In regards to the doorman, he was employed off the back of an issue we had recently just before Christmas, this was to give the...More, Finally a restaurant that fully caters for people with coeliac disease. The interior is in brick and a snotty green colour, with a wood floor. Jon, When arriving we asked the waiter if we could sit at a particular table by the window as the sun was shining, he provided an excellent service, in no time the table was sanitised ready for us to be seated.

Hope to see you again soon.

It has seemed to me from an outsiders persepctive that staff morale is low, with the staff faces changing much more...More, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

The name, plus a location along the main arterial route linking Sutton to central Birmingham, would seem, on paper, to be enough of a warning sign.

Food still excellent and great value.

In a perfect size. Vegan options available, drinks, top draw good value. The Lounges are always welcoming to our furry friends, with fresh water always offered on arrival. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Having been spoiled by large Spanish tortillas elsewhere in Birmingham, I was surprised at how small the tortilla was, especially given its price tag of £3.75. We like to give the staff a little break after all the hard work in December in the lead up to Christmas. Food still excellent and great value. Had a hot chocolate which was nice then a rose wine. Recommended Thank you for your enquiry. Buttermilk chicken was to die for whilst the lounge burger was well cooked and juicy.

Superb food and the home made drinks were especially...brilliant.

Had always gone past but never tried it Had nice options for vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also want to try their breakfast one of the days and guess what?

Use the Google Maps app. Website. menu. I’m very sorry but Boxing Day is one of 3 days we are closed over the year. Easy ordering from your phone ....nhs track and trace ......minimal waitress contact ....but good attentive service. Two stars means.

Again I cant fault The Verdo Lounge both on price and quality we had the Tapas 3 for £10 and it was top draw. Go here regularly and can’t see that changing anytime soon . Also thank you to the manager on shift who went and look for a plaster as my trainers had cut my feet due to the hot weather. His smile lit up the whole restaurant, he honestly went above and beyond!

Dogs allowed. Hi Carol, Jon, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

I had the shaksuka and the wife had Eggs benedict.

Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask, we look forward to seeing you Hope to see...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I hope you find somewhere you can celebrate. Will not leave it so long to return.

We try our best in making sure we serve excellent food in a nice and safe environment. Verdo Lounge is the Wylde Green branch of the loungers cafe; whilst I'm not a fan of chain-eateries I was completely smitten with the easy-going venue.

The burger was served on a stale bun and was generally uninspiring and the Chicken and Avocado panini was served with an avocado sauce rather than fresh. The lounge has a lovely atmosphere in the evening and the service is very good. A really good place for a catch up or informal meet.

Very polite and well handled though. It has a lovely atmosphere and, amazingly, is one of those rare places that is great whether you are young or old, have a dog, or...More, Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the lounge and we hope to see you again soon. The manager had to stand outside politely turning customers away who were wanting to eat. (Boxing day), May sound like a daft question but we have a special birthday in the family and I d like to treat the family to breakfast - Judy. Staff were helpful and flexible to our requests. He is very polite and makes the time fly by with his presents.

I'm glad you managed to get a table during the EOTHO scheme and that you enjoyed your visit. Hot, tasty,faster than expected. I like the food as well. Chicken twist ciabatta

Verdo has plenty of photos, that I didn't check properly but I imagine they are related to Birmingham.

Highly recommend the Tapas. Jon & the team, Lovely decor, nice atmosphere, excellent menu and the food was cooked perfectly.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Vegan options availableMore, Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback, I'm very glad that everything we are doing has made you comfortable enough to warrant repeat visits.

Regards, Nice space friendly staff, good variety of drinks. Thank you for your enquiry. Get quick answers from Verdo Lounge staff and past visitors. I am already fan of  Verdo Lounge and I think I am going to use this place to put my creativity on the track, in 2015. Hope to see...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India.