You have been walk on with my life when since I was 11 years old. We use YouTube to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. In what was a very male and very white top 20 list, Dire Straits' Brothers in Arms came second, followed by The Stone Roses' self-titled 1989 debut. facebook.com/jackbouffard.

ON THE (JAPANESE) [email protected] : はぁぁぁあああ?ユーツーてこんなかっこいいの!?!?想像を軽く越えてきたわ!!!これで2万とか完全にバーゲンセールやん!! 感謝しかないわ!来日してくれてありがとう!!(translated via google translate ) : Haaaaaa It 's so cool! In other words, the audience celebrated, but the Japanese mentality was noticeable from time to time - which should not be considered negative. U2 guitarist The Edge said The Joshua Tree ‘changed everything for us as a band.’ ‘It was written in the mid-80s, during the Reagan-Thatcher era of British and US politics, a period when there was a lot of unrest. When I lost the streets which have no name, There's always a surprise with these Irish Lads.

I’ve got the tickets.

I'm looking forward to the best show of U2!!! ‘It was written in the mid-80s, during the Reagan-Thatcher era of British and US politics, a period when there was a lot of unrest. ! Wow! The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 - Auckland 5 days to go... A warm welcome to Seoul ahead of U2's first ever show in South Korea. The atmosphere in the hall was very intimate…'. No trace of hustle and bustle, everything ran very smoothly and orderly, courtesy of queuing in Japan is apparently not a cliché, but pleasant reality… After 25 songs, the first of two U2 concerts in Tokyo ended. Congratulations Boyz and dont let Howard Stern stun you (lol). It's going to be incredible! WHAT DID BONO SAY'This green, white and orange, this would be the Irish flag, as painted by the great Dutchman Anton Corbijn, who is here tonight! This is great. It began with the i+e Tour of European and North American arenas in 2015. ‘We’re just thrilled that people are still connecting with these songs, night after night, year after year.’. AND ALSOThere are rumours an actual Earthquake measuring 4.7 on the Richter Scale hit the Saitama area the moment Larry began belting out the opening beat to Sunday Bloody Sunday tonight… coincidence? But i still HAVE found what i'm looking for ❤, I'll be coming from New York City! Too happy and too sad. "We're just thrilled that people are still connecting with these songs, night after night, year after year.". Thank you! After we got the tickets for both days concert, she was diagnosed pretty bad cancer.

Our on-site crew reported a fantastic atmosphere with a lyrically accurate audience, which went along with each song, but overall was a bit more restrained. Updated / Saturday, 10 Oct 2020 10:16. The Joshua Tree Tour was a concert tour by the Irish rock band U2, which took place during 1987, in support of their album The Joshua Tree. Will soon be traveling for two awesome shows in Tokyo from Orange County, CA. Please review their details and accept them to load the content. @Duke_of_Gondor : 13年ぶりのU2最高すぎて泣いた。やはり俺にとって、現役バンドではメタリカと双璧をなすくらい好きなんだと再確認。 ボノ、今が一番ボーカルが上手いのではないか。きっと枯れていると思っていたから、あまりにうれしい誤算だった。(translated via google translate) : Cryed because U2 was the best after 13 years. 13years...It’s been such a long time. I was sure it was dead, so it was a very miscalculation. I will be traveling from LA. EDGE SAID'the funkiest photographer I have ever met', WHAT ELSE DID BONO SAY? I wish I could meet Bono in my life, but now for this time, I will just enjoy the show!

Can’t describe my feeling. U2 (“The Joshua Tree Tour 2017”).

', The band first played here in 1983, when they visited that exhibition The Unforgettable Fire, which became the title of their fourth studio album, a year later. I pray that I can see you in Japan in the near future. Here is the top 20 of best albums of the 1980s, according to the poll: Write CSS OR LESS and hit save.

The unsung heroes.

Since then, all of U2 fans in Japan have waited for you.

? 2006年のvertigo tourから13年。 RTÉ is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. If anyone wants to avail of 2 rear standing tix for the Dec 4, I have extra tix with me. We need your consent to load this YouTube contentWe use YouTube to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. 'Thank you for your patience, thank you for waiting around ...There's no good reason for why we haven't been  back with you more… we feel we have a deep  connection with Japan.This song is from an album called The Unforgettable  Fire.

Thank you New Zealand for giving us Greg Carroll and two great shows. Bono, please remember and sing the songs for her and the people who can’t be there although they wanted to.

! Meáin Náisiúnta Seirbhíse Poiblí na hÉireann. Exit. But,I'm so glad to say thank you directly. Coming from Los Angeles ! 2006年生まれの子供と観に行きます。. The women and men who day after day wage peace not war, the stars we never see Can we take a moment, a prayer, in the dark to  think about these unsung heroes ?Let's bring them into this moment...'. For many years now, I have been emailing/requesting the band to come over anywhere in Asia to perform. We need your consent to load this YouTube content.

... ©2020 U2…

The Saitama Super Arena erupted with joy in response, setting the tone for another special show.

I'm waiting for 13years. I would love to meet up! You must be a logged-in member to add comments. It's the miracle for me like the shining stars in the winter's night. I'm going see the concert in New Zealand then i will be coming with my family on a trip to Tokyo to see my favorite band in the world.

Nelson Mandela feat Bono. The only woman who made the top 20 is Kate Bush for her Hounds of Love album, which takes the number 11 position. ! Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences. … from the very beginning he has tried to say visually what we're trying to do with our sound… Larry, how would you describe Anton Corbijn? The group’s fifth studio album made them stars, with both I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For and With or Without You on its track listing, both of which became number one songs in Ireland on the charts. When are you coming back? I can’t sleep. Speaking about the results of the new poll, the band's guitarist The Edge said he thinks the world is back in a similar political situation to the late eighties. Please don't let us wait for 13 years again!!!!!! It began its life with some anti-war drawings  done by Japanese children, to remind us all what fear looks like and the primacy of peace. I will going to the December 4th concert. Again, I reaffirmed that I like the active band as much as Metallica.

U2 Tour 2020 : The greatest rock band of the last 40 years is back on tour in 2020, and U2 fans won’t want to miss the fun!

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.verpoort/videos/10221278279210527/. In the UK, The Joshua Tree was the ninth best-selling album of the 1980s and was outsold by the likes of Michael Jackson's Bad and Phil Collins' No Jacket Required.

My wife is now coming too and I am looking for one more Standing Front ticket. First night back in Tokyo since 2006  was also memorable for the launch of U2X RADIO, as the band walked back onstage for 'Elevation' - and ere broadcast into Howard Stern's show in the US.

Your song gave us a lot of encouragement and we were really looking forward to seeing you. I hope that your tour will be tremendously successful over there.

Let's connect! U2’s 19872 album The Joshua Tree has been voted the best of the 1980s. Today’s the day...finally. I can't wait, Excited ! I can't wait! U2's 1987 album The Joshua Tree has beaten records by … ? Arigato Japan... #U2 #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 #tokyo. And now, voila!

The Joshua Tree made the Dublin act one of the biggest bands in the world with the help of hits such as With or Without You and Where The Streets Have No Name, and I Still Haven't Found What I’m looking For. This is going to be epic. Thanks to you,I changed my life and found a job, I will go there with my old mom who is also excited to be there! and finally I got this chance to see the band live!!! Can you email me if you have one? Pic: Getty Images. "It always seems impossible... until it is done !" U2's 1987 album The Joshua Tree has beaten records by Dire Straits, The Smiths and Michael Jackson to be named the best album of the 1980s in a new BBC poll. you suggested me that I approach "one step closer" to find someone who help you .

All of this all of this … all of this can be yours Sydney, This too shall pass... for Michael in Sydney. Welcome back to Japan. so I can buy the your musics and go to live in Japan by gained salary. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. It's the most desired song in our survey made in a facebook group with more than 390 fans waiting for the boys in Japan!

Remembering Greg Carroll on the opening night of #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019. Unfortunately she is going to have surgery today on 4th.

Rahman. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Announcing… U2X RADIO on Sirius XM in Tokyo, Greg Carroll - Auckland, The Joshua Tree Tour 2019.

you encouraged me "sometimes you can't make it on your own",and Sincerly,Yula. The tour was depicted by the video and live album Live from Paris and in the film and part-live album Rattle and Hum . Tomorrow,the U2 concert in Japan.

jeremy.inman-at-vacationclub.com, My birthday December 4 celebration with U2 first day of the concert in Japan , Tokyo Manila we believe in you... Love Me Do Seoul. RTÉ.ie is the website of Raidió Teilifís Éireann, Ireland's National Public Service Media. ! So long time I haven't been at live since I was missing away from home for study, for job,

Thank you very much for coming to Japan!! I have never missed a concert tour so far true die hard fan ! The official U2 website with all the latest news, video, audio, lyrics, photos, tour dates and ticket information. Regrettable to say, I have no choice but to squander the great opportunity at the end of this year, due to my significant life event.