You may need to complete a clinical questionnaire PRIOR to your appointment. Please note: University Health Services takes student privacy and confidentiality very seriously. UMass Boston is the destination for transfer students with more than 2,000 new students enrolling each year.With generous transfer credit policies that allow students to apply between 70-90 credits toward a bachelor’s degree and comprehensive merit scholarships and financial aid opportunities, we're committed to providing an excellent, affordable education. What forms are included in the forms section? Find all of UMass Boston's online and hybrid degree programs in one place. UMass Boston is committed to providing an accessible education for all students and we recognize that while useful, standardized test scores may not accurately reflect a student's academic abilities. After you have read the information on this page, you will click on “schedule an appointment.” On the page that opens, we ask that you read the information provided to you on this page, select the category that your visit reason falls into and hit continue. UMass Boston allows students to self-report SAT and ACT test scores. After logging into webmail, you will be prompted to select the language and time zone for the account. Choose one of the options regarding what your message is about, or who you would like to send the message to. This page will get you started in just a few easy steps! If you think you were sent here in error, Save your choices and you will be taken to your inbox. Students can log into the My Health Beacon portal here. Nov. 6. Please contact your helpdesk or

How do I log into the health services portal? Charting Your Course Learn more about UMass Boston with this interactive virtual series. must be received by application deadline. Housing Learn about on-campus and off-campus housing options. 3. You can schedule appointments that fall into the following categories for General Medicine: For a list of services provided click here. Please log in with your UMass Boston User ID (the part before the @ sign in your email address) and email password. UMass Boston offers two Early Action deadlines: November 1 for EA I and January 1 for EA II. Do I need to complete all of them? This service requires cookies. Recreation Virtual Fitness Classes @ 8:00AM. Boston, MA 02125-3393 | Tel: 617.287.5000, Classroom Technology Support and AV Services, Get started with Office 365 Education (support.office.com), Your campus user ID and email address will be sent to your personal email address if you provided it to us, or to your home via U.S. postal mail. If the portal is set up on a pay-per-view or pay-per-listen basis, you will be required to register or sign-in, and you'll be guided through the steps after clicking on the icon for any event. 1.  Review the information on the home page of the portal, it provides important information about what the My Health Beacon portal is and what you can use it for. Please note: University Health Services takes student privacy and confidentiality very seriously. going back to your desired resource and trying to login again. Why am I experiencing low-quality audio or video?

What type of appointments can and should be scheduled using the health services portal? please contact technical support. UMass Boston provides you with email (with 50 GB of storage), calendar, Microsoft Office apps (web based and on your computer or iPad), and 1,000 GB (1 TB) of document storage for you to use as long as you are an active student. Explore UMass Boston with this immersive experience. Here4U. Completed applications will include the following information: Your future success at UMass Boston is important to us, and that begins with your high school curriculum. Don't miss the Early Action II deadline of 1/1. The Immunizations page includes the dates of the immunizations that you have provided to UHS. Take an live tour of campus with our Beacon Ambassadors. If you are having trouble with your login username or password, contact the IT service desk at 617.287.5220. Use of your browser's back button may cause specific errors that can be resolved by The oceanfront campus is minutes from downtown Boston and nationally recognized as a student-centered urban public research university. Nov. 6. Events . What information is included in my profile?