Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The World's Only Calorie Free Coffee Creamers! Great for dipping fruit. I mean it’s still a 100kcal per jar chocolate dip but it’s goodness when you haven’t indulge chocolate for years. This product deserves zero stars.

The is a slight after taste. I will not buy any more Walden Farms products.” Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I love this product! I really was excited to try this one. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Walden Farms Calorie Free Dip Marshmallow -- 12 oz (Pack of 2), See all details for Walden Farms Calorie Free Dip Marshmallow -- 12 oz (Pack of 2), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This product is heinous. It smells like almonds too. Was very unhappy when they quit carrying it at the grocery store. Taste like a blob of toxic goo. (Chocolate powder:6grams/15kcal add more if you want! I'll stick with fat free whipped topping -- at least it has flavor. I’m planning on adding peanut powder in the peanut butter one to see if it works lol, but guys, this one does work! Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018. I make a marshmallow/cream cheese fruit dip, one jar to one package of cream cheese.

The awful taste stayed in my mouth for a good 20 minutes even after brushing my teeth. This is quite disgusting. I have unopened strawberry sauce and pancake syrup to try. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2019. I just love this on my toast with spray butter in the morning. I can't live without it, Seriously! This product is heinous. But, after this I feel like I am forced too since they do not take returns or refunds. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I eat mine over peanut butter on an English Muffin daily, it is sooooooo good! They may take a little getting used too, but they are a very good alternative. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. If you’re trying to lose weight, try this: bites of an orange 15-calorie popsicle alternating with bites of the marsmallow dip. Minimum order was a case. It's creamy and has a nice milk chocolate taste. I am relieved to see it is like that for everyone else too.

Marshmallows are made of sugar, so, of course, this can't be exactly the same taste or texture as marshmallow cream, but it certainly works for my purpose! But, say, add it to whipped cream once it's reached soft peaks and finish whipping, and you'll have a delicious and sweet (but not overpowering) caramel whipped cream.

When mixed with peanut butter, it makes a sweet, light, & fluffy dip that I love. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. No NO No this taste like artificial vanilla sweetner but in a aweful tasting way. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Walden Farms has some great products if you are trying to strictly adhere to a sager free diet. I substituted one jar of this and it had very little marshmallow flavor, so I even added the other jar and it still wasn't even close. I use it as a dip for fresh strawberries, and on occasion as an almond butter-and-chocolate sandwich on low carb bread. How do we do it?Rich Natural Flaovrs.Walden Farms Calorie Free Marshmallow Dip is made with pure natural vanilla. I even dip celery sticks into it. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This page works best with JavaScript. This marshmallow dip is absolutely perfect. I tried the chocolate dip and sauce, Carmel dip and sauce. This has a nice caramel flavor and I'm a fan of sucralose as an artificial sweetener, but WHOAAAAAA this is WAY over sweet. Living a low carb lifestyle means doing without the sugary things I used to enjoy (that is, all the stuff that made me gain weight). Sometimes I have it on toast after lunch or dinner as dessert. First of all, it tastes very bitter. Tried sugar free jelly, but I missed my marshmallow dip. What a mess! The cream was very watery, but after a few hours in the refrigerator it thickend up to a fluffy consistency. By itself, the taste isn't great, although I can taste strong vanilla, which is good.

Disgusting!!! Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018. I can use it to mix in to other things to sweeten them and add caramel flavor, but straight from the jar, or used straight to drizzle over something it is WAY TOO MUCH.

Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2020.

The problem of it is it’s way too sweet, too liquid-y, full with stevia aftertaste with absolutely no bitter aftertaste(what makes chocolate good). It solves the sweet tooth problem and is great for eating in a spoon or with berries. Wouldnt recommend this walden farms. When mixed with peanut butter, it makes a sweet, light, & fluffy dip that I love. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

I've been looking for something calorie free to mix with peanut butter for an apple dip. This marshmallow dip is absolutely perfect. Great taste when you need sweet. Save your money, and look for something else. It has no calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind. This page works best with JavaScript. Great with fresh fruit, ice cream or to make a smoothies.

Arrived on time and was fresh though. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2019. But the excitement went away from when I opened the lid and the strong fumes and smells of chemicals hit my face. It only takes a large serving spoon size to top, then blend, and we love the fresh smoothie.