Thank you!:-). ½ cup (120 ml) canola oil, or vegetable oil - SEE NOTE 1, ½ cup (113 g) unsalted butter, room temperature, 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste - SEE NOTE 2, 1 cup (240 g) buttermilk, room temperature, 2 cups (454 g) unsalted butter, cut into pieces at room temperature, 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract - SEE NOTE 2. After 2 decades of experience in practical Indian cooking I started this blog to help people cook better & more often at home. How are you…. Cover and heat the cooker for 10 to 12 mins on a medium high heat. Whether you are a novice or an experienced cook I am sure Swasthi’s Recipes will assist you to enhance your cooking skills. Refrigerate this further for about 20 to 30 mins. Hi can I make muffins from this cake batter..one more question can I use big pan for big cake, Hi Wrap the pans in wet bake-even strips.

Gently place the second layer on top of the frosting. (Only add the next tablespoon of butter once the last one has been completely mixed in.). cake came out super yummy…soft and nice ….thanks for your recipe… What can we use instead of milkmaid? In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter, and sugar together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. If you plan to make cake flour at home like I did. There was one problem…cake sinks in the middle….I baked in cooker…. Slice the eggless vanilla cake and serve. Mix them all with a spoon and sieve at least thrice. Spread about ⅓ of the frosting over the top. Preheat a oven at 170 C for at least 15 mins. 1. If you do not prefer to frost the cake, then do add 3 to 4 tbsps sugar in the recipe. Use the left over frosting as needed to smoothen.

Thanks. Your email address will not be published. If making a layer cake, then place another cake over it.

I used half a cup less sugar and a fourth cup less flour. Beat on medium speed until the mixture is the consistency of shaving cream and cooled slightly, 1-2 minutes. Orange zest or lemon zest works well. I have made this cake…. If the toothpick comes out completely clean, I’m sorry to say, you’ve overbaked the cake and it will be dry. Or layers can be triple wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen for up to 2 weeks. Read more.. I melted it in a small pan. Please advise. Add the vanilla paste and continue to mix on medium-high until incorporated. Or use the weight measurements.

Please send any eggless recipes using convection mode. Beat soft butter until smooth for about 3 minutes on a medium speed, using a hand mixer or a stand mixer. This bakery style cake can also be baked in a pressure cooker. The frosted cake can be frozen for up to 2 months.

Eggs & 2 additional egg whites: 3 whole eggs provide structure, moisture, and richness.

Take care not to over mix. or maida or all purpose flour or cake flour.

The frosted cake can be frozen for up to 2 months. If yes! 18. Now cake is very sticky n very dense… Is this bcoz of power cut or using big pan…. Please help me with a substitute for vanilla essence/extract as i and stores out of stock for same. I adjusted these quantities slightly to achieve the texture I was looking for. Lightly grease the sides and bottom of 2 9-inch round cake pans. Thx for your quick reply.please guide onto how to make lemon zest.

Add half of the frosting and begin to spread it from the center and then cover the sides.

Melt this in a microwave stirring at 30 mins interval until it melts. Make it similar to the forest cake. Turn the mixer on low speed and slowly add 3 tablespoons of the heavy cream. This gave me a lighter cake that isn’t overly sweet. Refrigerate this for about 45 mins.

Butter ... batter into prepared, Preheat oven to 350°F. Transfer the bowl to the stand mixer and fit it with the whisk attachment. Thanks for rating. Inside crumbled and dry…after three hours sticking to my teeth when having the cake also top of the Cake has so many cracks. 16. 2 extra egg whites keep the cake … Spread it well. so If possible add little pineapple extract or a few drops of pineapple essence. Canola or vegetable oil work best. Smoothen the frosting with a dough cutter or scraper. It is very simple to bake and just takes about 40 minutes. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Remove the parchment paper and allow to cool completely. Add the remaining confectioners’ sugar and beat on low speed just until the sugar has fully moistened, then turn the speed up to medium-high and beat until well incorporated, about 3-5 minutes. Wholewheat (wholemeal) flour can leave the cake chewy, and oat flour can leave the cake dense. Dust the inside bottom and sides of the pan with flour, then tap out any excess. Let it settle down at the bottom for a while then use it. sugar, gluten free flour, almond meal, baking powder, eggs, vanilla extract and 4 more . Eggless vanilla cake recipe | How to make vanilla cake without eggs.

You can also do it in a microwave. If the toothpick comes out with a few dry crumbs, it is perfectly baked and needs to be removed from the oven.

Stir with a whisk and add it to the butter mixture followed by the milk. Bake it for 23 to 25 mins. My aim is to help you cook great Indian food with my time-tested recipes. Whole milk and milk alternatives will not provide the same results. Keep stirring until it melts & turns smooth. If I double the recipe should I double the quantity of baking soda, baking powder and vinegar too? After 15 mins power cut so I kept inside the oven only then after 4hrs power has come…. Using bake-even strips provides even baking with level cake layers. Leave wrapped and set on the counter to thaw slightly before assembling and frosting. I have never tried it anytime but I heard a few readers mention they used it for leavening. Cold eggs will be difficult to thoroughly mix in and will cause the cake to be dense. You can change the flavor of the cake by adding your favorite extract or essence. Mine was done at 25 mins. To avoid smell of baking soda what to do mam. If you double the recipe then it works in a larger pan but the baking time has to be adjusted. Pour condensed milk.

If the toothpick comes out completely clean, it has baked too long and will result in a dry cake. Hi swasthi, Avoid over mixing it at this stage. Equal amounts of oil and butter go into the cake for the very best texture. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. If you do not plan to frost the cake, then you may need another 3 to 4 tbsps sugar. Vanilla Cake without Flour Recipes 33,131 Recipes.

Hi Shikha Cool the cake in the pan for 15 mins. Blend in vanilla and chocolate.

11. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Hi Sunitha, The frosting should be soft and spreadable but not so loose that it doesn’t hold its shape. Cover and bake for 45 to 55 mins on a low flame. Leave wrapped and set on the counter to thaw slightly before use. Do check at 23 mins as the timings slightly differ from oven to oven. I’ve tested four different eggless vanilla cake recipes the last couple of days, and this is by far the best!!

), Gradually add the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until smooth and creamy. Check the consistency of the frosting and add more cream, ½ tablespoon at a time, if needed. Also top of the Cake has got many cracks.

Remove 2 tbsp flour from 1 cup and ½ tbsp flour from ¼ cup. If it’s possible..can you help me with some tips to prepare the cake using fresh pineapple….? After trying a few eggless vanilla cake recipes I felt this one is too good to bake for any occasion. Melt ... each. All ovens will not be the same so you may try to reduce the temperature slightly. Check the cake at 15 minutes to see how it is doing and judge the timing from there. Cake flour provides a tight crumb that is pillowy soft. This eggless vanilla cake is soft, moist and very delicious. Sieve them and repeat it thrice. Wrap baked and cooled cake layers tightly in plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator.

Eggless vanilla cake recipe with video and step by step photos. Also send healthy cake recipes. Can i use wheat flour instead of maid ? Gluten-free Vanilla Cake Manu's Menu.

Are you looking for a baking recipe? Spread some whipped cream over the cake and then place few chopped pineapple pieces. Spread remaining frosting over the top and sides of the cake. The prepared batter has to be baked without interruptions. Don't use anything other than cake flour, not even.

May be next time you can try by turning off the fan if you have the option in your oven. This is my experience. Skip. If you do not have a oven then you can check this no bake chocolate biscuit cake. Wrap baked and cooled cake layers tightly in plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator.

Yes it should be for the milkmaid. Thank you. Storage Tips . You can also make a quick frosting by melting half cup choco chips in microwave with 2 tbsp of cream.

Soft, moist and delicious eggless vanilla cake is ready. You can check my black forest cake recipe.

If needed, you can use this cake flour substitute.

In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a large mixing bowl with a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter on medium-high speed until creamy and pale in color, about 5 minutes. Can i use eno instead of baking soda?if yes then what should be the quantity?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Blend in, Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. You can check this cake recipe I made in convection mode. Add half a cup at one time. Can I skip baking powder to make this cake? If the toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs on it, it’s perfectly baked and needs to be removed from the oven. Preheat oven to 350°F.

It is due to power cut. Welcome Hanne I made another one with eggs – butter cake. However the Vanilla flavour wasn’t coming out. Make some pineapple syrup and pour it over the cake. What butter do I use as in the recipe it only says melted butter, Hi Swasthi, If using a pressure cooker to bake, please check the notes. Thanks, Hi Reshma Skip. Hello Ruchi, Don't use anything other than cake flour, not even homemade cake flour. The result was light, fluffy and looked perfect! Wholewheat (wholemeal) flour can leave the cake chewy, and oat flour can leave the cake dense.

Yes I use the same with mother. Next fluff up the corn flour in the jar and measure 2 & ½ tbsp corn flour and add it to the cups. Add the vanilla and salt. Thaw it overnight in the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature just before serving. It’s an easy method to remember the ratio of ingredients.

Over mixing the batter makes a gluey or sticky cake. Using a spoon fill 1 and a ¼ cup of all purpose flour to measuring cups.