5. I knew right then and there that watermelon was bad. 3. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Joyful Healthy Eats. *ingredients above yield approximately 2-3 blender batches. Of course, mixing a cocktail such as this would make me feel less gluttonous because it’s using the watermelon for an actual recipe. Serve very cold in a chilled glass, and garnish with watermelon or lemon slices. Watermelon, lime, honey and mint come together (with vodka) in this simple, but refreshing watermelon cooler. Find the recipe here: Midget Momma’s Watermelon Lemonade. Thanks Marie! Made from scratch using watermelon juice, lime juice, vodka, and triple sec, this Watermelon Cocktail is light and so refreshing. Sure enough. You can even get your herb garden involved with mint and basil! – Muhammadrizwan.space, Currently Crushing On. I started doing it when I was pregnant, but now even with the kids it’s so much easier.

67 %. Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint.

3. Add watermelon juice, and top with more ice as needed. Seems like a great idea, hydrating while drinking. 2. 2. The more yellow the spot the riper it will be. Serve over ice. 4. 1. Add the ginger, star anise, sugar, vinegar, water, and salt to a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Ooooh watermelon, cilantro, AND mint? A chiffonade of fresh mint and cilantro add depth to this sotol based cocktail, rind + 1/2 inch red flesh from half of a small. In a blender, pre-blend 2-3 cups frozen watermelon and 2 cups ice until slushy. Here’s How to Treat Anxiety Au Naturel: boosts your digestion and strengthens your liver, 2 ounces prosecco (or another sparkling white wine), 2 peaches, blanched, peeled, sliced frozen. Proudly powered by It’s made with fresh chilled watermelon, coconut sugar, fresh lime juice and Vodka! This is so refreshing!! This time, as I was unloading all the groceries from my car I picked up the watermelon and eeewwwww… it smushed in a little. Add more ice, garnish with watermelon triangle and basil and serve immediately. If you use these links to purchase items, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Awesome photos!!! Add Vodka and stir. Vodka Watermelon Cocktail the perfect refreshing drink to sip on this summer! Also, I just have to nerd out for a second here and say that every time I hop over to HY, I’m consistently blown away by the photography. It’s also a month for cooling cocktails. You see, my days of closing down the bar have come and gone (apparently along with sleeping in past 6am, and having a full head of hair). Boil 1 cup of water. Ever wonder how to pick a good watermelon? ©

Just what my Friday (let’s be honest, my Thursday!) Find the recipe here: Inquiring Chef’s Watermelon Frosé. Once cool, seal and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving, and up to one week. Crush the leaves to extract their flavor. This cocktail is brought to you from FeedfeedBrooklyn in our Test Kitchen Sponsored by GE Profile’s Smart Appliances. Add 1/2 cup cocktail mix to cups, ice, top off with 1/2 cup seltzer, and stir. *. Read More », Simply Whisked’s Frozen Watermelon Moscow Mule, Jennifer Meyering’s Vodka Watermelon Cooler, Creative Culinary’s Watermelon Mint Mojitos, Domesticate Me’s Watermelon-Basil Mezcal Margarita, Mommy’s Kitchen’s Watermelon Cucumber Mojito, Little Sunny Kitchen’s Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie. Add prosecco, a splash of water, and some ice cubes, and garnish with flowers. Vodka Watermelon Cocktail the perfect refreshing drink to sip on this summer! Combine sugar, mint, and 4-5 squeezed limes in a heat-safe bowl, stirring ingredients together. – How Sweet Eats – Sweet n Savory, Frozen Honeydew Daiquiris – Salted Plains, Strawberry Lime Gin Rickey – Seasonal Cravings, Boozy Green Tea Mint Cooler | Heart of a Baker, Spiced Plum, Fig & Kombucha Cocktail – The Green Life, Hong Kong Style Crushed Watermelon Ice – Gratitude and Greens, Blueberry, Dark Cherry and Calvados Cocktail – Foolproof Living, Vanilla Rooibos Peach Ice Cream Floats {vegan} + Minneapolis – The Bojon Gourmet, Watermelon Kombucha Recipe with Cucumber | Healthy Drinks, Limoncello Prosecco with Blueberries and Thyme, Mango Margaritas with Chile Lime Salted Rims, Watermelon, Fresh Herbs, & Sotol Cocktail, Blueberry, Dark Cherry and Calvados Cocktail, Golden Watermelon Cocktail with Ginger, Basil + Tequila, Lavender Earl Gray Blackberry Ice Cream Floats, Cold-Brewed Shiso & Hibiscus Tea Iced Latte, Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho with Fennel, Orange + Cardamom, Iced Earl Grey Yuanyang With a Hint of Rose, Sparkling Plumcot and Purple Basil Shrubs, Spiced Pineapple Shrub Sparklers with Black Tea + Coconut. It’s from Erickson Woodworks: http://ericksonwoodworks.com. Y’all are such an inspiration, guys. WordPress. Pour watermelon juice and vodka into glass and stir to combine. Would love to give this a try! 2. Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available). Regular mint is just as healthy as its cousin, pineapple mint. Thanks for assuaging my guilt! This is so pretty and refreshing looking! I love it! Strip pineapple mint leaves off the sprig. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Add additional mint leaves to garnish, as well as watermelon … I’m so sad that watermelon will be going out of season soon!! Add the strawberries and remaining wine to the blender and puree until smooth. 1. Studies show that cilantro can act as a heavy metal cleanser, so if you’re looking for a natural detox, look no further. Your drink pictures are always SO SO on point. Find the recipe here: Creative Culinary’s Watermelon Mint Mojitos. 2. This refreshing watermelon mint & basil margarita is the perfect warm weather companion, whether you’re relaxing on a rooftop in Brooklyn or a beach in Mexico (we’ll keep our harbored resentment to ourselves). WOW! Freeze until firm, 3 to 4 hours. Easy, light and made with 4 ingredients you’re gonna love this party cocktail! At the moment Crushing On. So funny story.. but also not so funny for me.

Even if you never make their recipes, and you are missing a lot if you never do, just checking out the photos are worth the visit. This Watermelon Herbed Cooler with Basil and Mint is refreshingly delicious and very easy to make. I was so inspired, that I’m sharing my top 10 favorite Watermelon drinks that can be made as Cocktails or without the booze for low calorie Mocktails! Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with strawberry slices. Cheers my friends!

Strain into a chilled martini glasses and garnish with a small mint sprig. Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Sign Up & Get a FREE ebook with 7 easy recipes! Especially Hacienda de Chihuahua. This would be good with basil too! Make a batch in advance to keep the party going at home! Garnish with a mint leaf and fresh lime wedge. 2. Inspired by visions of clear blue water, sandy toes, and a cold drink dripping with condensation, you opt for a very Summer Friday libation. There is nothing like biting into a cool watermelon slice on a hot summer day, the juicy sweetness cool and refreshing and a real treat. You are my hero. Try your best to leave some of the red flesh on the rid. Frozen Watermelon Moscow Mule I even order steak, produce and seafood. Not only does pineapple mint taste amazing, it also boosts your digestion and strengthens your liver. PREP: Chop fresh watermelon into 1-2 inch chunks and place in ziploc bag to put in freezer. Now that we are enjoying libations at home instead of at our local bars, this GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker  is really coming in handy! Easy, light and made with 4 ingredients you’re gonna love this party cocktail! I’ve noticed it in quite a few of your photographs, really nice texture and shade. Nothing cooler on a hot, summer day. Use this compilation to enjoy watermelon in every course and with every herb and spice.

It’s becoming more and more available these days. There are condiments, … Krista this watermelon cocktail looks AMAZING! 3. 3.

Thank you so much Joyce!! Only 4 ingredients and you’ll be sipping away on this light refreshing cocktail! If anyone could make cilantro look appealing it’s you:), Haha, thanks Sarah! Add rosemary to a large cocktail shaker and muddle with a spoon to start releasing some of the … Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon. On a side note. Add basil leaves and vodka to the bottom of a glass, then muddle with a wooden spoon. You’ll find recipes from famous chefs and others from little-known bloggers. Fresh herbs. 3. You can even get your herb garden involved with mint and basil! And so, here is my definitive watermelon herb & spice pairing guide. Add,. It was a last minute decision. 5. Pickles in a cocktail? With flowers in bloom and longer, sunnier days taking shape, May is a month for new beginnings. Find the recipe here: Simply Whisked’s Frozen Watermelon Moscow Mule, And beautiful copper mugs here: Moscow Mule Cups on Amazon*. This delicious watermelon cocktail is made with fresh (store bought) watermelon juice, mint, basil, and light rum. 1. Basil Spring Cocktail And thanks as always for swinging by the site , If you couldn’t already tell, today we’re celebrating #drinkthesummer 2016 (links below), where dozens of creative imbibers are offering an abundance of seasonal drink recipes that showcase summer’s bounty in lovely liquid form. Next to cucumber, watermelon may be my favorite drink ingredient because of the fresh flavor.

Garnish with fresh basil and thin ribbons of rhubarb peel. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. One day you’ll learn to love cilantro . 1. Our lives have truly changed since the GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker arrived! Throwing healing herbs into the mix is a great way to add some health benefits to your springtime spritzer (they offset the alcohol, right?!). *Feel free to make these in advance and defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving. P.S. You pick up your groceries curbside instead of going into the store. Again, don’t forget to check out all the other yummy summer drink links below. Next to cucumber, watermelon may be my favorite drink ingredient because of the fresh flavor. A healthy mocktail that doubles as lunch? Ideally prep the night before and let freeze overnight but 4-5 hours freezer time should do the trick. Add the watermelon rind and simmer for about a minute. If you have a mint plant, you likely have enough mint for the entire neighborhood. Stressed and Overwhelmed? It’s delicious! No disrespect to the stone fruits and the berries out there, but summer is all about watermelon in our house. Let mixture sit for 10-15 minutes. I got the idea from a friend. Great for this Summer! https://honestlyyum.com/17186/watermelon-fresh-herbs-sotol-cocktail perfect for summer sipping if you ask me! Will be a new favorite drink this summer! It’s just how this recipe came into being. Extra points if that cocktail has pickled watermelon rind, fresh herbs, and sotol!! Fill the glass with ice and top with sparkling water.

. So funny, not so funny story about this cocktail. I recently … and these photos are so gorgeous, like i could reach right in and grab a drink.

One part wine, one part watermelon slush.