Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. } .amp-logo amp-img { government must focus on children’s mental health in COVID-19 recovery, iPhone 12 drop test results are in: Ceramic shield is as tough as it sounds, Five biggest questions for Week 11 in college football: Wisconsin, Notre Dame are teams to watch, Emily Blunt And Jamie Dornan Fall For Each Other In ‘Wild Mountain Thyme’ Trailer, Here's What Goes on During the Stages of Digestion and What It Means For Your Body, Here's an Early Look at the Next-Generation Honda Civic, Indie booksellers thriving during pandemic thanks to new ways of connecting with customers, Giant robot 'monster wolves' installed to protect rural Japanese town from aggressive bears, Brookfield Asset Management looks to grow reinsurance business with new entity, iPhone 12 review: One of our highest-rated phones of all time, NBA mock draft: LaMelo Ball rises from No. This listing shows what you can get for a... Tim Hortons knows the secret to happiness is donuts and they’re making dreams come true with their all-new “dream donuts.”. Any Tims. Chocolate Truffle. From there, the page asked their fans to answer two simple questions, "Chocolate Toasted Coconut OR Rasberry/Strawberry?" * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. After several weeks of donuts going head-to-head, the tourney creator concluded that Chocolate Toasted Coconut, Rasberry/Strawberry, Canadian Maple and Old Fashioned Plain were all in the bottom four. Allergy Information: a Tim Hortons Strawberry Vanilla Filled Donut contains gluten, milk, soy, sulfites and wheat. padding: 15px 50px 0 50px; AMERICANO Read more; FRENCH VANILLA Read more; ICED LATTE Read more; COOKIES & CREAM ICED CAPP® Read more; Pages. Asking their followers, “Which is worse?” the page worked their way through 16 of the coffee giant's most famous dough balls, gradually advancing the least popular choices in the tournament. .ads-center img @media only screen and (min-width: 1024px){ } display: inline; margin-top : 35px;} .sidebar .each-post .post-information h4{ They’ve uncovered which flavour is the worst Tim Hortons donut of them all. padding: 10px 0 !important; A chocolate lover’s dream come true. .news-post-wrapper { facebook; instagram; twitter; line; Join Our Email List . Calorie Breakdown: 31% fat, 62% carbs, 7% prot. RRRoll up the Rim. ​ What Psychologists Need You to Know, Toasted Glutinous Rice Powder Is Nothing Short of Magical, COVID-19 lockdown begins in Manitoba and "The Good Doctor:" In The News for Nov. 12, Openly bisexual, autistic candidate wins election for state House seat, New study says B.C. margin: 0.5em 0 1.25em 0; By far, the … From Boston Creams to Honey Crullers, the classic Canadian company has enough different flavoured treats to please anybody with a sweet tooth. }

margin: 0; The donut is cut in half, filled with whipped chocolate and then topped off with a chocolate ganache and dark chocolate shavings. Try this new delicious offering, dusted with a sweet cinnamon sugar and filled with a creamy caramel. Soft yeast-donut dipped in rich Strawberry fondant topped with colorful spinkles .single .sponsor-post { @media (min-width: 768px) { Even Tim Hortons' newest donut creations aren't spared from the wrath of social media. Speaking exclusively to Narcity about their unofficial research, the person behind the account explained, “I work at Tim’s and  I see all types of opinions on donuts.”, “Most of the results I saw coming, but I didn’t think Canadian Maple would make it as far as it did.”, “I definitely did not think Chocolate Toasted Coconut would win worst donut … it’s actually my favourite!”, A post shared by Tim Hortons Meme Page (@officialtimhortonsmemes) on Jan 21, 2020 at 12:24pm PST. Whatever your favourite Tim Hortons snack, it's nice to finally have some clarity on the ongoing donut wars! Dig into this donut dipped in pink fondant that is finished with a strawberry icing swirl with brightly coloured confetti sprikled on top.

Do This To Remove Earwax, 23 Cool Products That Could Sell Out In 2020.

Calorie Breakdown: 20% fat, 72% carbs, 9% prot. } Amazing prizes make your favorite coffee even better! Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. C$ falls for third straight day as stock market rally stalls, Stove Top Just Launched Stuffing-Themed Merch, Because It’s the Best Thanksgiving Side Dish, Honorary starters, then rain, as 1st fall Masters begins, This Celeb-Loved Slipper Style Usually Costs Upwards of $100 — but We Found a $10 Look-Alike, How To (Properly) Recycle And Reuse Candle Jars, 3 Mothers On How COVID-19 Is Hurting Their Careers, Cranberries Aren’t Just for Sauce: Use the Juice in This Festive Campari Cocktail, Ferrari SF90 Spider is Maranello's first retractable hard-top hybrid, Alek Minassian's murder trial for carrying out Toronto van attack resumes, US consumer prices unchanged in October, lowest in 5 months, BMW CEO says sees Toyota alliance going beyond 2025, Starbucks Is Offering BOGO Free on All Holiday Beverages Today, USA TODAY Sports college football staff picks for Week 11, Eva Longoria 'So Sorry' for Diss of Black Women Voters, Dan Levy and Kristen Stewart team up for new holiday film 'Happiest Season', Simple Ways to Start Losing Weight Immediately, According to Science, I Love Haenyeo’s Salad Dressing So Much, I Asked the Chef How to Make It, Porsche Le Mans Living Legend Was An Eight-Cylinder Nod To The Past, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, © Mike Clegg | Dreamstime, timhortons | Instagram, You Will Never Have To Scrub A Toilet Again If You Try This New Toilet Cleaner, Earwax Can Cause Hearing Loss And Memory Loss. @media(min-width: 0px) and (max-width : 767px) { .mobileadd { width: 100% !important; height: auto !important; } } It may not look as good as it tastes, but it's still delicious.