Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018. I already have stick straight hair but this really helps keep all my baby hairs down and in control. Been using it for years. At present, I review Bed Head’s Control Freak Serum, expect you will get the best one. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Simply twist it into curly hair with the fingers, before blowdrying or diffusing. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2018. I can say something has changed either the product or the state of control my hair is in this day in age. Simply twist it into curly hair with the fingers, before blowdrying or diffusing.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It is kind of heavy for my fine hair. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. TIGI International Creative Team. and they work amazing. 2,294 global ratings | 735 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019. I love this product. I have been using this product for years and was dissapointed when purchased from this vendor. But not now. I am still searching for a good product to keep away the fluff and help me straighten my hair.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Serum, 8.45-Ounce at Amazon.com. el articulo corresponde con la descripción, Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. Have tried shaking and shaking, storing upside-down but nothing works. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2020. Ancora più comoda per commentare i prodotti, accumulare punti e partecipare alle iniziative tester! Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner I apply when my hair is wet, after showering. But it still holds well all day. BIG HEAD™ Volume Boosting Foam. This lightweight serum is non-greasy. The plastic bottle that reminded me of glue bottles I used when I was younger and the beautiful aqua-green color with tons of shimmer in it appealed to my inner child.

It claims to be great for “naturally curly or frizzy hair.” It also “fights humidity” and acts as a thermal protectant. This is the best hair product I have ever uses. ” rofl rofl rofl rofl. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I have very long naturally wavy hair that tends to get really frizzy, especially because I live in a state that gets very humid in the summer time. I have thick and frizzy hair, oily scalp and it is a bit wavy at the ends. Features: - Light and greaseless formula - Humidity resistant - … Simply twist it into curly hair with the fingers, before blowdrying or diffusing. I’ve used it on my hair both wet and dry and it works well either way though I prefer to put it on while my hair is wet. Well, actually, I picked two bottles, but that’s a story I will come back to later. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2014.

Guessing it is either really old or sat in unfavorable warehouse condition that broke down the oil. It felt like putting slimy sparkly goop in my hair. I can honestly say that this stuff REALLY DOES WORK!!! OZ / 250ml. Also, it doesn’t weigh hair down or leave me with super oily hair the next day, as is the case with many silicone-heavy hair products. With most other salon-quality hair serums, you get about half the product for this price, so it seemed like I was getting a really good deal. Bed Head By Tigi Control Freak Serum Number 3 Frizz Control And Straightener 9 Oz (unisex) It smells amazing as well! So I ordered it, got it, tried it, and have used it on and off for several weeks now. It was horrible! The serum does absolutely nothing for me in terms of frizz control and protection against humidity. And the 2 price is definitely better than anything I can find in town. I had used this kind of shimmer serum from loreal – twas useless like this one…. Matter of fact, you hardly know its on your hair once it dries. See 65 member reviews and photos. My hair is high porosity and color processed so that should give an idea of what my hair is like. With serums, I generally use a teeny-tiny amount, but with this I feel like using much more is the way to go.

I use it mostly as a heat protectant before I flat-iron my hair and very seldom before blow drying it. I usually buy them from 10$ at stores like tj etc. 1st time I saw and used this was at my hairdresser. The smell is ok kinda strange. More importantly, I was able to save almost 50% over what a local retailer charges. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Serum Review.

Tigi Bed Head Control Freak serum Triple Pack (3 x 250 ml) 5,0 su 5 stelle 1. I have dry, damaged, wavy hair with a pretty oily scalp and I am always looking for products that will make my hair softer, shinier, appear fuller, and minimize heat damage.