Wheat Flour, Water, Mixed Wholegrains (13%) (Kibbled Rye, Kibbled Wheat, Kibbled Corn, Buckwheat, Rolled Oats, Kibbled Triticale, Millet, Kibbled Purple Wheat, Kibbled Barley), Linseed, Baker’s Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Kibbled Soy, Iodised Salt, Vinegar, Soy Flour, Canola Oil, Emulsifiers (481, 472e), Sunflower Kernels, Vitamins (Thiamin, Folate). "meta_description_{lang}.whitespace^6", If you have any trouble logging in, please let us know.

"max_expansions":"2", "query":{ "max_expansions":"2", Almond flour. I would buy it again! "search_{lang}.shingle" "analyzer": "analyzer_{lang}",

One baking mix (230g) produces about 360g of bread. Love that it’s got protein in it , helps the daily intake become a little easier and tasty! }, The best part about the bread is no one noticed but they are getting the benefit of Extra Protein that’s great! "name_{lang}.phonetic^10", The difference between various types protein breads that are offered online can be substantial. We love not just the flavor or the texture, but the fact it keeps well past the use by date…..excellent product that we will be re-buying! } Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? "search_{lang}.shingle" Because we don’t use any artificial ingredients or conservatives. This is due to an elaborate combination of different sources of protein. The bread never seems to feel or taste really fresh though. There are 180 calories in 1 serving (50 g) of Tip Top Krummies Multi Grain Bread Crumbs. "filtered":{ } I love this bread because it is helping her with her protein intake. Freezing does not alter the high protein content of our bread. We recommend consuming your freshly baked bread within 2 days. Just 2 slices will give you a good dose of protein and healthy fats. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

"ingredients_{lang}.phonetic^6" } : Calorie Breakdown: 13% fat, 64% carbs, 23% prot. },

Place dough onto a greased or baking paper-lined tray or dish. The Glycemic Index Foundation. In an expert oven. All our Tip Top® breads have a Softness Guarantee. "ignore_unmapped":true

] The bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. 3. 2 days. } "fields":[ You can then either thaw or toast the bread slices in your toaster as desired.

Irresistibly crispy. Looking for a new favorite recipe?Check out our recommendations. I think you get what you pay for, this is so yummy fresh, the kids love it too. "cutoff_frequency":0.15 The protein kick is delivered by milk and egg proteins. Place dough on a prepared baking tray or into a greased baking dish of your choice.

Because we don’t use gluten, additional starch, or synthetic binding agents. "_cache":true A very innovative product, to be it tastes really nice. Love this bread however we are more a fresh bakery bread kind of household.

"fields":[

"search_{lang}.whitespace", "size":9, After all, more isn't always better.

Contains Barley, Contains Rye, Contains Wheat, Contains Oats, Contains Gluten, Contains Soy, May Be Present Sesame Seeds, © Copyright 2017. And even though it’s small in size, it’s still big on taste.

} } "multi_match":{ }, Selected seeds and grains, no white flour. The fibres contained in the seeds, grains and almonds combined with the high protein content in our bread will leave you feeling fuller for longer. Finde Kalorienanzahl, Kohlenhydratgehalt und weitere Nährwertinformationen für tip top-protein-bread und mehr als 2 Mio. } Our protein bread is as tasty as any fresh bread from a bakery. Tasty, enjoyable and made a decent sized sandwich. { For legal reasons we can currently only notify subcribers of our newsletter. Pour the entire baking mix into a bowl.

A total win over white flour products.

] GL Value: 14, Nutritional Information Every Tip Top® 9 Grain™ loaf is naturally high …

for the latest news on the glycemic index, certified low GI food products, and low GI recipe inspiration. My middle child loves wonder white bread and this one is no exception. You don’t need to. Bake on middle shelf in a preheated oven at 175°C for approx. "must":[ "query":{q},

Pre-baked and packaged breads are also rarely as delicious as a freshly baked loaf of protein bread. "minimum_should_match":"100%", "store_id":[ Soft and fluffy, the kids loved it and I was impressed with the extra protein! ] "prefix_length":"1", "missing":9223372036854775806, { It’s simple. Add 230ml water to the baking mix and combine until dough is even. A product I’m happy to buy. Carbohydrates (g) per serve: 26 This bread is the perfect thickness for me and is so soft. I have encouraged my parents to change and now they love it too! Bake on middle shelf at 175°C for approx. I love the quality it’s fantastic a big winner in my family, very versatile and great for an everyday product! Stick a knife vertically into the thickest part of the bread. I add extra protein into my diet to help me feel full longer so that is one of the main reasons i purchase this. I would have thought extra protein bread would taste different to ‘normal’ bread, but it doesn’t (or lat least this brand doesn’t). "fuzziness":1, "aggs":{ "bool":{ Good marketing by Tip Top i love protein one more! Instead, we use almond flour, seeds and superfoods. } "search_{lang}.whitespace", Tip Top® 9 Grain™ Original Bread Mini loaf has 10 slices (instead of the standard 17) with two crusts. Possibly the most delicious protein bread.

Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. And your lunch. "price", I’ve always loved tip top. "description_{lang}.whitespace^9", } Because protein bread has nutritional values that take you further. It’s more expensive than the brands I usually buy but worth the extra cost.