That one has sour cream but this one does not.

* Cool cakes about 10 minutes in pans, then remove from pans. This cake was so simple to decorate and I love that! The end results was a delicious cake that I think is perfect for spring! ⅓ cup lemon juice. It’s also an option to make the lemon buttercream frosting ahead of time too. This is why I’m so thrilled to be partnering with Rodelle on this recipe because all of their products are high quality and have that rich authentic flavor. Add sugar and continue to beat on medium speed about 30 seconds. Depending on the size pans you use (6″, 8″ or 9″), the baking time will vary between 22-30 minutes.

Heat, while stirring (almost) constantly with a whisk, until mixture thickens. In a measuring cup, whisk the whole milk, buttermilk, and vanilla extract together. This post is sponsored by Rodelle but all opinions are my own. Remove from oven and let cake cool for 5 min in pans, then release cakes onto a wire rack to cool completely. – Sifiso Hlanti, International travellers can now visit SA – on these conditions, Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 key takeaways from his address. Wash your berries, (blackberries would be delicious on here too!)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. * Bake cakes until cake is slightly domed, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with only moist crumbs, no wet batter.

Spoon 2 cups (about 425 grams) Lemon-Buttermilk Frosting into a large pastry bag fitted with a ½-inch round piping tip (Wilton No. Check out some of my other cake recipes here: Strawberry Shortcake Bars with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting, Chocolate Cake with Peppermint Stracciatella Buttercream. And you guys, is there anything better than whipped cream being folded into a sweet lemon cream cheese mixture?

I LOVE my Ateco revolving cake stand; it’s super sturdy with a cast iron base and revolves so smoothly. 3 whole eggs.

My Buttercream Autumn Wreath Cake tutorial is up o, Wait, wasn’t this just yesterday?! In the cake I actually used a teaspoon of Rodelle’s Pure Vanilla Extract, and a teaspoon of Rodelle’s Vanilla Paste. Add an additional 1-2 tablespoons cream until desired consistency is reached. Using an offset spatula, smooth the top of the cake. It’s so refreshing! Prop note- The pretty pastel flowers I added to the cake are premade flower decorations from Sweet Estelle’s Baking Supply. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. One cup at time, add 2 cups of powdered sugar, beating after each addition. I spent weeks recipe testing/lemon zesting, bringing my tester cakes over to my in-laws desperate for their HONEST opinions.