grad) or rising senior to apply.

Administrative Assistant Three Ships Raleigh, North Carolina 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants.

Three Ships Salaries trends.

Thank you for your comments. - Even though it doesn't matter much now, the office is great and there's constantly free snacks, drinks, etc.

Plus, the benefits and fringe benefits are some of the best around! We give you both opportunity and responsibility. This company will push you to be an independent, yet best team worker you can be. Three Ships Interns work Tuesday – Friday, or about 30 hours a week, and are paid $12 an hour. We operate two business lines -- client performance and consumer media. See below for the current opportunities available within the Three Ships family of companies. To whet your appetite in the world of digital marketing. Three Ships, the parent company of CRISP, 3S Ventures, Mattress Advisor and House Method, is hosting a summer internship program for digital advertising, analytics, media, PR, creative and more in Raleigh…