On the same day Cabello released “Havana” she shared “OMG,” a trap-pop behemoth that should have become just as big a hit.

It’s practically impossible to follow the narrative on Halsey’s Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, but for three and a half minutes I’m entirely swept up in the world she’s created and emotionally invested in its protagonist. Even if I’d realized these three artists would be joining forces, these exercises in brand convergence are always such a mess — craven aesthetic clashes that make more sense in a board room then on the mixing board. And all three vocalists attack the music like they’re having the time of their lives at just such a soirée, Ocean’s miraculous pipes gliding easily across the beat to bookend Quavo and Offset’s delirious tag-team flex.

According to Billboard, that ties them with Kenny Chesney and Madonna for the sixth most #1 albums among all artists. Midweek Single Midweek Album Single Top 100 Album Top 100 Top 100 Music Streaming Single Trending Download Single Download Album DEU-Single DEU-Album Hip Hop Dance Jahrescharts 2019. Much of that reach can be attributed to this song, a subtly addictive Metro Boomin slow-creep blessed by three rising stars who sound like they’re having a blast. This woozy, melancholic, sultry, complicated R&B slow jam sounds good seven days a week.

And although “Bad And Boujee” was already popping this time last year, I did not expect Migos to be such a constant crossover presence in 2017. [, In a Nardwuar interview Post Malone says “White Iverson” is still his only “good song.” [, That didn’t stop Post Malone from dropping a “Rockstar” Latin remix featuring Nicky Jam and Ozuna. 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012; 2011; 2010; 2009; 2008; 2007; 2006; See More Year-End Charts .

Ultimately, you know pop when you hear it, which is why Kendrick Lamar’s #1-charting “HUMBLE.” cracked this list while the arguably superior #4-charting “DNA.” did not. Bryson Tiller is also present. Hey, somebody other than Taylor Swift has the #1 album in America! The lyrics are genius, the music a propulsive mirage, the overall effect overwhelming and tingly. [citation needed], List of Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles of 2017, List of Billboard Hot 100 top-ten singles in 2017, "The Year in Charts 2017: Ed Sheeran Is Top Artist, Kendrick Lamar's 'DAMN.' Let me be the umpteenth person to point out that it says a lot about this year and this generation that one of 2017’s great sing-along anthems is built around the hook, “Push me to the edge/ All my friends are dead.” But it also says so much about Uzi’s charisma that “XO Tour Llif3,” in spite of its grim subject matter, brims with irrepressible life.