By clicking "Continue", I consent to being contacted by Universities.com, Cappex, Education Choice, Education Select, Schools.com or Target Marketing Inc. at the number I provided about job or educational opportunities. Do not assume everyone that doesn't have a job in the field did not work hard at their education, UAT just doesn't produce quality education. No Reviews - Be the First! I heard that if you were a student you might have access to free coffee.UAT seems to offer options to non-traditional college students who are interested in the gaming and tech industry. They're the ones flipping burgers or answering your customer services calls at T-Mobile. University for Advancing Technology[UAT] is a leader in the fields of technology, network security and software engineering. those people got a lot of debt and are not in a computer related field. The programs they offer to students are top notch, the facility is expertly outfitted for anything and they really focus on having the latest tools for their students.All this makes our event extremely awesome. Write a Review . The level of rigor was the same. A normal university campus must likewise have assistance counselors, occupation facilities, work fairs, clubs, and also volunteer chances to aid you acquire the experience you’ll require to make yourself stand out in the task market. It is a great place to work, a great place to go to school and is full of a great group of people. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Good work life balance, culture that encourages technology exposure, free lunch/dinner per day, Proposed changes and recommendations to core structure fall on deaf ears. Any school is what you make it. Everyone bends over backwards to help our students succeed and to assist each other. Founded in 1983, UAT integrates technology into its general education requirements. 46 UAT (University of Advancing Technology) reviews. The library things were a mess. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Alright place if you're a student there". Have You Appeared Or Scheduled For Any English Proficiency Test? books, medium etc.) I graduated in 2002 and now supervise a world class team of developers. Listen to your professor drone on about the History of Arizona. But what if I told you that you don’t need to attend University of Advancing Technology in order to make money? In fact, Forbes has been raving about him for years because of the results that he and his students have been able to achieve. If you have a passion for tech, a need to innovate, a desire to be successful... this is a great school without the hassle of a large campus. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Although, I really wish I had read the withdrawal terms. . For years, getting a college degree has been a stepping stone to making more money. They are also laying off people, and yet advertising in places that are ridiculous. The benefits acquired from attending the University are immeasurable and the main reason for selecting the school. When I asked about this they told me his essays were "so good" he got in on those alone - #sketchy- It is FOR PROFIT and privately ownedId recommend looking at the SALT program at ASU fi your localConsider yourself warned! however, everyone I know that applied themselves and that goes for the Arts program  as well... granted you can't make an artist from someone who is not an artist, but either way, those individuals are successfully in their careers as well. I was very surprised to learn about the restrictions placed on students. What a great place. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, UAT (University of Advancing Technology) Reviews, Join the UAT (University of Advancing Technology) team. I worked at UAT (University of Advancing Technology), There are quite a few faculty and staff members that interact in a very positive manner with the students attending. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. Everyone seems to be trying to do their best here, but it's like everyone keeps missing. I attribute my success to a certain programming professor who has now moved on from UAT to ASU where he gets the appreciation he deserves. UAT offers Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, on campus and online. I attended this school and got my degree in software engineering and followed that by attending Arizona State University master in engineering program.

We are trying to publish the most accurate and actual information as we could. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “UAT seems to offer options to non-traditional college students who are interested in the gaming and tech industry.” in 12 reviews, “Great programs, the best teachers, cool technology and resources at your finger tips 24/7.” in 2 reviews, “The staff working at the cafeteria was super nice and my fellow actors and I had a great lunch there.” in 3 reviews, University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is a family-owned, private technology University focused on educating students in advancing technology who desire to innovate for our future. The school has an enrollment of approximately 1000 students. As of the Fall semester of 2009, UAT's tuition is over $9,000 a semester when the education received does not reflect the needs of the industry since the school seems to disregard valuable industry input.

The cost of this college is not worth the education. Effort!

I was very surprised to learn about the restrictions placed on students. Start Your Review of University of Advancing Technology Rate It! There were many areas with outlets and places where one could plug in and play or work. University of Advancing Technology Reviews. So, instead of being able to show potential employers that they have the needed base skills to do a job, they have a project to show that they can 'innovate' which few companies are interested in.Overpriced education. Do you have questions about furthering your education with University of Advancing Technology? I have done of my Masters degree here, and everything was perfect. Unfortunately, there is no way around taking their pointless courses.I applied myself, and only missed one point in the whole class; it's not that I wasn't "into" it. He’ll showcase 4, 5, 6 and even 7 figure results from his students using this EXACT system. I worked at UAT (University of Advancing Technology) full-time for more than 3 years. I am not a student here but I have been to a few events here and it's seems to be a pretty cool place. University of Advancing Technology's library collection is comprised of both physical (i.e. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! According to the Federal Book Financial Institution of New York, the mean earnings for a secondary school graduate is $28,000, while those with a bachelor’s degree make around $44,000.

So I recommend prospective students go apply themselves at ASU. The job was very laid back and great. % of people found this helpful, Search.University provides you with a huge choice of colleges and universities from the US. So now, let’s weigh the pros of going to University of Advancing Technology.

Online students also take one course at a time, with three courses a semester.I started the semester being forced to take a class (professional skills development) that I believe was almost completely irrelevant since I had plenty of life experience going into this program. Think about the things you can actually do when you’re not slaving away at a 9-5 job. Please note that Search.University is not affiliated with any institution and delivers information from opened and trustful sources. Our technology infused, urban campus is a technology nexus; a collection of technophiles, tech geeks and mavens of the digital world that evolve into technology executives, master programmers, cyber warriors, forensic sleuths, robotic engineers, interactive filmmakers and game innovators for entertainment and government animation applications. My son can't wait to go to school every day and instead of crying when I drop…", "My daughter was struggling in her math class last year (her sophmore year). Instead of charging based on the number of courses completed, they charge based on time, just like if I had been taking all three courses at once. 3 study levels, Web Page, Digital/multimedia and Information Resources Design. UAT taught me how to be successful in the IT world!

This confirms my opinion that UAT is a Geek Daycare where they substitute educational quality for student experiences.Expanding on the quality of education, and revisiting my comments about marketing's curriculum design and being able to get a degree in software engineering, the school shows no ability to provide any quality assurance on their curricula to ensure students are receiving the needed education for their respective industry. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?

Lots of holidays off, a decent amount of PTO, and benefits are alright. This is where we have help PodCamp AZ in 2007, 2008 and upcoming 2009. The typical expense of simply one year at college can range anywhere from $21,370 for a public, in-state university to a tremendous $48,510 for a private university. Data may vary depending on school and academic year. Even if you choose to refinance your student loan, it could take years to pay off. The "Coding Pit" at the Commons was cool.

You don’t need an email list, a product, or a website. Innovate. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. You can get started for FREE with the free ad credits that John will show you how to find . Not to state having a level could put you ahead of your competition throughout the task hunt, also for tasks where a degree isn’t called for. To help you save you thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of dollars, we’ve asked one of the smartest people that we know to share his strategy that he used to generate over $339,579 per month! Limited support for students and new faculty. See where this school lands in our other rankings to get a bigger picture of the institution's offerings. As they currently are slow to keep up with lasted new techs.

@JoelWatson, man, I wouldn't be anywhere with out this Institution!