The brackets where the lag screws go in were bent and uneven, but you can straighten it out. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2016. With that aside, this is a very well made pull up bar. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Product was slightly damaged when it arrived. (sold separately). Pull Up Bars Wall or 9ft Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar. Functional, but delivery took a while and installation required tweaking.

There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Stud Bar ceiling or wall mountable pull up bar. It is well made, I currently weight 240 lbs and it does not flinch regardless of the number of pullups I do. This allowed me to use 1/2" anchor bolts for the installation. I have 8ft ceilings so I started researching and came across this. Excellently product! The key to Ultimate Body Press Abs straps are the comfortable and strong sectional foam padding and adjustable loop size. Listen, it's Chinese quality. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Really Solid chin up bar. One of the brackets was slightly bent and scratched and was not sealed in plastic like the other. The Wall or 9ft Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar in white with 22" risers is all steel... Wall Mount Pull Up Bar with Reversible Risers. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The Wall or 9ft Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar in white with 22" risers is all steel construction with a 48" wide bar. 48 inch on-center mounting plates fit all joists in typical residential framing. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. A Mounted Bar makes it easy to turn on your metabolism when you need it most It's welded very well at the joints. Ideal 20" neutral grip... Elevated Doorway Pull Up Bar. The right bar in your home, always ready to go is the key to making performance gains happen fast. Take your time and get it lined up so the bolts go into the center of the beams. The ceiling mount pull up bar from Ultimate Body Press also makes an excellent anchor point for ab straps, gym rings or other suspension training products.

Get professional gymnast-style, at-home training perfect for both beginner and advanced workouts. Upgrade your pull up bar and get more out of your workouts with Ab Straps by Ultimate Body Press. I used this piece of equipment regularly and it works great. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Ceiling Mounted Pull Up Bar from Ultimate Body Press is the highest quality and most affordable ceiling mounted pull up bar available anywhere. It comes with 3/8" holes pre-drilled on the installation base which will limit you to using 1/4" expansion bolts for concrete installation.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The Ultimate Body Press Pull Up Bar for 9ft Ceiling or Wall Mounting makes every workout complete. Add professional-grade workouts to any room with 8 foot ceilings. Dip Station Body Weight Resistance Trainers Package, Wall Mount Pull Up Bar with Reversible Risers, Myofoam Deep Tissue Trigger Point Massage Ball 7 Pack, Wall Mounted Dip Station with Vertical Knee Raise Station, Wall Mount Pull Up Bar with 4 Grip Positions, Chest and Ab Wheel Rollers with Independent Ball Bearing Wheels, Advanced Upper Body Muscle Building for Men, Pull-up bar, Parallel grips, Mounting hardware, and Installation Instructions, Mounts to 16" or 24" Joists Measured On Center. The Ultimate Body Press Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar comes with thick foam padded grips, but the foam can be removed to expose the textured knurled steel grips underneath. I opted to increase the pre-drilled installation holes to 5/8".

This thing is rock solid.

By producing high quality affordable products that look great and function beyond expectation we can create a rewarding space in your life for exercise and help you reach new levels of health, well being and personal performance.

I took a hammer and made them close enough to even. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2014. The bar has the perfect diameter and feels great to grip. Not sure it warrants such a high price but that seems to be the going rate for this piece of equipment.