Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 August 2018, excellent product.I have fine hair & this gives my hair extra texture & fullness, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2018. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2016. ... Once I've put this on I then use the Tigi bed head blow out & again run through my hair. Very pleased with this product. No hold, no thicker. This is hands down one of the best that I've tried, it doesn't leave a residue on the hair but does provide lasting volume. I have to say it is AMAZING! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 January 2020. I’ve used it a handful of times and my hair looks so thick and healthy. Fine, straight hair that won't hold a curl? excellent product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

It smells lovely (blueberry) and you don't need to use much product at all for brilliant results. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I lost all my hair from chemo. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, TIGI Bed Head Mini Small Talk 3 in 1, 8 Fl Oz, See all details for TIGI Bed Head Mini Small Talk 3 in 1, 8 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The hair thickening treatment cream is designed to make hair thicker by adding body and volume to limp and lifeless hair. Doesn't leave hair greasy or dry like some gels can. I bought this item with high hopes for thicker-looking hair. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2019. It adds natural wave, shine, and volume. This has never been known in the history of my hair, curls drop out before I get out the front door usually. You only need a small amount. I love this product especially if you have flat and frizzy hair like mine. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TIGI Bed Head Mini Small Talk 3 in 1, 4.2 oz at Amazon.com. Easy to apply, only small amount needed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018. It makes your hair silky throughout the day. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Hair Volume Styling Cream for Fine Hair, 240 ml at Amazon.com. This page works best with JavaScript. It also has a nice grape scent! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I mix a pea size of the thickifier with a squirt of a Macadamia Oil or Moroccan oil (to help with friz), I had to be careful when using this product as to what oil was used to mix. EDIT: OK tried it again. In fact, it somehow makes styling with a flat iron more difficult. I only used a half of a pump and it feels like my hair is coated in honey.

Volumizing Hair Tonic 123 reviews. It makes my hair feel sticky and I can't run my fingers through it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2019, I bough it for my boyfriend, he said it is a bit hard to use and not really long lasting, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 November 2018. I will definitely be ordering this product when the time come, nice thing is you only use a little so the bottle will last you a while. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I use only a very small amount of this product --less than the size of a pea-- and it does the trick. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2018. Well, I finally found a product that will work. I tried brushing it out and it just doesn't seem to go away. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Mine, delivered by ups was left on my porch and froze in the cold weather and I am unsure if that's affected it's ability to function. Bed Head Small Talk - great! I use two to three pumps and this gives me exactly the volume I want. Very happy with product and price. It is not flat and oily feeling in the morning. You apply this on damp hair (to be honest I've used it on dry and it still works) to the middle of the hair not right at the root. I can apply to wet hair, just a pea size amount to fully saturate all my short hair, and about 30 minutes later I run my hands through it making the "wet look" go away. Like this product - first time I used it, I wasn't sure because I used it with wet hair and then blow dried my hair and wasn't crazy about the result. I have very thin, fine hair which I wear very short.

I will continue to use this product. Then I used another pea sized amount to my dry hair to style into my desired look. I've tried every product going to hold a curl for a night out with no success. This does absolutely nothing for my hair. 5.

I'm pleased with this product, and Amazon had the best price on it by far, less than half of what my salon was selling it for! The only benefit I get from this styling product is volume. It's not right for me. TIGI Bed Head 3 in 1 Small Talk Thickifier is a hair thickening cream that offer 3 benefits in one bottle – thickening, texturizing (they call it – energizing), and stylizing. The smell is Fab.. thanks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2020. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019, I have been using this product for nearly a year. This is fabulous. It's stringy and feels gross. Try again. Will purchase again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It helps my hair hold its style without feeling sticky, or looking oily or flat.

Have used this product for several years since being introduced to it by my hairdresser. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The reason for this is some of them made the thickifer clump. :), Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018. Everyone at work was asking what I’d done and if I’d had a blow dry! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2019, I love Bed Head products. I have been a avid user of this product due to baby fine hair in hopes of thickening my hair. Tigi Bed Head Hair Volume Styling Cream for Fine Hair, 240ml, See all details for Tigi Bed Head Hair Volume Styling Cream for Fine Hair, 240ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It won't hold a style. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Robin from Greenville, SC. Lifts the roots well while keeping hair soft and manageable..IT IS lovely. I use one drop and rub my hands together and then run it through my hair, blow dry and style. I like this stuff very much. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes. If you have dry ends following this application, use a dab of coconut oil for split ends and extra frizz!