Our privacy policy has recently been updated. Minimum order quantity for this product is 5. 2 pages. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Composed by Various.

The film starred Keri Russell, and was written and directed by Adrienne Shelly. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.380768). "catalogRefId":"20452030", }.

"catalogRefId":"20456684", "catalogRefId":"7414087", 1st Month FREE. "catalogRefId":"20445396", Prices and availability subject to change without notice. }, { Published by Hal Leonard (HL.293239).

{ }, Waitress (Choral Highlights) (arr.

Meanwhile, there's little evidence for the good doctor being Jenna's lost soulmate, despite his loving bedside manner,... Mueller's performance transcends the show's imperfections. "quantity":"1" }, { Series: Choir, SATB, SAB, SSAAT - Advanced Intermediate - Digital DownloadBy Sara Bareilles, Waitress the Musical. ("It Only Takes a Taste"). (from WAITRESS THE MUSICAL), The Negative

Enjoy an unrivalled sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer, score library and music store all in one app. Width: 9.0"

Musical Theatre Songs of the 2010's Musical Theatre Songs of the 2010's Various Composers - Hal Leonard Corporation An expansive selection of songs from new musicals and films from 2010-2019, representing hits like Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton,Mean Girls, Waitress, and more. • We reserve the right to discontinue or change FREE Budget Shipping at any time. { "productId":"prod20468475", $19.99 [54]. Add to Cart Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.380763). }. [2] The film was produced on a budget of just $1.5 million, earning over $23 million in global box office receipts. • Coupons applied to an order over $70 USD will not affect eligibility for Free Budget Shipping. Charles Isherwood of The New York Times gave a mixed review of the show, but called Mueller's performance "a high point of the Broadway season". Musical/Show. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.380767).

Jenna tells Dawn and Becky her plan to enter the pie contest and use the winnings to leave Earl for a new life with the baby. Add to Cart [38][39][40] Lucie Jones took over the role of Jenna on June 17, 2019. July 23, 2020. "quantity":"1"

Includes: Bad Idea * Everything Changes * I Didn't Plan It * It Only Takes a Taste * The Negative * Never Ever Getting Rid of Me * Opening Up * She Used to Be Mine * Soft Place to Land * What Baking Can Do * What's Inside * When He Sees Me * You Matter to Me * You Will Still Be Mine. From 2019 to 2020, the musical played at the Adelphi Theatre in London's West End. Waitress - Vocal Selections: The Irresistible New Broadway Musical. Arranged by Theodore Hicks. There was a problem loading your book clubs. }, { "productId":"prod21320085",

[8] Manhattan baker Stacy Donnelly and small business owner Dawn Mayo of Everythingdawn Bakery Candles & Treats were hired to ensure that the baking scenes were realistic. Broadway, Pop, Rock. { Official publisher PDF. "quantity":"1" 2 pages. Octavo. "productId":"prod20456689", "catalogRefId":"21300515", [51][52], A Danish language production is set to open at the Det Ny Teater in Copenhagen in March 2021, starring Maria Lucia Rosenberg as Jenna and Lars Mølsted as Dr. Please try again.

Broadway. Inventory #HL 00204751

Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.380766). Choral. $2.80[BGN4.68] Bareilles and Gavin Creel reunited in London on January 28, 2020.

{ "catalogRefId":"20445395", Pomatter. Score. $29.95[BGN50.01], More info Broadway, Concert, Female Voices, Light Concert, Musicals, Show Choir. "quantity":"1" "catalogRefId":"20456688",

Dawn's date Ogie visits the diner and insists he get to know Dawn better ("Never Ever Getting Rid of Me").

She's funny, frisky and likable. "quantity":"1" 14 pages. This site uses cookies to analyze your use of our products, to assist with promotional and marketing efforts, to analyze our traffic and to provide content from third parties. "productId":"prod20445395", Duration 264.

"productId":"prod20456684", "catalogRefId":"20445396", "quantity":"1" *Not included on Original Broadway Cast Recording. More info Musical/Show. [33] In addition, the costume designer and musical director were women. Waitress: Choral Highlights Waitress: Choral Highlights Sara Bareilles/arr. "productId":"prod7414087", "catalogRefId":"20468475", Choral (SSA and Solo)From Waitress. }, {

}, { "catalogRefId":"21300515", Choral (ShowTrax CD)Choral Highlights. The whole dish is—please forgive me—love at first bite. Vocal. "catalogRefId":"20456688", }, { Duration 160.

Very clear especially chord charts very useful.

}. Browse Products. By clicking Accept or "X", you hereby accept and agree to the updated privacy policy. "quantity":"1"

*Notable that June Squibb is the only woman to have portrayed Joe/Josie in a professional production of the show. 1 pages. • Customer must enter coupon code during Checkout to receive discount. Add to Cart

"productId":"prod21294726", }, { Digital DownloadBy Sara Bareilles. "productId":"prod21309637", [28] Cast changes included Nick Cordero taking over the role of Earl,[29] Kimiko Glenn as Dawn, and Christopher Fitzgerald, who took part in the New York workshop, as Ogie. (Minimum order: 8), More info

(from WAITRESS THE MUSICAL), Everything Changes }. (from WAITRESS THE MUSICAL), When He Sees Me "quantity":"1" The World's Largest Source for Music Publications, Sample "catalogRefId":"20456689", [27], To help immerse audiences, real pies are warming as they enter the theater, creating the aroma of a pie shop; slices of pie are for sale. (US), Series:

"productId":"prod21172317", Bought this for a few specific selections, but really love them all. "quantity":"1" }, { Purchase includes printout, plus: Official publisher PDF. Hal Leonard #1881322149.

"catalogRefId":"21300515", Add to Cart "productId":"prod21172317",

(from WAITRESS THE MUSICAL), What Baking Can Do Publisher: Hal Leonard (March 1, 2018) Publication Date: March 1, 2018; Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC Language: English; ASIN: B07BD3B3SP; Text-to-Speech: Enabled Joe tells Jenna his sincere hopes for her ("Take It from an Old Man"). 2 pages. "catalogRefId":"21515341", Choral. }. "quantity":"1" "catalogRefId":"20456689", [48], The Gordon Frost Organisation is planning a production to open in 2020 at the Lyric Theatre in Sydney. }. Save an extra 10% on almost everything & enjoy free shipping every day. }. [61] Speaking about the release of the album, Bareilles stated that her decision to record an album of the songs came because it "proved impossible for me to imagine handing over the songs to the show before selfishly finding a way to sing them myself. "quantity":"1"

}. }, { (from WAITRESS THE MUSICAL), You Will Still Be Mine "quantity":"1" Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. View our privacy policy. Composed by Sara Bareilles. }. "catalogRefId":"20452030", Mac Huff), She Used To Be Mine (from Waitress the Musical) (arr.

After Jenna unexpectedly becomes pregnant, she begins an affair with her doctor, Dr. Jim Pomatter. "quantity":"1" The Musical. "quantity":"1" 3 pages. "productId":"prod20456689", The musical is based on the 2007 indie film[1] Waitress. 10 pages. "catalogRefId":"7414087",

Arranged by Mac Huff. Edited by Peter Blood & Annie Patterson. "catalogRefId":"21294726", All Contents Copyright © 1997-2020, Sheet Music Plus. • Although many packages are still arriving on the normal delivery timetable, there is potential that packages may require more time to be delivered. Try contacting these organizations to get contact information for rights holders: American Society of Composers and Publishers: (212) 621-6000; Broadcast Music International: (212) 586-2000 Arranged by Theodore Hicks. Beautiful music and a ton of fun to play. A&E Television Networks. {

"productId":"prod20456684", [30] During previews, the production set a new box office record for a single performance at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre, taking in $145,532. A few years later, the diner has been rechristened "Lulu's Pies" and Jenna, the owner and head chef, is content that her life has finally turned around ("Opening Up (Finale)"). Jenna breaks down, lamenting her long-lost control over her life ("She Used to Be Mine"). "catalogRefId":"20468475", (from WAITRESS THE MUSICAL), The Negative "quantity":"1" "catalogRefId":"20456685", Format: CD "productId":"prod21294733", Available Instantly  Choral (SSA Choir)From Waitress. Score. "quantity":"1"

Score. Choral (SSA Choir)Choral Highlights.

{ Greg Gilpin - Hal Leonard Corporation Described as "Sweet, sassy, passionate and delightful" and "cooked to perfection," this musical by Sara Bareilles was one of the successes of the 2016 Broadway season.

Length: 10.5"

• Digital Print products and Gift Certificates do not count towards the order minimum of $70 USD. "catalogRefId":"21504435", 12 pages. Now for a limited time, enjoy FREE Budget Shipping on orders $70 USD and over!Simply choose FREE Budget Air/Ground as your shipping method during checkout.