So strong was the association, for me, it triggered the remembrance of the sweat, shampoo, and plastic-metallic factory smell inside my helmet. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f11922d4a4f082c Very close to the original version as 2016, just slightly more floral. Ombré Leather kind of sits between the Signature Collection and the Private Blends line price-wise, as denoted by it's strange bottle which is plain like the Private Blend decanters but not squared off. I received a sample from Luckyscent and it was love at first sniff. Thumbs up!

Ombré Leather (2018) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2018.The scent is leathery-spicy. It is linear, in the usual Tom Ford style.

what smells similar to ombre leather (tom ford) and colonia leather (Acqua di Parma )? Very long lasting fragrance.

Cold, bitterly pungent, plastic-y, and artificially harsh are some of the descriptors that come to mind when I spray this on. Better price also.

Fantastic fragrance...I'm not a fan of leather fragrances typically, I don't much care for Tuscan Leather, it's just way too strong for me -- but this one, this is a leather based fragrance I can actually wear and enjoy. It’s a soft leather (only) with a blue feel. Cardamom provides a wet-piquant undertone for a while. Add your review of Ombré Leather by Tom Ford, Hypnotic Poison Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior, Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum by Chanel, Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle, Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani.

Oh, and an utterly offensive price tag. It changes, and becomes a floral leather, then ultimately a dash of ambrox.

As someone who loves and wears a wide variety of leather fragrances, I have to say that I am gobsmacked by the stellar reviews this one is receiving. I don’t see anything original or innovative enough for it to be interesting or more attractive than any other fragrance. Get out of here. I can appreciate its quality though. Pretty cool. This one smells exactly like leather. Upon first smell, Ombre Leather naturally brought to mind Tom Ford’s, Tuscan Leather (without raspberry). To the many, this has been successful too, but in terms of fragrance, a disappointment to say the least. Should have been marketed as Tuscan Leather Cologne IMO because it is clearly a toned down TL, much like the Ombre Leather introduced last year. Olfactory memories are amazing.

What is not to like? Strangely, I do not find it particularly leather-y, maybe because it feels watered down. Longevity and silage is good, albeit not as good as other Tom Ford fragrances. The new Ombré Leather wants to hang in the same wheelhouse as Knize Ten (1924), Dior Fahrenheit (1988), Ted Lapidus Pour Homme (1978), and vintage English Leather (1949) in terms of it's sheer petroleum-tanned nakedness, but it's still not as intense in the drydown. Wow! It took me a while to remember which Parfums de Marly, was reminding me of the Tom Ford, and had to look up the notes … A fairly subtle, by comparison to Tuscan Leather, leather, interesting violet florals help pick it the leather notes. • Ombré Leather is a rather simple and straightforward affair, being the smell of black shoe and handbag leather right up front, with little else to get in the way. Basenotes is an online guide to perfume and fragrance, featuring news, features, a database of fragrances, , fragrance forums, user reviews and more. Brand new shoe or suede leather jacket smell, together with something fresh and tart from the plant kingdom.

A diluted Tuscan Leather with the raspberry note toned down, and some vague floral notes added.

This website uses cookies in order to offer you the most relevant information. Strong leather mixed with florals and warm, sweet caradmom and amber. Like its predecessor, Tuscan Leather, to which it effectively serves as a flanker, Ombré Leather 16 packs a wallop when it comes to projection and staying power, but Ombré Leather 16 is more wearable, more balanced, more elegant than its predecessor, replacing Tuscan Leather's rasberry with an intriguing blend of floral notes.

I smell little if any difference from the '16 version. I have a soft spot for cardamom and in Ombre Leather it's has a fried/baked cardamom quality pushing it as more savory rather than sweet.

Not the longest staying power, and the dry down is into a fairly undistinguishable skin scent. Ombré Leather 16 cannily rebuilt Tuscan Leather around a sensual, striking, dark floral heart, creating a dynamic contrast between the leather blast for which Tuscan Leather became so celebrated and a more feminine, formal-feeling supporting structure. Its really good, and been an enjoyable wear every time. You need to be logged in (or register here) to use Private Notes. I can appreciate its quality though. Quite interesting. Ombré Leather does indeed smell like smooth leather to me (as opposed to suede) plus some sweet florals, as if I had a broken in riding jacket that had picked up some dried down Metallique. At times it smells dry and floral like Dia, others its clean smoke patchouli. This is not a dark, in your face leather experience, as it fades out after an hour or two. Very refined, elegant and luxurious.

They are very different from each other. I simply love it like all my other Tom Ford fragrances. Lasts about 10 hours.

Where can I buy Ombré Leather by Tom Ford? It changes, and becomes a floral leather, then ultimately a dash of ambrox.

Notes … Closest description would be more rounded, smoother and a bit creamy Dior Fahrenheit. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. As other reviewers have shared, this one is a more appealing alternative to Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather and Ombre Leather 16.

Thumbs up!

"Whereas Tuscan Leather is a bit more tart with its raspberry and saffron accord, Ombré Leather has a hint of airy freshness from the jasmine. I enjoy TF Tuscan Leather and this is very similar.

Smells similar to the raspberry opening of Tuscan Leather. A sombre, super smooth, mild, post-industrial rubbery leather. Stylistically it is in the same vein as Tuscan Leather or Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather, but those two are much superior. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Your IP: 149.202.172.82

Its really good, and been an enjoyable wear every time. Also a very synthetic impression. 8/10, Find out more about Ombré Leather by Tom Ford. Brand new shoe or suede leather jacket smell, together with something fresh and tart from the plant kingdom.

Have a question? Lasts about 10 hours. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. So strong was the association, for me, it triggered the remembrance of the sweat, shampoo, and plastic-metallic factory smell inside my helmet.