The new flavors are being released this month and will be available nationwide. I was surprised because I am not a huge grapefruit fan, but for some reason the mix work perfectly together. Privacy Policy.

Mix the ingredients over ice. Watermelon La Croix? One April Golightly reader will win a 1 year supply of LaCroix! Terms & Conditions Enjoy a favorite LaCroix flavor or discover a new one, see our big collection of LaCroix Sparking Water mocktail recipes and cocktail recipes for all occasions. Or...does it? Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. 1 tsp Ginger Beer Syrup Muddle the watermelon & all kiwi except 2 slices for garnish and mix everything together over ice. For me, my love of La Croix burns as bright as the sun. The four main La Croix cocktails I find myself coming back to are the recipes I plan on sharing today. 3K Shares View On One Page Photo 10 of 28 ADVERTISEMENT () … Let them soak for at least an hour. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. In honor of the new Cúrate  flavors I’m hosting an amazing giveaway! With consumers turning to healthier options in recent years, LaCroix is continuing to expand its offerings thanks to an upsurge in popularity as a downfall of traditional soda hits the beverage market. A friend of mine who is currently working her way through every La Croix flavor said it was the absolute worst she has ever tasted.

... How to Cut a Watermelon - Episode 94 - Duration: 6:38.

It’s punchy and a little sour, but not cloying. 1 day ago, by Jordan Julian It is an excellent drink for the still-hot days of fall. It’s time to give your summer cocktails a makeover with the zany fruit-essence flavors of LaCroix sparkling water. Red Wine Summer Spritzer by The Thread Affect. I have played around with many different flavors of La Croix while mixing in different types of hard liquor and add on ingredients such as fruit.

The truth to these questions is between you, the can of La Croix in your hand, and Céline Dion. Mix the ingredients over ice. Learn how your comment data is processed. Mix together 1 can Coconut La Croix and 1 shot vodka. Looking towards spring, LaCroix has now revealed two new fitting naturally-essenced flavors. 6. A post shared by Jig&Shaker (@_jignshaker) on May 12, 2020 at 7:50am PDT.

Many have compared it to coconut as one of the more divisive La Croix flavors on shelves. at May 20, 2020. Epicurious may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Muddle the watermelon and cantaloupe in the cup. Ultra-refreshing and hydrating, this summertime cocktail is the perfect combination of citrusy bubbles, seasonal summer produce, and a splash of booze. Playing off a corporate company aesthetic. Sarah Knieff is a senior in college who loves to write, read, and pet any cat that crosses her path. After I started to dip my toes into the world of hard seltzer drinks such as White Claw and Truly, I realized that the drinks are basically La Croix with alcohol added. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine watermelon juice, tequila, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker or tall glass, stir to combine. All products featured on Epicurious are independently selected by our editors. My coworker Joe, meanwhile, shares my enthusiasm.

They are now available at Target!! Mix together 1 can Watermelon La Croix and 1 shot vodka. May 12, 2020 by Erin Cullum. Add raspberries in the glass and sugar on the rim.

she asked. It reminds me of a spa day and the St Germain adds just a hint of sweetness to make me feel like I am getting a sweet treat.

Watermelon LaCroix + Gin + Cucumber + Watermelon. This first watermelon cocktail is just a spin on my skinny margarita recipe. by Kelsey Garcia All I did was substitute the orange juice for watermelon juice and voila! HYPEBEAST® is a registered trademark of Hypebeast Hong Kong Ltd. Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more.

However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Spoon Fork Heart 1,096,714 views. STUDIO.

10 Low Calorie Cocktails You Can Make With LaCroix | Cocktails With LaCroix.

I love that it is an alternative to soda with its crisp bubbly consistency. So, will you be among the watermelon La Croix lovers? Watermelon La Croix Cocktail. The winner will receive 24 coupons, each of which will be valid for (1) free 8 or 12 pack so you can get two each month!! 12 hours ago, by Maggie Ryan I’ve had a LaCroix addiction for quite some time drinking them since my very first trip to Europe where I started my sparkling water affinity.

Muddle cucumber and watermelon in a shaker, add gin and ice, shake for 10 seconds, splash in some LaCroix, and it's good to go! 1 day ago. When I got home I cracked open a can and took a sip. Add the splash of St Germain to an ice filled glass of LaCroix Blackberry & Cucumber. There were pastel-pink-and-green boxes adorned with the word pastèque and the smaller parenthetical (watermelon).

All Rights Reserved. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. 4 Wedges Watermelon Slices1 Kiwi sliced 2 oz St-Germain2 oz Cucumber Vodka 2 oz White Wine 1 can LaCroix Curate – Kiwi & Watermelon. It includes Lillet Blanc and a cardamom sugar rim. Cantaloupe Cocktail. From Bill Cosby to Larry Nassar: Why Sexual Assault Cases are Taken Seriously Now. Splash St Germain In adding HYPEBEAST to your ad blocker's whitelist, ads on our sites will show while you continue to browse. This cocktail is my favorite because it tastes like a watermelon Jolly Rancher! I also like to add shredded coconut on the rim. Share: Labels: Recipes. This cocktail is perfect for a hot summer day to refresh and cool down.

Ah La Croix, it's a drink that you either love or hate.

1 cup chopped & muddled cantaloupe 1 day ago, by Monica Sisavat

13 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre Chop up some jalapenos and add them to your tequila. If you want to get a little fancy with your LaCroix cocktails, might I suggest this fine recipe from Hello Glow? The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Earlier this summer I encountered previously unfamiliar bricks in the wall of La Croix boxes at my corner bodega. The candy bowl on the bank teller’s desk, the pillowcase full of Halloween candy, that time I almost choked on one in the back seat of our Sienna.

The two rappers have also supplied a visual for the effort. Mix together 1 can Peach-Pear La Croix and 1 shot vodka. LA. 1 day ago, by Grayson Gilcrease © 2020 Condé Nast.

LaCroix’s LimonCello and Pastèque (Watermelon) flavors are set to release nationwide sometime this spring. Add a watermelon chunk and sugar on the rim. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Will you find it crisp and refreshing or cheaply artificial? Why does the company use the French word for watermelon to name the flavor if it openly rebukes the French pronunciation of La Croix?

Muddle cucumber and watermelon in a shaker, add gin and ice, shake for 10 seconds, splash in some LaCroix, and it's good to go! Three LaCroix Cocktails - Duration: 1:14.

Joining the company’s flavor lineup, LimonCello captures the taste synonymous with the Italian Riviera while Pastèque (Watermelon) brings the sweet taste of the luscious fruit.

1 (12-oz.) Add sugar on the rim and a strawberry for decoration.

I can’t tell you those things, because my experience is not your experience. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Not everybody feels this way about watermelon La Croix. 2020 Hypebeast Limited. we cried out together.

Add a watermelon chunk and sugar on the rim. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. 3 LaCroix Sparling Water Drink Recipes. At that moment, I heard the words of a similar French-Canadian icon, Céline Dion, echo in my brain: Shall we go for it? 5. We appreciate your support in allowing HYPEBEAST ads, where we can share contents from the latest fashion, to those culturally relevant.

La Croix Watermelon Agua Fresca Similar to a margarita, this tequila-based cocktail gets an upgrade with fresh watermelon juice . 5-Ingredient Peach Mojitos by Sweet Phi.

Mix all ingredients over ice.

I love making low calorie cocktails for parties and events.

, 28 Crisp Cocktails That Start With a Can of LaCroix, A State-by-State Guide to the Most Popular Thanksgiving Side Dishes, 16 Easy Thanksgiving Desserts That'll Bring the Flavor in No Time, I Can’t Stop Eating Chrissy Teigen’s Chinese Chicken Summer Rolls, Starbucks Isn't Offering the Gingerbread Latte This Year, So Here's How to Make It at Home, It Takes Just 15 Minutes to Make This Easy Stovetop Apple Pie Filling Recipe, 1 Bowl of This Chicken Pozole Will Transport You to Your Happy Place, A post shared by Jig&Shaker (@_jignshaker).

Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes. I can indulge in my favorite flavors without blowing a whole bunch of hard work on a healthy lifestyle!

LaCroix Cocktail Recipes 28 Crisp Cocktails That Start With a Can of LaCroix. A super-simple recipe you can throw together with frozen berries, wine, and berry LaCroix. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set!

2 oz watermelon vodka 16 hours ago, by Yerin Kim Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. This year La Croix added two new flavors to their lineup: limoncello and pastèque (watermelon). Garnish with a spring of mint. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above All opinions are my own. Rim serving glass with salt, if desired; fill with ice. The highly-anticipated album is finally dropping. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty.