And because the recipe is plant based, you can eat the raw dough! Bake for 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and the edges pull away from the pan slightly. Subscribe to get new recipes + tips via email plus my BONUS smoothie making guide! I’m with you!

Process until smooth - you may need to use a spatula to push the ingredients down once or twice. Disclosure.

A few lumps in the batter are okay.

They are perfect for lucnh boxes and lovely with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. For gluten-free vegan blondies, Hannah substitutes Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 gluten-free baking flour for the all-purpose flour.

Melted dairy-free ice cream is added directly into the bars themselves to hit all the right notes with ease. Source: Pumpkin Blondies.

These white bean blondies are so so so so so so soooooo yummy. You are going to love Abby Thompson‘s Peanut Butter and Nutella Bourbon Blondies! I bet they would be perfect with your flour blend Jules. Get your favorite articles delivered right to your inbox!

We share dairy-free recipes, product reviews, news, recommendations and health guides to aide those with milk allergies, lactose intolerance or a general need or desire to live without dairy.

And these healthy blondies also happen to be flourless, gluten-free, allergy-friendly and vegan, too.

Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.

This recipe actually reminds me of a gooey chocolate chip cookie. I love how you’re able to use the ice cream in the recipe itself.

These blondies would be a big hit for dessert! Perfectlyfree non-dairy frozen dessert is also certified vegan, and free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. 2. SO easy!

If you’re after a healthy vegan brownie recipe that is gluten and sugar-free check out our chocolate brownies. These chewy and gooey Cookie Dough Blondies by Aisling Tuck look so delicious, you won’t believe they are only made with six ingredients. Top with more chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.

Vegan blondies are a little different. Preheat your oven to 350ºF and lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish. This Healthy Vegan Banana Blondie Recipe is SO easy to make and absolutely delicious. I’m always in awe of your perfectlyfree recipe ideas, too! Source: 7-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies. When mixing nuts in a recipe like walnuts, it is always handy to have a food processor. Serve topped with a scoop of frozen dessert. Learn how your comment data is processed. Made from only 9 healthy, vegan, & gluten-free ingredients for a perfect dessert. They sound incredibly chewy and delicious.

This post was created in partnership with SunButter & Just Date Syrup.

The blondie batter enrobes the peanut butter cup as it bakes, it’s just so dreamy and absolutely decadent. I have a gas oven and baked them for about 27 minutes and they were still a bit underbaked (which I love though!). James Wythe‘s 7-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies are totally gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free too. Take the Turkey-Free Pledge This Thanksgiving with Celebrities Joaquin Phoenix, Rooney Mara, Edie Falco, Sia and More! These vegan Cinnamon Chickpea Blondies by Jenn Sebestyen will be your new go-to treat!

It’s made with a rich coconut cream base and swirled with flavor.

My husband and I both loved them!

Thanks for taking the time to review. All opinions are my own.

Making these vegan blondies… Free! Feel free to swap the nuts for any other nuts you fancy––pecans or walnuts would be delicious too! Firefighters Rescue Barn Owl From California Wildfire. How to make healthy blondies and bars at home, including recipes for peanut butter bars, no bake bars, healthy granola bars, and much more! End Mink Fur Farming in Denmark, Restore Protections for Tongass National Forest, and Tell the EPA to Regulate Particulate Matter: 10 Petitions to Sign this Week to Help People, Animals and the Planet! Salted Caramel Cafe Vegan Blondies Recipe. They are perfectly sweet, healthier than your average blondie recipe, and oh-so addictive! Chopping is a tedious job which a food processor is always a sure way to lighten up your baking load , If you are not allergic to any nuts, replace the walnuts if it’s not available in your pantry – it can be pecans, cashews, or peanuts, If you want to make this vegan blondies recipe healthier, mix in a generous amount of flax seeds – for sure it would be an amazing addition. Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects. I recommend using a kitchen scale for this recipe. Recipes like my avocado brownies and banana oatmeal cookies are great examples of how to incorporate nutritious ingredients into your favorite desserts without compromising on flavor. 5 Plant-Based Foods That Boost Testosterone in the Body, 5 Reasons Why Pit Bulls are Misunderstood, Tahini Dark Chocolate Chunk Blondies With Caramelized Ginger and Figs, Tahini Blondies With Blueberry Chia Jam Swirl, Peanut Butter and Nutella Bourbon Blondies, Peanut Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Blondies, 7-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies, The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition.

A moist, fluffy, and chocolatey blondie. Set aside. The blondies … This Healthy Blondie recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar-free, and vegan friendly! 15 Incredible Plant-Based Indian Fusion Recipes! They’re sweet, buttery, and can be whipped up in just 30 minutes.

While these do contain a good amount of sugar, they are also packed with protein, fiber, folate, and iron, so you can feel good about your new afternoon treat! Can you freeze blondies? Thanks Amanda! I don’t have monk fruit, so I used coconut sugar. All you need is some ingredients (which you maybe already have in your pantry) and either a, Should you recreate these delicious chocolate chip blondies, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with. And perfectlyfree is a top allergen free company!

Now, wait!

Chocolate Chip Blondies (Vegan + Gluten-Free) Oh my, oh my… these chocolate chip blondies turned out better than expected.