it was seriously like eating a s’more. Please try again. Just brave the storm and go to Trader Joe's in person.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Not so with these. The favorite of a few panelists, the thicker chocolate crust had a "nice flavor" and "crunch," while the filling was "not as sweet or overpowering" as others. All products are tasted blind; a perfect score would be 100. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Her first book, The Slanted Door: Modern Vietnamese Food, a collaboration with James Beard Award-winning chef Charles Phan, was published in 2014. behold! Sure thing- shoot me an email at [email protected] and I’ll think about what I can hook you up with…chocolate covered edamame? The pros: Trader Joe’s Mini Mint Ice Cream Mouthfuls are about the size of a Trader Joe’s Joe Joe’s but with ice cream filling in the center. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams No Gluten Ingedients Used Vegetarian No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives Brand: trader joe. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. There was a problem completing your request. Get daily fitness inspiration right in your inbox. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Do not order this, it's a terrible rip off, Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2020. $12.78 $ 12. That would be Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams ($3.99 for 10 ounces), which looked like little "droplets" or "truffles." As a result, rather than individual chocolate mints it had melted and formed one whole mass. this was perfect. maybe i was. 3.9 out of 5 stars 19 ratings. The focus here is the dark chocolate. 13 hours ago, by Kelsey Garcia

I review products from Trader Joe’s (no affiliation) and share easy recipes and cocktail ideas. The very concept of a reduced-calorie, protein-packed ice cream may take some adjusting to, so we’re inviting you to take the time to do so now. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.).

the chocolate itself was quite nice; a little more rich than the standard dark chocolate you might get from lesser companies who don’t care about you, and thick enough around the insides that it was not just a shell, but a big part of of the candy experience. Sold by Wombat's Warehouse and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018.

Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020. I highly recommend trying them out! Gourmet Nut Dark Chocolate Covered Pecans, 52% Cacao, Vegan, Non-Dairy, Premium Dar... Chocolate Espresso Beans - 1.5 Lb Tub (Sugar Free Dark Chocolate). but i would be interested in arranging some sort of “cultural exchange”. Some, like Ghirardelli, came as squares filled with peppermint cream. Ghirardelli's Dark & Mint Squares ($5.69 for 5.32 ounces at Andronico's) finished second. My name is Brenda and welcome to my blog!

that i know of…, Tags: california, candy, chain, chocolate, dark chocolate, dark chocolate mint creams, mints, s'mashing s'mores, s'mores, trader joe's. This is just as sugar laden as the more commercially available peppermint patties. Not so with these. Did you try it? Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams No Gluten Ingedients Used Vegetarian No Artificial Colors or…. These are so dang delicious!!! This website takes its name from a famous Betty whose character was developed to give a more personalized response to consumer product questions.

The cons: Strong honey flavor from the fact that there are only three ingredients in this. it was like something you’d find at an independent chocolatier. Not all took the form of round patties or cups. 6 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre Serious About People. Amazon.com : Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Cremes… : Grocery & Gourmet Food. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams No Gluten Ingedients Used Vegetarian No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives.

Price is INSANE. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. they are almost worth the trip to athens, georgia. Hopefully this is just a fluke but I won't try them again from mail-away. The chocolate is good and the chocolate coating gives this some added texture. BecomeBetty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Copyright © 2020 — BecomeBetty.com • All rights reserved. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams No Gluten Ingedients Used Vegetarian No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives. This taster would buy, while two others might and two would not.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

as an added bonus, the packaging recommends “for a traditional s’more treat, place s’mores in microwave for 4 to 6 seconds.” this seemed stupid to me, guessing the chocolate would get all melty and ruin everything, but i decided to try it out anyway, and i was delighted to find that not only was it not long enough for the chocolate to start to melt at all, but it was the perfect amount of time for the marshmallow to get all excited and puffy. The taste was o.k. , I'm Not Dairy-Free in the Least, but These Trader Joe's Items Sure Look Good, See Ya, Gingerbread! while i was in california, i noticed an abundance of stores called “trader joe’s“. They were "very minty" and "sweet," and most tasters liked the "snappy chocolate coating," though one found the mint filling to have a "toothpasty" texture. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. it had a solid mint flavor, but was nothing too spectacular. trader joe’s is basically a super-yuppie, hipster, green, organic, fight-the-man-or-at-least-look-cool-thinking-you-are type grocery store. i’ll have to think about what i might have to offer. I wonder if the mini cone mint chocolate chip is the same mint chocolate ice cream?

1 Comment. but these… the s’mashing s’mores… my god.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The pros: Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Mint Creams taste like a cross between a Junior Mints and a Peppermint Patty. so exciting!

after all, this is likely to be the last time for a long time i get anything from trader joe’s (their business model supports child slavery*, and i can only fund that so much before i start to feel awful about myself).

Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2020. Creamy hummus: Possibly our favorite grown-up snack from Trader Joe’s – I have spent hours honing my own hummus-making skills, but the creamy mediterranean hummus from Trader Joe’s is hard to beat. I hope my sacrifice was worth it. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. The focus here is the dark chocolate. Prices listed are the lowest found, but products may be available at other stores.

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Powerberries...8 Oz. These are about the size of a Junior Mint. As for me, I’d buy these again.

The verdict: If we were to go to an ice cream store together, aside from soft serve, my choice ice cream is always mint. Dark Chocolate Mint Creams. they have a whole bunch of different types of chocolate covered crap, chocolate infused shit, and edible chocolate feces. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I hope my sacrifice was worth it. Cocomels Chocolate Covered Caramel BITES - Organic, Made Without Dairy, Vegan, Kosh... HERSHEY'S Special Dark Chocolate Easter Candy, 4.25 Oz, Extra Large Bars, 12 Count, Tamrah Chocolate Covered Dates with Milk Chocolate Zipper Bag (100gm). These are smaller than the seasonal holiday ones. The result was a "pleasant combination of mild mint and chocolate" that two would buy, one might and two would not. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please try your search again later. The fondant is a half way point which is actually quite tasty. Bohme Royal Mints ($5.99 for 7 ounces at Mollie Stone's) came in fourth.

Let me know what you think in the comments section! Trader Joe’s Goods « Tampa Bay Food Monster January 6, 2011 […] me a package full of trader joe’s goodies, after seeing my enjoyment of trader joe’s mint chocolate creams and s’mashing s’mores.

Hostess's Party-Size Twinkies Baking Kit Serves 20 People, New Analysis: People With Developmental Disorders 3 Times More Likely to Die From COVID-19, Is It Bad to Sleep in a Bra? anyway, if i ever had it from some other source, i doubt it would measure up. kinda like whole foods or fresh market. This is a well done candy that is available year round. Bag. Beyond Good Chocolate Bars | Single Origin Uganda 6 Pack | Organic, Direct Trade, N... Tamrah Chocolate Covered Dates Assorted Round Gift Container (11oz) for Graduations... Tamrah Chocolate Covered Dates with White Chocolate Cheesecake Zipper Bag (100gm). 10 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas Try Prime Cart.

These are smaller than the seasonal holiday ones. we got… we got oranges. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

this is what i ended up getting: dark chocolate covered mint creams, and “s’mashing s’mores”. when i received the package, i was delighted to find an assortment of different snacks and […] This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. Panelists found the chocolate coating "waxy" and the peppermint filling "wet" and "gooey" and "too much like gum." Luckily you only have to visit your nearest Trader Joe’s to grab a bottle of this luscious liquid gold... Creamed Greens. TJ’s has sea salt caramels and holiday chocolates now!

17 hours ago. 18 Trader Joes 72% CACAO Dark Chocolate Candy Bars NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS NO PRESERV... Tamrah Chocolate Covered Dates with Orange Peel Zipper Bag (100gms), UNREAL Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups | Vegan, Gluten Free, Less Sugar | 6 Bags, Chocolate Nonpareils - 1.25 Lb (20 Oz) Tub (Milk Chocolate Nonpareil). Think of them as a twist on creamed spinach, with Brussels sprouts as the flavor focal point. A post shared by Chich (@captain_chich) on Sep 21, 2013 at 3:11am PDT. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Yes, while I liked the holiday variation of these much better Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Mint Creams will have to suffice until everything comes up peppermint again at Trader Joe’s. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The middle is not as gooey as Junior Mint nor is it as firm as a York. I’m a huge peppermint chocolate fan and this is no exception. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $43.04. With a few quick additions, it makes a versatile loaf – serve it with whipped cream or ice cream for an even more satisfying experience.

Founder of San Francisco's Izzy's Steaks and Chops... Oakland gets new gluten-free brewery, restaurants... Berkeley restaurant closes permanently, sister... Bay Area pop-up appears in national ad spot during... Donut Savant returns to Oakland with new location. Trader Joe’s Chocolate Peppermint Loaf & Baking Mix bakes up rich, moist, and deeply chocolatey, with just the right amount of mint flavor to make your taste buds tingle. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above To look up past Taster's Choice columns, search online at sfgate.com/food/ tasters/archive.