Unable to add item to List. Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for Xbox One. The Thrust master racing wheel is comprehensive equipment that offers precision and realistic sensations.

You a update every minute at this point. I didn't know this, but the wheel would not work properly. Rating: 100%. Out of stock. Accessories, controllers and joysticks. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 September 2020. Main issue we had, was that as a Christmas present, my son tried to set it up. 2 red textured rubber grips, inspired by motor sports, ensuring optimum comfort when using the 28 cm diameter, 7/10 replica of the Ferrari 458 Spider's racing wheel.

Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for Xbox One. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. REALISTIC RACING WHEEL UNDER OFFICIAL LICENSES BY FERRARI AND MICROSOFT XBOX ONE: - Replica of the FERRARI 458 SPIDER steering wheel - Wide and adjustable optimised pedal set, Wheel base featuring the ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism, offering linear resistance (automatic centering system patented by Thrustmaster), 7/10 replica of the FERRARI 458 SPIDER racing wheel. I continued to hold for additional 23 minutes. But for the other 95% of users who play the more arcade-style games, this is more than enough and outperforms its price. Its authentic design allows for immersive GT-style driving, with incredibly lifelike sensations. The connector was a round connector with a pin in the center, clearly not XBOX one compatible. Kenmerken. Now I'm listening to, "You are the 4th caller.

Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Works on Xbox Series X|S, 7/10 replica of the FERRARI 458 SPIDER racing wheel, Wheel base featuring the ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism, offering linear resistance (automatic centering system patented by Thrustmaster), /sites/default/files/imagecache/media/product/f458spiderrw-4a.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media_large/product/f458spiderrw-4a.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media/product/f458spiderrw-2a.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media_large/product/f458spiderrw-2a.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media/product/f458spiderrw-3a.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media_large/product/f458spiderrw-3a.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media/product/ferrari458spiderrw-pack1.jpg, /sites/default/files/imagecache/media_large/product/ferrari458spiderrw-pack1.jpg. I didn't know this, but the wheel would not work properly.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop.thrustmaster.com offers you a 100% secure payment solution. Got as a b/day pressie for my Forza mad 11yr old...he loves it!! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Just like most companies. I may revise up or down later.

Yes I could have gotten online to get some support. A different recording of a man saying that you can now reach their online support and they simply hung up on me. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On Ferrari 458 Challenge Edition .