This is the 2007 repress on Rhino records. Great sound and love the black inner and white textured cover.Good it has the limited edition 40th anniversary sticker in there as well. I had a copy of this record once that was an import reproduction and sounded a bit faded. Every track skips. Or perhaps it was Moby's 2016 reissue of Play.

Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020.

Other reviewers did receive flawed records with uncleanable skips, and while I can't discount those accounts, I can't say the same about my own experience. This reissue ℗ 2015 & © 2019 Warner Records UK Ltd. So, the vinyl. Simply put - I was blown away with this pressing! Cet objet sera envoyé dans le cadre du Service de livraison internationale et inclut le suivi international. ... Vinyl LP. Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side A): BE77559-01 A2 0825646183906 F.A. It's great to spin these songs again but is definitely not the album I grew up with. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2007 180-Gram Vinyl release of Unknown Pleasures on Discogs. Four decades after it was released, when Joy Division are part of the canon and Ian Curtis has been the subject of a biopic, it’s hard to conjure up how extraordinary. It's incredibly well-mastered and *aesthetic*. For The Throne (Music Inspired By The HBO Series Game Of Thrones) - Exclusive Limit... Daniel Caesar - Freudian Limited LP Exclusive Blue vinyl [vinyl] Daniel Caesar, Cuz I Love You - Exclusive Limited Edition Clear Colored Vinyl LP [Condition-VG+NM]. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The vinyl is transparent. Other reviewers did receive flawed records with uncleanable skips, and while I can't discount those accounts, I can't say the same about my own experience. Next best thing to the 1979 ruby red translucent seeing it's a 40th anniversary. Obtenez un remboursement si vous ne recevez pas l'objet que vous avez commandé. Skipped quite a bit once I first popped it on, but after a detailed cleaning of the record it plays totally normal, and yes its clearly a digital pressing but it sounds pretty damn crisp. “The LP will be pressed on 180g ruby red vinyl with an alternative white sleeve resembling the original design idea.”

No more skips! Jacket on the third copy was okay but the cheap quality card stock is already starting to flake and wear just from sitting on the shelf. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. When I initially got it it did skip a tiny bit but after thoroughly cleaning it those skips went away. Lacks the edgy soundscape of the original master. Ce montant pourra être modifié jusqu'à ce que vous ayez effectué le paiement.

I own a repress of this album from some years ago and have always regarded it as a superb piece of work from the post-punk era. So, the vinyl. It all seemed most bizarre and it took me a while to get into Joy Division. Saisissez 5 ou 9 chiffres pour le code postal.

I would also tell you that this pressing, at least for the current asking price of $20, is absolutely worth it. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The further we get from it's inception, the further we get from Hannett and Peckhams original vision. I’ll be getting these. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les, Ce montant inclut les droits de douane, les taxes, les frais de courtage et les autres frais applicables. So i went ahead and bought the 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Red Vinyl of this album, and I have to say that I’m super dissapointed.

Every track skips. I compared (on twin decks) this new red pressing with my original 'Porky', cut by the master George Peckham. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. Tous droits réservés. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This is the 2007 repress on Rhino records. C $56.07. Anyone thinking of buying it won't need me to tell them what an astonishingly brilliant musical achievement it is. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The vinyl itself is made out of a durable, translucent-red plastic that honestly looks like a piece of candy. I compared (on twin decks) this new red pressing with my original 'Porky', cut by the master George Peckham. Frais de livraison internationale et d'importation payés à Pitney Bowes Inc. Une partie des frais de livraison internationale et d'importation est payée à Pitney Bowes Inc. Frais de livraison internationale payés à Pitney Bowes Inc. Une partie des frais de livraison internationale est payée à Pitney Bowes Inc. Remboursement sous 30 jours, l'acheteur paie les frais de retour.

It's great to spin these songs again but is definitely not the album I grew up with. Ian Curtis (guitar/vocals), Bernard Sumner (keyboard), Peter Hook (bass), and Stephen Morris (drums) released their debut, Unknown Pleasures, in 1979. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2018. The vinyl itself is made out of a durable, translucent-red plastic that honestly looks like a piece of candy. Ce montant pourra être modifié jusqu'à ce que vous ayez effectué le paiement. Pour en savoir plus, consultez les. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2019, You never know what you're going to get from remastered releases, sometimes the remastering process is to the detriment of the original sound and comes off worse than the original and sometimes it's an improvement, and I'm happy to say that in the case of Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures it's the latter! This is the release that officially renders the term 'Limited Edition' meaningless.

However, this is spot on! This is the release that officially renders the term 'Limited Edition' meaningless.

Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019.

It’s re-released on Ruby Red vinyl with a white-on-black sleeve. Very compressed top end and vocals, too much reverb and lacks the depth and 'space' of the original.

“ALTHOUGH BRAND NEW, SEALED & UNPLAYED, THESE MAY HAVE SOME SHELF WEAR & OR DINKS/MINOR CREASING ”, Aucune évaluation ni aucun avis pour ce produit, Sélection du point retrait Mondial Relay lors du paiement.

JOY DIVISION - UNKNOWN PLEASURES SEALED 2007 REISSUE MADE IN US VINYL LP . Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side A): BE77559-01 A2 0825646183906 F.A. It all seemed most bizarre and it took me a while to get into Joy Division.

Really tasty. Pressed on ruby red 180g heavyweight vinyl." Maybe, maybe not, but a perfect summation of Joy Division’s extraordinary transition from punk wannabes to pioneers. Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures (180 Gram Vinyl) - Amazon.com Music ... Let's talk about the vinyl reissue (the one available here at Amazon). The label did a great job with this record. It sounds even better than the original. Do better or don't do it at all. Or perhaps it was Moby's 2016 reissue of Play. Closer (40th Anniversary Limited Crystal Clear Edition), Power, Corruption & Lies (180 Gram Vinyl), The Smiths Le Tout Nouveau Rock & Roll Rock Band Men's T-Shirt - (Small) - White, Impact Dead Kennedys Men's Logo W/Back T-Shirt XXL, Riot Society Japan Koi Lotus Mens T-Shirt - Black, Large, The Smiths Classic Rock Band Men's T-Shirt - (Close Up) - M, Nirvana in Utero T-Shirt Rock Band Shirts Men's Short Sleeve Tee White. Je fournis des factures sur lesquelles la TVA est indiquée séparément.

This pressing is an investment, but it's worth it. I highly wouldn’t recommend the new release to anyone.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 26, 2019.

This totally wired-up, frankly disturbed-looking weird bloke jerking, as if electrocuted, to a dense, throbbing sombre beat.

Joy Division ‎– Unknown Pleasures LP Vinyl reissue, NEW. That said, this was a completely innovative, ground-breaking piece of work and has rightly been acknowledged thus in the subsequent years.

I have no problem at all with the pressing, for me it sounds perfectly fine. Indeed, I have probably appreciated them more in the last twenty years or so than I ever did at the time, when, for a while they simply weren't for me. These Mute presses & reissues are finicky - if you're not on a good player, it WILL skip, and it will skip badly. Obtaining a original pressing was out of my price range so I gave this a try. First of all, the vinyl didn’t come properly packaged. The original release of Joy Division’s seminal album Unknown Pleasures was on 15th June 1979 and to celebrate this 40-year-old record, Warner music are reissuing a special edition on 180g ‘ruby red’ vinyl.

To celebrate the 35th anniversary of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" on June 27th, Rhino is re-releasing this album on heavyweight 180-gram vinyl. First of all, the vinyl didn’t come properly packaged. Lacks the edgy soundscape of the original master. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 26, 2019. Le vendeur assume l'entière responsabilité de cette annonce.

It just came in a regular box with ALOT Of space for the record to move around. Unknown Pleasures sounded, and sounds, like a kind of psycho-geographic score for a snowbound, Ballardian city in decline, a place haunted by ghosts from both past and future.

:), Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2015. Being a bit of a purist I try to steer clear of remasters if I can. Minor, very forgivable issues, but they are there. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Really tasty. If you really want to hear it find yourself a 'Porky Prime Cut'.