I had trouble getting the consistency right…it was more liquidy than slushy. I love coffee based drinks so I’m excited to try this one out. Tim Hortons is now offering almond milk in restaurants across Canada for customers to enjoy in hot or cold drinks. Then I add the mixture to the blender with ice cubes. Definitely will try it! I’ve only used 10% half & half in this recipe – I’m not sure if it matters if a different cream is used because I’ve never tried making it with anything else. Am so glad to find this recipe. "💃💃💃< how we feel right now," the coffee chain tweeted.

Thank you! Ur recipe is actually the closest I’ve come across yet !

SO we got out of the car and slowly approached the little fellow. I’m delighted you enjoy this recipe Nicole! I am not a coffee drinker, but my girls would love this – with decaf for the 12-year-olds who adore coffee, of course :), If it is anything like McDonald’s Mocha frappes, I’m in. Can I use a food processor for this recipe? Thank you so much. I’ve saved quite a bit of money (and some calories) by making my own! I am Canadian and love Tim Hortons Iced Capps!

Krispy Kreme Canada Offers Free Original Glazed Dozen With Purchase Of Any Dozen On July 17, 2020, Harvey’s Launches Cross-Country RV Tour To Thank Frontline Grocery Store Workers With Free Burgers, Tim Hortons is opening for business in Mexico as part of a master franchise joint venture with a group of investors in the country. You can absolutely double the recipe. Thank you! I would recommend using almond milk I find that it tastes better when it comes to drinks. I just made myself one this afternoon. I’m thrilled you and your boyfriend are enjoying it so much. I didn’t use regular ice cubes, I had frozen coffee cubes ready to go .. and I also cut the sugar in half. Delicious nonetheless! Plus it gives me that caffeine kick without having to drink a hot beverage! This year’s Great Canadian Steak, Tim Hortons officially drops the puck on the new NHL trading card season with the, Montana’s Welcomes Back Seasonal Steak Special Event For 2020, Tim Hortons Launches New 2020-2021 NHL Trading Cards, KFC Canada Launches Fried Chicken-Scented Firelogs At Canadian Tire, Taco Bell Canada Introduces New Loaded Taco Fries Burrito, Tim Hortons Offers Free Hot Beverages To Veterans And Armed Forces Members On November 11, 2020, Tim Hortons Spotted Testing New Plant-Based Eggs At Select Locations, Tim Hortons Unveils New Mini Reese’s Pieces Cookie, Donut, And Brownie, Taco Bell Canada Launches New Loaded Taco Fries, Wendy’s Canada Has Discontinued The Vanilla Frosty, Wendy’s Canada Brings Back 99-Cent Frosty Deal For Summer 2020, Harvey’s Introduces New Plant-Based Lightlife Burger. Thanks again for sharing. The new Tim Hortons almond milk option is finally here so you can enjoy your coffee without dairy in it. As I update them, I’ll make sure to share at the Foodie Friday party! It’s vanilla extract, but good question… I’ll edit the recipe to clarify for others. I wanted to leave you feedback (positive!) I use a Nutribullet – so I give little blasts of mixing. We’ve (wife & I) enjoy this treat each time we go out for a ride. Looks good to me!! Nutritional Information. We had decided to go to Tim Hortons to get some Iced Coffees as a treat after our BBQ. Nice and thank u ! A homogenized milk probably would be okay too. then add Hersey caramel syrup for caramel flavor or Hersey chocolate for mocha flavor i used to work in a coffee shop. You could absolutely use those as substitutes! Will have to drink them at 5a.m. Thanks for pinning! It is so good I actually prefer it to the original store bought. *. Try our Iced Capp ® Light, made with 2% milk. This is sooo good! There’s no turning back. Much thanks! going to try this recipe. I’ve never had a Tim Horton’s Iced Capps! Doug. I was awake for 3 days! It’s definitely a flexible recipe – that’s for sure! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I’ve made it with the coconut milk and it’s just as tasty! I made this and to be honest they don’t taste much like ice Capps from timmies but they are 100% delicious and I now make them alllll the time I love them. Yay! It's happening! I’m delighted you enjoyed this Lindsay!

This is my first time trying it, but I had to do with what we have here at home. This looks delicious! This icy addiction can be a little expensive, so I did some research (and experimentation), which led to the perfect recipe for homemade iced capps! I hope this recipe hits the spot for you! Based on fan-feedback and research, Tim Hortons found that fans who requested a non-dairy alternative would … You might want to try the Cuban Lunch Chocolate Bar! This looks DELICIOUS.

The vanilla, is what really sets it apart! This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. So I had to use milk instead of cream. It’s not the same, but still very good. Tim Hortons’ Iced Capps – I dream of them all winter, and then I drink them up all summer. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m not sure if I love mine. Enjoy! That looks so yummy! Tim Hortons offers more choices with the addition of almond beverage and 100 per cent Canadian skim milk in restaurants across Canada. Thanks for sharing that Benny. I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe Jessica (I’m sure that chocolate syrup made it extra-special too)!

This is so good! While there will be no additional cost to add skim milk to any beverage, or for almond beverage to be added to brewed or iced coffee and hot teas, prices will vary by region when almond beverage is added to espresso-based beverages, tea lattes, or frozen beverages like Iced Capps. Thank you so much for sharing your divine creation with us all! #summerdrink #summerrecipe, https://thedeliberatemom.com/homemade-iced-capps/, {this moment: sometimes walking is better}, My Kitchen, My Classroom: An Introduction to Homeschool, 20 Coffee Drinks That Will Help You Save Money, My Kitchen, My Classroom: An Introduction to Homeschooling, 3 Tbsp dark brown sugar (3 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup for a drink free of refined sugar), 1/3 cup cream (canned premium coconut milk for a dairy-free version), Mix hot coffee, brown sugar, and vanilla in a cup, Add cream and let mixture cool for 5 minutes, Blend for approximately 1 minute (if using a high-speed blender, pulse the mixture so you don't accidentally liquefy the ice). Enjoy! If it's not at a location just yet, they'll all be offering it soon. I personally love them and make this recipe regularly!