Meer afbeeldingen en video's Laat je motor brullen en ga deze extreme motorcross-uitdaging aan. It's not (yet) better than Trials Evolution, though. However, when you reach the difficult tracks, the game becomes more frustrating. This wastes the time of those creating tracks for the community. Alone in career mode or with your friends in a frenzy multiplayer mode, string together insane tricks and become the best trials rider !Based on a first-in-class physics trick system, insane FMX posibilities and even craziest multiplayer mode, Trials Fusion retains and enhances the vital features from the best-selling and critically acclaimed Trials series game.'. Buy Trials Fusion (PS4) - Pre-Owned at Walmart.com. based on Insert Date: 4/16/2014. We're getting away from ourselves, though, so back to Trials Fusion. Trials Fusion: 5 toptips.

I gave this game a score of 5 due to the broken editor. I played this game maybe for 6-7 hours or so...At first, I found the game really fun and even addictive. For example, lean too far back and you may find that after landing a jump, your bike tips backwards causing you to crash. A Short Multiplayer Mention Unlike past games in the Trials series, Trials Fusion finally gets the difficulty curve right for newcomers. The game is slated to release. Trials Fusion - Road to Ruin Gameplay Trailer. Just another feather in the cap of the greatness that is Trials and by extension, the PS4. I played this game maybe for 6-7 hours or so...At first, I found the game really fun and even addictive.

Next. Trials Fusion label crashes as faults, almost as if to say “It's your fault you crashed.” It will be, too, as every level is perfectly designed to get through with zero faults so when you crash, it's likely because of your mistake. Simply put, the majority of the challenges are going to be difficult even for a Trials veteran. Every single PlayStation 4 owner.

© 2020 METACRITIC, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I enjoy playing user created tracks if they're well made. A Subtle Story It took me about 3 hours and 30 minutes to get a gold on every Beginner, Easy and Medium track, at least a silver on every Hard track, get the Trials trophy, and then complete a few Extreme tracks. © 2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd. All rights reserved. Fusion daagt spelers uit op zowel klassieke als gloednieuwe manieren zoals we in de Trails-franchise gewend zijn. I have major complaints regarding the editor. While you can perform tricks on the other, more standard courses, it serves no purpose. But if you do, this is certainly the game for. These in-game challenges range from the mundane, such as never letting off the throttle and performing a set number of flips on a track, to the well-hidden, such as finding a warp zone or turning your bike into a rocket-power airplane.

When you first begin Trials Fusion, you'll almost wonder if the difficulty of the series has been overblown. Transcending Genres Today, I lost an entire track due to this broken editor. Article by - Joshua Phillips Generally favorable reviews I found this game addictive for a while, then it just became frustrating.

We helpen je graag. The aforementioned rocket-powered airplane? This is where the puzzle element comes into play: You need to determine the correct speed and angle of your rider to successfully navigate whatever element of the environment stands in your path.

Trials: Fusion, PS4.

Je kunt ook lokaal multiplayer spelen met maximaal drie vrienden. Example Skill Games include seeing how far you can climb up a steep mountain, how far you can fling your rider off his bike and how far you can wheelie because your front tire is loose and you have a death wish. I drew the line at the awful rocket-powered motorcycle. View trade-in cash & credit values online and in store. If Trials Fusion ends up like Trials Evolution, we're going to see some amazing works of art in the coming weeks. Let's start with the good and then segue into the not as good but still fun to play. The main character is not just the rider but also his trusty steed, appearing in the form of a two-wheeled machine that will lead him to his death again and again. I found this game addictive for a while, then it just became frustrating. Supports up to 4 online players with PS Plus, Mild Language, Mild Violence, Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB, Ubisoft Entertainment Privacy Policy & EULA, © 2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Om bol.com voor jou nog beter te maken, gebruiken wij altijd functionele en analytische cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken). We will work day and night to bring you the very latest news and updates!

Their latest iteration, 'Trials Fusion', is the first title to include the PlayStation platform, and the first 'Trials' of the new console generation. I don't know how, Great game, beautiful graphics, not many framerate issues, nice music, LOTS of replay value, all the medals, challenges etc. It sounds complicated and it kind of is, to be honest. Trials Fusion melds the classic, proven Trials formula of simple yet addictive competition with the social and visual breakthroughs of the next generation of gaming.

Zet nieuwe records tegen de beste Trails-spelers van over de hele wereld! The only difference with Skill Games in Trials Fusion and past Trials games is that instead of having their own event, one Skill Game is available in every event, and that there are less Skill Games available in Trials Fusion than there are in past Trials games. Exclusief in de Awesome Level MAX DLC kun je racen met een bijzondere motorracer op een wel erg speciale motor... Kenmerken: VOLLEDIGE TRIALS FUSION: - Solide motorcross-gameplay en futuristische levels komen samen in Trails en vormen een te-gekke race-ervaring.

Trials Fusion™ melds the classic, proven Trials formula of simple yet addictive competition with the social and visual breakthroughs of the new futurist and high-tech world of Trials Fusion . You're just weird and you'll never find anything on the PlayStation 4 that appeals to you. Trials Fusion is a physics-based platformer / puzzle game where speed may be king but balance reigns supreme. You probably won't be surprised to read that the PlayStation 4 version of the game is in fact the best looking version of the game you can buy. Perhaps. PS4 Trials Fusion: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. De Awesome MAX editie van Trails fusion biedt nieuwe content en nieuwe racetracks. All of those hours were lost due to a broken piece of software. You're likely to get gold (or close to it) on each of the Beginner tracks on your first try and that streak will likely extend to the Easy tracks as well. Gebruik al je vaardigheden om tracks te voltooien vol met hindernissen en ramps. Trials Fusion PS4. The game is slated to release Trails Fusion, the sequel to the wildly popular Trials series aims to blow its predecessors out of the water. The game is slated to release April 16th for the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, and an April 24th release for PC.

- Like any good platformer, Trials Fusion's goal is to get from the starting point to the ending point by traversing the screen from left-to-right. I scored a gold on my first attempt at every FMX Trick course (all five or six of them) and never looked back, so any pain you experience with this mode is very short lived.

Door op ‘accepteren’ te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. What?”, Throughout each track are dueling AI personalities with one, Cindy, becoming self aware during the later tracks.