Mind you her nails in total were $50 bucks, no way they should have broken right, well wrong a nail broke the very next day.

The place itself is very clean, spacious, and elegantly decorated. Novi; Beauty Salons; TULiP Nail & Spa, LLC; CCPA. Took her for a full set and pedicure. I was really looking forward to a relaxing pedicure . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Highlights, perms,…. I would definitely re-visit this place again to try other services and to see if service is consistent . http://www.simon.com/mall/novi-town-center, https://www.mallsinamerica.com/michigan/novi-town-center/tulip-nail-spa, Complete list of stores in Novi Town Center. They were able to get us in for a pedicure and shellac manicure at 2 pm, when I called at 11 am (second point). NO THANK YOU!! The woman who did it was amazing and they lasted so long. Test out a new coat of polish at this spa, a fashion-forward nail salon. While receiving the pedicure the lady suggested she try the dip polish on her full set,because it was the same price as acrylic, but she likes long nails as well as myself.

I had a mani pedi and both ladies were very nice and did a fantastic job. They relayed the message, in return I asked was dip strong enough to sustain that length, why suggest something to a customer if it's mainly for the natural nail. CLOSED NOW. The salon is clean and I've never had a problem getting an appointment last minute. Very friendly and great job! 26136 Ingersol Dr Novi, MI 48375 Map & Directions. Today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm. Were a full-service nail spa that caters to each clients unique style and personality.

HORRIBLE!!! He did not ask if I wanted them cut or just filed - I wanted them filed by the way - first issue. The pedicures seemed fine, even though they were not very thorough or long - but the pedis are why they are getting one star. The place itself is very clean, spacious, and elegantly decorated. 7. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I am not from the area but I had some time to kill before a work meeting so I wandered in. First time customer of this establishment.

I went for a gel manicure and basic pedicure. NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. Extremely unhappy. Mine are black and had to go to Dr for Rx and OTC brush on for fungus. I am not telling her that. Tulip Nail & Spa in Novi Town Center, address and location: Novi, Michigan - 26132 Ingersol Dr, Novi, Michigan - MI 48375. But its not easy to do it alone. While receiving the pedicure the lady suggested she try the dip polish on her full set,because it was the same price as acrylic, but she likes long nails as well as myself. I also feel the prices have been adjusted to reflect both the renovation / quality details and the newer procedures with not reusing dipping powder per the state. I told him I was a nurse and he asked if I'd seen dead bodies. Nail salon Novi, Nail salon 48375, Tulip Nail & Spa. I paid an upcharge for a half assed French Manicure that came off in two days. and shellac manicure at 2 pm, when I called at 11 am (second point). Like that kind of conversation. Very happy with making the appointment and them being on time. Miracles On 59th Street Belleville IL Reviews, Yellow Rose Styling Salon Belleville IL Reviews, Organic American Beauty Belleville MI Reviews, Nancy Wyland's Beauty Shop Belleville PA Reviews. Previously at Luxury Nails, now at Tulip Nails & Spa on Brentwood Blvd just across the street from KFC. Well it's been almost 6 weeks since my last visit and my nails are still destroyed. https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/tulip-nail-spa-303481328 I went with my fiancé and they weren't even going to sit us next to each other. New York Associates In Gastroenterology Bronx New York. I will definitely be back whenever I'm in the area. Bike parking is also available outside the spa. The utter disregard for and perhaps ignorance to nail anatomy, nail health, customer service skills is astounding. I couldn't understand how regular polish could last 2 weeks. I will never be back I will never trust my friends reviews again LOLI just wanted to add that my friends have even noticed the color is off...does not match the toes which are supposed to be same color. HORRIBLE!!! Were a full-service nail spa that caters to each clients unique style and personality. Seriously? Visa, MasterCard, & Discover gladly accepted

Seriously? Saved to Favorites. I was not…", "I enjoyed a deep-tissue massage, facial and manicure here a few weeks ago. We will definitely be returning to Tulip's! I also like how they display their colors spread out on top of a color wheel so you don't have everyone rummaging thru a bin of colors. They've just completely remodeled and it looks great. I should not have to explain that my medication thins my skin. Kate & Tyler took their time with our dip manicures and pedicures. My feet were soggy from being in the water for a long time and she used the really rough side of the pumice stone which was totally unnecessary. My friend and I came in here for shellac manis and regular pedis. After getting  her nails done they were super cute. Tulip Nail & Spa 's customers can safely park on the street, as well as in a nearby lot. Second issue was on the second day - my gel mani starting peeling off - like legit coming off my nails. state of michigan needs to close it. It was somewhat dirty and the polish hardly lasted. Book your next day spa appointment at Novi's Tulip Nail & Spa and enjoy a day filled with pampering beauty treatments. Every member of our staff is well trained and licensed. I've been tough on my nails and needed some extra live. Healthpoint Medical Group Brandon Florida, Bloomington-Normal Ear Nose & Throat Ltd Bloomington Illinois.