$9.40. The TiGi Bed Head Matte Separation workable wax will not leave you disappointed. Its carefully designed formula allows you to control frizz and fight humidity, while sea salt adds body and definition to the hair to create the most amazing looks. Not just as a feel good, love yourself for who you are sort of story – though I, of course, want nothing more than that for all you lovely ladies out there – but, to demonstrate a point. Free shipping and handling for United States addresses only. Thomas Osborn TIGI,TIGI Americas Creative Director & VP of Education. Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, PVP, Glycerin, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), PEG-17 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene. You know that beautiful mermaid type hair we all aspire for at the beach? When it comes to styling I totally love texturizing salt spray for building fantastic texture. Spray from roots to ends to create a second day look and feeling, enhancing the hair’s natural shape, with effortless texture and movement. Salt spray di Catwalk by TIGI permette di dare definizione ai capelli, fornendo texture e corpo con ... © 2014-2020 myBeauty srl. Everything You Need to Know, Plus Expert Haircare Tips, 65 Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Men in 2020, How to Know If Your Beauty Product Is Cruelty-free or Vegan, Find the Perfect Protein Shampoo for Your Hair Needs, How to Use the Hair Colour Wheel to Find Your Ideal Shade, TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Heat Protection Mist, Beach, please! Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, PVP, Glycerin, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), PEG-17 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene. Modifichiamo le nostre formule di volta in volta per migliorare la nostra range. For years I've been blowing it dry straight or putting it up in a ponytail, but I got bored with that look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age 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 .

However, I really don't think that it was good for my hair health and think that it dried it out & in general, made it harder to wash out without pulling some hair out as it left a residue/coating on my hair that stated there long after applying. Non è una lacca, è uno spray da usare sui capelli bagnati prima di asciugarli.