Updated: New Christmas songs for 2020 - will any become festive classics? Clean Bandit's 'Rockabye' held onto the No.1 spot throughout the entirety of the month, that is NOT easy. Take a look at the 50 Best Hip-Hop Songs of 2016. That trumpet hook is catchier than any song we've probably ever heard. I’m so thankful to all the UK people who’ve danced and had fun to This Girl this summer, I just can’t wait to show you some brand new stuff in the next few months!”.

Take a look to see if your favorite song made the cut. Can you guess the number one Pop song in 2016? Download Little Mix's 'Shout Out To My Ex' now. It is cool, fun and of course catchy! Sick life!". Lil Uzi Vert and 21 Savage, two young artists that made this year's XXL Freshman Class, made huge splashes with records like "Money Longer" and "X," respectively, soaring up the charts and gaining millions of plays on streaming sites. The list on this page is for all #1 hit Pop singles for 2016 …

Sia and Sean Paul are a duo we never imagined we'd be able to actually see but here it is! '7 Years' is a truly special song and if you haven't heard it already, where have you been?! We couldn't believe our ears when we heard Little Mix had teamed up with fellow chart superstar Jason Derulo however when we finally got to hear 'Secret Love Song', the world of pop collaborations was put right.

The Australian songwriting goddess hired in Sean 'DUTTY' Paul for a verse and it is so...damn...good. Take a look to see if your favorite song made the cut. Pop songs 2016!

I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has bought their copy of Dancing On My Own! Download Fifth Harmony & Ty Dolla $ign's 'Work From Home' today.

The Danish group knocked ZAYN off the top spot after he held onto pole position for just one single week. To say his first venture on his own was a success is a massive understatement. NYLA now. Check out the BEST pop songs for 2017 right here!

Find out now! When we talk about breakthrough artists of 2016, Alessia Cara is the first name on everybody's lips. 1.

Well well, what can we say about Lukas Graham. List of #1 Pop Singles for 2016. Olly Murs' 'You Don't Know Love' has been up and down the chart like a yo-yo this year however it broke into the top three at the start of September. Here are a few facts you might like to know. As the summer months draw to a close, Official Charts can reveal what songs have been sound-tracking the season with the UK’s Official Top 40 Biggest Songs Of Summer 2016. The 2016 list was dominated by Justin Bieber and Drake, who shared the top four spots, for the first time since 2009 the top four spots was dominated by Lady Gaga and The Black Eyed Peas.

Top 100 songs for the year 2016 from the Billboard Year-End Hot 100 charts. The top 100 2016 lists the 100 most popular hits in the UK singles music charts in 2016. We've compiled all the biggest chart pop songs of 2016 into one handy list for you to make it … When it comes to sales alone, Calum Scott’s Dancing On My Own proved popular across download stores, notching up 271,000 downloads between June and August. Ellie Goulding has been a chart veteran for a few years now. 50 Best Songs of 2016 Beyoncé owned our world, Drake lit up the dance floor, and Rae Sremmurd got their John Lennon on Download Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop The Feeling' right now. Download Major Lazer's 'Light It Up' feat. From July 2015 to June 2016 2015 - 2016 Dance TOP Songs Singles chart Int. Download Jonas Blue's epic cover of 'Fast Car' now. Literally on cloud nine!!!! The Canadian singer, 17 at the time, started his career on the social media app 'Vine'. The song went instantly to No.1, obviously. There are even little glimpses of ZAYN in the video!
Who would've believed that one of the biggest chart hits of 2016 would be a brand new rendition of Tracy Chapman's 'Fast Car'? Meghan's breakthrough hit 'All About That Bass' was easily one of the biggest pop songs of 2015, so it only makes sense for her to return with a new smash hit this year and it's called 'No'. DNCE's breakthrough single 'Cake By The Ocean' will make you smile from ear to ear whenever you hear it with its pure feel-good vibes. In fact she holds one of the longest running No.1 singles of all time with her track 'Love Me Like You Do'. Murder Suspect Arrested for King Von's Death, These Are the Best Boondocks References in Hip-Hop, North Carolina Bridge Collapses Live on Air, News Crew Barely Escapes, Author Kate Andersen Brower Describes Michelle Obama's First Lady Frus…, Patrick Mahomes' Fiancee Reveals Baby Nursery with Pink Basketball Hoo…, Phil Collins Says Ex Lied About His Hygiene to Try to Extort Him, Tyga Responds to Landlord Lawsuit, Calls BS on Trashing L.A. Pad, Former 'Days of Our Lives' Cody Longo Arrested On Domestic Violen…, Ahmaud Arbery Murder Suspects in Court for Bond Hearing, Live Stream, The Weeknd Tapped to Perform Super Bowl Halftime Show, Barack Obama Says Presidency Strained Marriage to Michelle, Trump Supporter Goes Ballistic on Woman Flipping Him Off Over Trump Flags.

This was always going to be a big one wasn't it.

His first song of the year 'Can't Stop The Feeling' is probably the happiest tune you'll ever hear (yes even more than Pharrell's 'Happy'). It's catchy, fresh and pure pop magic. Listen to the incredible moment ZAYN found out 'PILLOWTALK' was No.1!

Please say this isn't the final goodbye?! The Little Mix ladies knocked James Arthur off the top of the Vodafone Big Top 40 with this epic girl-power pop anthem!

Young M.A, Aminé, Desiigner and Rob $tone all had a record blow up, pushing their career forward and turning them into household names.

ZAYN was the very first member of One Direction to leave the nest and go solo. It's a grueling process to pick the top tracks of the year. French producer Kungs told of the song’s success: “It’s such an amazing feeling to be up there alongside names like Drake and Calvin. Top 100 Songs of 2016.

The song logged a mammoth 15 weeks at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart (eight of which fell in the June to August ‘Songs of the Summer’ period) and notched up 654,000 combined chart sales. November 2016 was completely owned by one song and one song only! What more can you ask for? After Justin Bieber's run at the top spot which started in 2015 and ended this year, Shawn Mendes' 'Stitches' was the first No.1 of 2016. Download One Direction's epic single 'History'. Their new single 'Money' is the first track we've heard from the boys new album following on from the debut LP 'Chapman Square'. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the last three weeks. MORE: The UK's Official Top 40 biggest albums of 2016 Up in second with a combined tally of 1.49 million, was Lukas Graham's 7 Years. [1] For the first time in 10 years, the year-end number-one single was #1 for five weeks or fewer. Our list of the year’s best songs may begin with Beyoncé and end with Drake, but between those two stars you’ll find a multi-genre mix that celebrates all of the music we love. From Drake's One Dance to Lil Uzi Vert's Money Longer and much more, XXL presents the best hip-hop songs of 2016. Download 'Secret Love Song' by Little Mix & Jason Derulo now. All it takes is one song for a rapper's life to change and this year proved that. The Danish band spent five … Download Lukas Graham's Vodafone Big Top 40 No.1 '7 Years' now.

These are the crème de la crème of hip-hop. See all of Drake's biggest songs and albums on his Official UK Chart history. No matter what kind of hip-hop fan you are, there's a song that you can find that can get you off your feet. As the summer months draw to a close, Official Charts can reveal what songs have been sound-tracking the season with the UK’s Official Top 40 Biggest Songs Of Summer 2016.

The song came out of nowhere in January 2016 and hasn't looked back since.

Initially self-released, the track’s success has since seen him sign a deal with Capitol Records.
The Greatest of All-Time Billboard Hot 100 Songs and Artists rankings are based on weekly performance on the Hot 100 (from its … Find the top 100 Pop songs for the year of 2016 and listen to them all! Download Snakehips, Tinasche & Chance The Rapper's top 10 hit 'All My Friends'. Who exactly is Shawn Mendes? KSI & Craig David debut at Number 1 in the UK with, Everton's 'Spirit of the Blues' reaches Number 3 on the, Sigala & James Arthur's 'Lasting Lover' is the UK's, Follow The Official Big Top 40 on Twitter, Follow The Official Big Top 40 on Facebook, Follow The Official Big Top 40 on Instagram, Follow The Official Big Top 40 on YouTube. Download 'You Don't Know Love' by Olly Murs. Calum told Official Charts: “I'm sat in a studio in Dublin with half of Kodaline helping me write my debut album and I receive an email from my manager to say I have the biggest sales-based song of the summer. The former Britain’s Got Talent contestant has been in the upper echelons of the Top 40 for the last eight weeks with his cover, which was originally a Top 10 hit for Robyn in 2010. The highest placed song on the list that didn’t break the weekly Top 10 is Ariana Grande’s Into You at 18, which peaked at Number 14 on the Official Singles Chart, followed by breakthrough star Dua Lipa with Hotter Than Hell at 22, which reached Number 15 on the weekly Top 40. We've compiled all the biggest chart pop songs of 2016 into one handy list for you to make it just that little bit easier to find all of this year's HUGE hits.

Back on the overall combined list, Kungs finishes in second place with his remix of Cookin’ On 3 Burners’ This Girl (562,000 chart sales), and Calvin Harris and Rihanna’s This Is What You Came For is third on 531,000. Download Alessia Cara's 'Here' right now. The new year has now arrived!

Her very first single in the Vodafone Big Top 40 was this instant pop classic 'Here'. 'Army' was her first offering of 2016 and she absolutely nailed it.

Justin Timberlake returned to music in 2016 and we hadn't realised how much we'd missed him! As the summer months draw to a close, Official Charts can reveal what songs have been sound-tracking the season with the UK’s Official Top 40 Biggest Songs Of Summer 2016. ©2016 Official Charts Company. Boyband supergroup Boyz On Block unveil first single, Number 1 this week in 2010: Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World), Kylie and Little Mix's battle for Number 1 album will go down to the wire, Last Christmas flies in at Number 1 on the Official Film Chart, Get more Official Charts news and features straight to your inbox with The Official Word newsletter.

So, enough talking (well, reading) and let's get on with the list!