Activa 6G is offered in two variants and priced from Rs. The price tag is more so common man is not to purchase easily. Their delivery has begun in India, confirmed by the official reports. In this criteria Honda both scooters are popular in their segment so you don’t need to worry about it, you may comment you experience here in the comment box below.

After 1 year ownership of tvs jupiter and ridden about 9500 km. \nDo not buy. \n1) Some disturbing sound was coming from battery box cover which was resolved in 2-3 attempts in first service.\n2) Recently on Saturday 13th may, 2017 during riding in market suddenly my vehicle suddenly got stopped and the Self start switch stopped functioning.\nI started the vehicle by repeated Kicks and took it to TVS service center (Roshan Lal jain TVS, Udaipur). Sir, Mene Jupiter Ki costing nikalvayi to usme company ka accessories dekha pura bukavas accessories hay or rate bhi jayda hay usse achha to bajar me Jo milta hay wo achha hay. TVS Ntorq 2020 BS6 Pros & Cons, better than Aprilia SR 125 ? But there are some effective points and unique facilities available in these scooters. I will give you my honest opinion for this question. I have been using my new Jupiter since last 5 months and there are several issues with the scooter. The ex-showroom price of TVS Wego is ₹ 54,760 and Honda Activa 6G is ₹ 67,042. Contact no. Second problem is that with double seat firing becomes too noisy above 65Km/hr of speed. any direct/indirect damage or loss.

Required fields are marked *. We went out on a spin on the new Honda Activa 6G to answer this very question.

Now due to this difference in performance in low end Jupiter gives you much better mileage. And good quality with completed Contact xxxxxxxxxx, I byed TVs Jupiter milinion last month I.e 25th January 2017 bike is huge sound it giving 30 milage huge sound problem.morning I need to kick start I.e kick start is not working in morning.breakes are not good I want to tvs shore room they told that like this only breaks works I tried different Scotes but they are good.crezy to me maybe Jupiter stecure will goes from my bike, I am facing the below problem - 1.Self start 2.engine stop when it is slowed down 3.Sometimes vibrate when ride above speed 50 4.Breaks are not performing good at high speed, Hi All, firstly I would give advice to the ones who are looking to purchase this scooter that don't buy this vehicle, instead go for Activa 4G. New vehicle and these problems are coming, I doubt about the reliability of this vehicle now. Both are cost effective scooters.

Your email address will not be published. The scooter competes against the TVS Jupiter 110 and the Hero Pleasure 110Plus in the segment. I am getting mileage of only 45Kmpl (though mileage is better on highway - 62Kmpl single seat and 54Kmpl with double seat). Let’s compare Activa Vs Jupiter, in terms of Mileage Honda claims 60 plus Kmpl which is ARAI tested mileage, in actual conditions Honda Activa 5G can give you up to 50 Kmpl, but it depends on road situation.. Now let’s talk about Jupiter so TVS claims 63 KMPL. TVS jupiter in everyway better than Activa. However, BikeWale can't be held liable for Reviews - ratings for Honda Activa 6G and TVS Jupiter, Activa 6G: Price: Rs. I bought a new TVS Jupiter this month but it gives only 33 KM per liter. \nIt was my mistake that I preferred TVS over Hero/Honda. The popular auto manufacturer Honda has launched sixth generation of its highest selling model Activa, called Activa 6G.

If you are from urban area you don’t find any issue in both scooters. Jupiter is also not too good but offers fresh looks as compared to Activa 5G. Firoj : RS puram wrote on 08th Thursday, February 2018. The most efficient scooter from Honda Activa 125 got new BS-VI norm earlier this month.

Again riding after 5 Kms same problem occurred and again fuse blown OFF .

Its expected price is rs 70,000. It comes with a new price tag of Rs 74,490 with refined engine and more features than older version.

Usman : Guntur Monday 31st, August 2020. admin : Review of honda activa 6g wrote on 13th Thursday, August 2020. admin : Problems in honda activa 6g wrote on 13th Thursday, August 2020. 54,400 to 63,400 | Mileage: 55-60 kmpl | Top speed: 95 kmph. New Land Rover Defender 2020: Iconic best design SUV? Service center not responding properly and are making fool of customers. S.Kanakaraj : Pedappampatty wrote on 04th Sunday, February 2018.

I have divided the comparison is five criteria which are mentioned below. .. Maximum distance a petrol bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike can travel on a full charge.

It became 2nd BS6 norm scooter in India after Honda Activa. 66539 | Mileage: 60 kmpl | Top speed: 85 kmphJupiter: Price: Rs. The Activa 6G and Maestro Edge 110 continue to employ drum brakes at both front and rear. In terms of durability both scooters are performing good. Vehicle is giving starting problem since day one. Dinesh kumar : Ranhola wrote on 22nd Thursday, February 2018. Mobile connectivity is not available. 54,400 to 63,400 | Mileage: 55-60 kmpl | Top speed: 95 kmph.

Whereas, TVS recently launched a new ZX variant of Jupiter … Best scooter in India in 2020 December 10, 2019 @

TVS Wego is available in 9 colours and Honda Activa 6G is available in 6 colours and 2 variants. Parth : TVS Jupiter Million r edition (BSIV) bad performance wrote on 15th Monday, May 2017.

The extent of the discounts will vary depending on the model and location. xxxxxxxxxx, Mere pass tvs Jupiter h uski milage bhut hi kam h 30km per litre ki h Sabse bekar h Jupiter 9607074811\nShabi bhayio ko m yhe hi batana chata hu ki Jupiter naa le, I Purchased Jupiter on 24 May 2017 and It is not starting On26th May 2017 due to Oil leakage.\nKS Motors Jaipur refused to replace it even when it is only 23Km old. MUKESH KUMAR : Milage problem wrote on 15th Sunday, October 2017. bhupendra Tikkiwal : Worst Bike to purchase wrote on 26th Friday, May 2017. But if you want great resale value then go for Activa 5G, and the Activa always dominates the market with highest percent of sales in scooters segment in India. M.ramalingam : tiruppur wrote on 24th Wednesday, January 2018. ajay : sagar wrote on 18th Thursday, January 2018. In my experience, there are less issues in fuel efficiency in TVS Jupiter as compared to Activa 5G. It has been launched on 11th September 2019 at price tag of Rs 67,490. In a bid to boost sales during this festive season, TVS Motor Company recently launched a new base variant for its most popular scooter in the country, the Jupiter. feature, specs, and colors for comparison of TVS Wego vs Honda Activa 6G. The Activa has a claimed fuel mileage of 60 KMPL. Since then I am facing so many problems and I am very much dissatisfied with the performance and quality of this TVS product. The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market, and TVS has priced the new entry-level variant of the Jupiter evenly with the Honda scooter.

Which is best? Till now problem is not solved & waiting for root cause.\nI am very much disappointed with this performance of TVS Jupiter. 66539 | Mileage: 60 kmpl | Top speed: 85 kmph Jupiter: Price: Rs.

In terms of power Activa 5G comes with 109.19 CC engine which produces 8Ps of power.

In my opinion if you want great mileage with comfort so go for TVS Jupiter. So, you might have some doubts that which one.. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. 800/- Or weight bhi jayda .

2:01 am, […] Is TVS Jupiter better than Honda Activa […], Pratool Dubey December 10, 2019 @

Talking about .. Digital Instrument Cluster in the Activa 6G. But in Jupiter low end is not as powerful as Activa but once you achieve 25 KMPL you can’t feel difference there in both scooters. 54,400 to 63,400 | Mileage: 55-60 kmpl | Top speed: 95 kmph Battery of my bike discharged in six months. A 10-..

BikeWale take utmost care in providing you the accurate information about prices,

In this point Activa 5G beats Jupiter because of Honda service, I am not telling you that Jupiter is bad in this criteria because in my experience TVS is also offering good services but not as good as Honda.

The first BS6 compliant Honda Activa 125 launched a month ago.

Irshath : Coimbatore wrote on 20th Monday, January 2020.

It has been fully redesigned except.. Compare Honda Activa 6G and TVS Jupiter. Another round to the Jupiter then.

The seat is very long so its suitable for ling rides.

Very comfortable look for any age of people to drive easily. I can understand that mopade is not made for long routes. if you want to read about all new Honda Activa 6G so click here. Comparison between these bikes have been carried out to help users make correct buying decision between TVS Wego and Honda Activa 6G. Now let’s talk about Jupiter so TVS claims 63 KMPL. But in my experience I felt than low end that means when you start your vehicle you feel more power in Activa 5G from beginning. tvs alway, Very bad suspension.. Front shock absorbers is very delicate.. Its suspension is really better than Activa. In present time, two most effective scooters are there, one from Suzuki is Access 125 and other one is from TVS Jupiter. Let’s compare Activa Vs Jupiter, in terms of Mileage Honda claims 60 plus Kmpl which is ARAI tested mileage, in actual conditions Honda Activa 5G can give you up to 50 Kmpl, but it depends on road situation. Or rate. 66539 | Mileage: 60 kmpl | Top speed: 85 kmph, Price: Rs. As India embraces a cleaner mode of transport by talking about electric vehicles, they are sure to help to bring down the pollution levels in the Indian metro cities. Good mileage and braking system are safe. Pradeep : Sitra wrote on 12th Monday, February 2018. Most of companies felt economic slowdown.

The BS6 engine is more refined and fuel injection is best.