"It was their decision and we were happy to assist, at their request. Five stars! High quality example sentences with “happy to assist” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English

Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources. E.g: Some claim that follow-the-sun is a business failure. Search we are happy to and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. We shall strike hard at terrorists and those who abet them. He says he'd be happy to assist anyone interested in exploring the tri-borough model. All rights reserved. If you're not willing to help me, I'll find somebody who will. → pleased Examples from the Corpus pleased to help/assist • If you do not understand the details enclosed please contact the Finance Department where the staff will be pleased to assist. Synonyms for assist in Free Thesaurus. You can complete the list of synonyms of we are happy to given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. The money would be used to succour evicted families. Antonyms for assist. The information pack is designed to ease the process of making a will. The real mission, says a Western diplomat, is keeping the government happy to assist the NATO war effort in Afghanistan. I am a bit confused. Calcium may aid the prevention of dental decay. That's kind of what your goal is, is to let the water do all the work, and you use your paddle to assist when it's not perfect.

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English pleased to help/assist pleased to help/assist WILLING very willing or happy to help If there’s anything we can do, we’d be pleased to help. a variety of government schemes benefiting children. If Turkey sought more assistance, the IMF would be happy to assist, but if Turkey was able to manage without the IMF, this too would be pleasing. This sense of privilege tends to be reinforced by the outside world. We Are Happy synonyms. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. Top synonyms for we are happy (other words for we are happy) are we are pleased, we welcome and we are glad.

Another word for assist: help, back, support, further, benefit | Collins English Thesaurus They decided to assist me with my chores. has voted almost unanimously in favour of the proposal. Is this sentence correct? By clicking "I Accept" or "X" on this banner, or using our site, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.

We will do all we can to expedite the procedure. Find more ways to say be happy, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. Search we are happy to and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

Hanson said she was happy to assist the process of relocation, should that aid the process. The new airport will facilitate the development of tourism.

Happy To Help synonyms. [Fam.

He forwarded their cause with courage, skill and humour. It can be used also as a verb (Our team follows the sun ) or as an adjective (We offer follow-the-sun business support) .

soldiers who have served their country well. Read our series of blogs to find out more.

syn. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. prejudice or discrimination against people who, expression meaning that someone who is not, regional term for flat white bread roll, other terms, a type of work that goes on 24 hours from 24 hours because the teams performing it. Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers.

Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, © 2014-2020 Ludwig S.R.L.S. a chemical that assists in the manufacture of proteins.

We need a big win to boost our confidence. Another word for be happy.

- Should it be We will be happy to help you.

: sweetie, pumpkin, cutie, cutesy pie, expression meaning that a situation is no longer certain or predictable and that anything can happen, originating from horse racing where "all bets are off" indicated that bets already made were null due to various unpredicted factors. Top synonyms for happy to help (other words for happy to help) are amenable, amiable and courteous - Page 2. Hi I have seen an ad on a website - it says We would be happy to help you . Ludwig simply helps me pick the best words for any translation. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. "Happy to assist you with your travel plans anytime".

Being a terminologist, I care about word choice. blessed, blest, blissful, blithe, cheerful, cock-a-hoop, content, contented, delighted, ecstatic, elated, floating on air, glad, gratified, jolly, joyful, joyous, jubilant, merry, on cloud nine, pleased, rapt, sunny, thrilled, walking on air, advantageous, appropriate, apt, auspicious, befitting, convenient, enviable, favourable, felicitous, fortunate, lucky, opportune, promising, propitious, satisfactory, seasonable, successful, timely, well-timed, depressed, despondent, discontented, displeased, down in the dumps, forlorn, gloomy, joyless, low, melancholy, miserable, mournful, sad, sombre, sorrowful, sorry, unhappy, blithe, carefree, casual, devil-may-care, easy-going, heedless, improvident, insouciant, irresponsible, light-hearted, nonchalant, unconcerned, untroubled, careworn, cheerless, gloomy, melancholy, morose, sad, serious, unhappy, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, laugh and the world will laugh with you; weep and you will weep alone, a satisfactory compromise between two opposed things ; a course of action or state that is between two extremes, Ex: There were solid arguments for both sides and after hours of endless discussions, a happy medium that could satisfy each camp was still to be struck, [Fam.] DiscoverLIA COVID-19Ludwig Initiative Against COVID-19. All rights reserved.

P.IVA 06333200829 REA PA-314445, If Turkey sought more assistance, the IMF would be, The real mission, says a Western diplomat, is keeping the government. I know we use would be in a sentence with past tense to pieces to give it a really good clean. Their task is to encourage private investment in Russia. a software system to aid managers in decision-making, Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. ];[Slang] Used by kids as a warning that an adult is around and so they aren't free to talk.

Education needn't only be about furthering your career.

His country will do everything possible to promote peace.