Sold by MMP Living and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Great for letting everyone create their favorite mix-ins to add to homemade frozen desserts.

Keep 6 ounces of homemade ice cream, gelato or sorbet at the ready with the Set of 3 Mini Sweet Treat Tubs from Tovolo.

STACK TUBS IN THE FREEZER: Silicone stretches taut to support other tubs.

The silicone lid goes on and off easily and keep your homemade treats fresh.

The silicone lids go on and off easily and keep your homemade treats fresh. Cute lid colours. Tight-fitting silicone lids facilitate stacking, so you can fit more ice cream in your freezer. I wish they made these in a normal PINT size!!

You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. PREVENT FREEZER BURN: Silicone lid tightly seals around the lip of the plastic tub, sealing out air that leads to freezer burn. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

In 4 cups I stored 6 blended bananas. Add to cart Details. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. But if you're an adult and you're expecting to store some ice cream for yourself unless you're dieting or watching your figure these are very very small. The silicone lids go on and off easily and keep your homemade treats fresh. Products.

Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tubs – 2 1-Quart & 4 Mini 6-Ounce - With Lids Freezer Storage…. I was surprised at how much better it stores homemade ice cream. Maybe that's just me? The silicone lid can be replaced quickly as the flexible material slides over the lip.

© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tub With Tight-Fitting Silicone Lid. What a great product! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These are definitely singleserve portion control containers. Tovolo Tight-Fitting, Stack-Friendly, Sweet Treat Tub, Raspberry, Save freezer space with the stack friendly lids, The tight fitting silicone lid go on and off with ease. EMNDR 2-PC Kitchen Food Container Storage Box Fridge and Freezer Storage Food Conta... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Décor Fitness Freak 2 Piece Borosilicate Glass Combo - Oblongs - 600ml - Purple. I do like the concept I do like the style and how easy they are to clean and how sturdy they are I just wish they were bigger. Save freezer space with the stack-friendly lids. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Please try your search again later.

Silicone provides light insulation to keep your ice cream, gelato, sorbet, or other frozen foods as fresh as possible.

Sell on Amazon Image Unavailable.

Mini Tubs Set of 4, Tight-Fitting Silicone Lid, Easy Stacking Reusable Ice Cream Container, 6-Ounces, Multicolor 4.4 out of 5 stars 428 $15.00 Tovolo Sweet Treat 6 oz.

Buy Tovolo 61-3545 Mini Sweet Treat Tubs, Set of 4 Assorted at Amazon UK. No idea why these are advertised as “1 Quart Sweet Treat Tubs”. Then just throw them on the top rack of your dishwasher!

Please try your search again later.

Dixie cup small. I bought these so I can have single servings of banana “ice cream” in the freezer at all times. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tubs – 2 1-Quart & 4 Mini 6-Ounce - With Lids Freezer Storage Containers for Sorbet & Gelato, BPA-Free & Dishwasher-Safe, Set of 6, Assorted. Tovolo Tight-Fitting, Stack-Friendly, Sweet Treat Tub, Pink, Save freezer space with the stack friendly lids, The tight fitting silicone lid go on and off with ease. - Red, Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers with Silicone Lids (3 Pack, 1- Quart Each) + 2 Serving Cups – Dishwasher Safe - Large Reusable BPA-Free Tub for Homemade Ice-Cream, StarPack Portion Control Mini Ice Cream Freezer Containers - Set of 6 with Silicone Lids, Perfect for Baby Food Storage, Meal Prep & More. Very happy with this purchase! Little individual serving size tubs for frozen desserts. Mini Tubs Set of 4, Tight-Fitting Silicone... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The colorful lids add a touch of whimsy to your freezer. Soy sincera, no lo uso para lo que fue hecho.

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We recently started making our own ice cream and frozen yogurt and these containers are wonderful! StarPack Long Scoop Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers Set of 2 - for Home Made Ice Cream, Freezer Containers, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage, Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tub With Tight-Fitting Silicone Lid Freezer Storage Container for Sorbet & Gelato, BPA-Free & Dishwasher-Safe, Oyster Gray, Belinlen 40 Count (16 oz) One - Pint Frozen Dessert Containers with Lids Ice Cream Cups with Lids, 25ct White Pint Frozen Dessert Containers 16 oz, Polypropylene containers with Silicone Lids, 2 x 1 Quart main tubs, 4 x 1/2 pint serving cups, Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020. $17.99. However, performance alone is not enough; we want to put a smile on the customer’s face as well. I guess I could transfer it into this. These are so very small!

These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. I use these for frozen banana “nice” cream, frozen fruit sorbets, and granita type treats. Products. Amazon.com: Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tubs – 2 … STACK TUBS IN THE FREEZER: Silicone stretches taut to support other tubs. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. Lid will not become stiff or brittle in the cold like plastic can, making it simple to access your frozen treat as soon as you want to. Our set of 4, Mini Sweet Treat Tubs hold 6 ounces and are great for portion control or for letting everyone create their favorite mix-ins to add to homemade frozen desserts. The lid reminds me of material that splat mats and small cake molds are made from. The tight-fitting silicone lid seals to keep air out and keep flavor in.

Unable to add item to Wish List. 2020 Tovolo Catalog; ... Mini Sweet Treat Tubs – Set of 3 $ 0.00. I highly recommend these. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Made of BPA-free plastic and silicone.

This page works best with JavaScript. Not even sure they are worth using for ice cream! OTOR 8oz Hot/Cold Disposable Plastic Cups with Flat Lids - 50 Sets - Ice Cream Cups... Tovolo Tight-Fitting, Easy Stacking, Mini Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tubs, 6 Ounce - Set of 4, Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tub with Tight-Fitting Silicone Lid Freezer Storage Container for Sorbet & Gelato, BPA-Free & Dishwasher-Safe, Charcoal, Homemade Ice Cream Containers Set - Reusable BPA Free Freezer Storage with Silicone Lids in Gray- Also for Sorbet, Gelato, Frozen Yogurt, Sherbet etc.