Tushar Pandey is a Bollywood actor from Mumbai.

After portraying diverse characters in Pink and Beyond Blue, Tushar says he doesn’t want to restrict himself to any genre. Our chemistry in the film works so well because we bond very well in life. So signing both films were coincidental?

I do not want to be typecast or stuck in any genre. Read the exclusive interview with Chhichhore actor Tushar Pandey. I am discussing few projects currently and hopefully, something should be announced very soon.

He became quite popular for his role in ‘Chhichhore’. Also, weren't you apprehensive about multi-starrer?

When three young women are implicated in a crime, a retired lawyer steps forward to help them clear their names. The actor, who was last seen in Rajshri Films' Hum Chaar, played a loser named "Mummy" a Momma's boy in Chhichhore. Synopsis Also Read: Tushar Pandey remembers ‘Chhichhore’ co-star Sushant Singh Rajput; says, “I’m glad he was able to be a part of my life”, [email protected]   |    www.bollywoodbubble.com   |    All Rights Reserved, Say What!

Rajveer and his friends misinterpret this as a sign and Rajveer tries to force himself on Minal. He said, “There was a courtroom scene when I was in the witness box and Mr. Bachchan would ask me questions. That’s the fun of being an actor.

‘Dream Come True!’, Hum Chaar Star Tushar Pandey on Acting in a Rajshri Film. Copyright © 2020 Urban Asian Inc. All Rights Reserved. They nervously refrain from filing a police complaint. Tushar Pandey is an Indian film actor working predominantly in Bollywood.

Tushar's first film appearance was in Rang De Basanti, as one of the students auditioning for a documentary role.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Oct 04, 2019 09:09 PM IST.

Commenting on the same Tushar Pandey said, Tushar Pandey is an actor, known for Pink (2016), Chhichhore (2019) and

Check out the movie list, birth date, latest news, videos & photos, trivia gossips and upcoming film projects of actor Tushar Pandey on BookMyShow.

Three young and affluent boys, Raunak (Raashul Tandon), Vishwajyoti (Tushar Pandey) and Rajveer Singh (Angad Bedi) rush to the nearest hospital because Rajveer is profusely bleeding from an injury to his head. The shoot felt like meeting old friends though I met both of them for the first time during the prep of Chhichhore. Wait for it. He acted in a supporting role in 2016 acclaimed film Pink alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu. They decide to have dinner after the concert. Tushar Pandey has worked in many Bollywood movies like ‘Phantom’, ‘Pink’, ‘Chhichhore’.

Chhichhore came to me after I finished shooting Hum Chaar, I don’t need to say why I wanted to do this film. Bollywood actor Tushar Pandey, who was seen in a supporting role in Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu's critically acclaimed film Pink (2016), is currently riding high on the success of Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Chhichhore. Tushar Pandey rehearsed 10 times for a scene with Amitabh Bachchan in ‘Pink’, but it got edited out, Tushar Pandey remembers ‘Chhichhore’ co-star Sushant Singh Rajput; says, “I’m glad he was able to be a part of my life”, Aasif Sheikh Birthday Special: 7 things we bet you didn't know about the multi-talented ‘Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai’ actor, Before 'Laxmii', Akshay Kumar played a grey-shaded character in THESE films, Ayushmann Khurrana to Karisma Kapoor - Bollywood stars who changed their name's spelling, 'Dil Chahta Hai' to 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' - Here are 6 of Bollywood’s BEST travel movies, Athiya Shetty Birthday Special: Millennial, spunky and fuss-free girl – 5 looks which define her fashion game, Abhishek Bachchan to Sonam Kapoor: B-Town celebs who found success in the business world, Ranbir-Alia to Varun-Sara: Bollywood's fresh jodis that are all set to rule the silver screens, Kareena Kapoor to Deepika Padukone - Bollywood actors who didn't charge anything for their roles.

I started enjoying it very much because I come from a place where we rehearse a lot.”, Further praising Amitabh Bachchan, Tushar said, “Mr. I believe I was a mix of most of the Chhichhore characters; especially Derek, Anni and Acid.

There is no denying that the geeky Mummy's antics surely made us all laugh out loud throughout the movie. There is something to learn every time from him when he is on set. Meenal,Falak and Andrea three independent woman share an apartment after attending a rock show the trio go for a party at a resort with male friends who met them at the show through a common friend Vishwa where Rajveer tries to get cozy with Meenal following which she breaks a bottle on his face badly damaging his eye,the three girls are then constantly threatened by Rajveer 's cousin Ankit as they want to seek revenge, The girls don't give up and are ready to face Rajveer and his man, Meenal is soon arrested for attacking Rajveer and no lawyer wants to fight their case as Rajveer is a son of politician until their neighbor Deepak Sehgal decides to defend them who had quit his practice due to bipolar disorder.

From a nice guy to a dark, mean character.

The movie also portrays the perception of Indian society towards women who don't subscribe to societal standards of culture and morality. We still chat a lot and keep planning next get-togethers. Writing For me doing different characters will only help in improving my craft.”.

The talented actor shares his view on why he doesn’t want to restrict himself to any genre.

One needs to approach the character physically as well as internally and it needs time to find that balance. I truly believe that the script is the hero.

2019 looks interesting for the budding actor and we wish Tushar Pandey all the very best for the film. He became quite popular for his role in ‘Chhichhore’. (LatestLY Exclusive). I love playing both sides of the spectrum.

Fortunately, with the OTT platform, it is still accessible, and I’m glad that people are noticing it now. Bank Letter Showing Pakistani Government Trying to Block Zee5 Subscription Goes Viral, Ludo Ending Explained: Decoding The Final Fates of Main Characters in This Abhishek Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao, Aditya Roy Kapur Starrer (SPOILER ALERT) - LatestLY Exclusive, Diwali 2020: Samantha Akkineni, Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal's Ethnic Outings that Will Help You Pick the Right Outfit this Festive Season (View Pics), Kangana Ranaut's Custom Outfit by Anuradha Vakil is Dishing Out Some Styling Lessons for the Upcoming Wedding Season (View Pics), Scientists Develop Novel Method to Preserve Vaccines Without Refrigeration. I was going through the lines couple of times and then I heard him saying, ‘Tushar, rehearsal kar le? Bollywood I got these two pages scene very last minute and I wanted to do rehearsals. Bollywood actor Tushar Pandey, who was seen in a supporting role in Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu's critically acclaimed film Pink (2016), is currently riding high on the success of Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Chhichhore.. No, absolutely not.

This channel was generated automatically by YouTube's video discovery system. Get Free Live Telecast of ARG vs PAR & Football Score Updates on TV, Virender Sehwag Takes a Jibe at Glenn Maxwell For Miserable Show in IPL 2020, Says ‘10-Crore Cheerleader Proved Costly for KXIP’ (Watch Video), Cristiano Ronaldo Struggles to Wear a Mask While Being Benched During Portugal vs Andorra, International Friendlies, Video Goes Viral, Sachin Tendulkar & Brian Lara Go Golfing, Master Blaster Praises Caribbean Legend for his Skills (Watch Video), Rohit Sharma Talks About Life in Bio-Secure Bubble During IPL 2020, Says ‘Found a Home Away From Home’, Bigg Boss 14 November 12 Episode: Aly Goni Becomes the Next Captain, Splashes Water on Nikki Tamboli When She Refuses To Wake Up - 4 Highlights of BB14, Chhalaang Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao's Sports-Comedy is Less Hansal Mehta and More Luv Ranjan, and That's The Problem!

The best gift is when your character resonates with the audience, and you get so much love from the audience and critics, both. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).

If I have a character that has an importance in the script and it changes the course of the film in any way, then I don’t need to think about anything else.