To begin with, you need to choose one among their four different investment plans. Of course if you are going for the Junior ISA the same rule applies – you may want to try other brokers for your money first. All rights reserved. I joined Wealthify with a few hundred pounds in my ISA and didn’t have the funds to put more in before the tax year ended. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There was a problem.

Wealthify is a platform designed to provide you with a simple and easy way of investing your money through a digital management option. So to conclude this review, I think Wealthify is great for the exact type of customer it targets – low minimum investment, low ongoing fees and no need to monitor an investment. I stuck through the covid-19 market crash, and it paid off - my investments have gone up to +1.45% already. But a robo-advisor like Wealthify could be a good solution for a Junior ISA because it has such a low minimum investment, low fees and doesn’t require much monitoring.

Not only that, it's a personal email which directly answers the query in a very individual way, not just the standard "boilerplate" reply that you get with some companies. This is even more true if you use what Wealthify call "Ambitious" and/or "Adventurous" where still 50% of your portfolio remains UK focussed. The firm is predicated in Cardiff, UK, and was founded in 2016. If you had £100,000 under management in your investment portfolio then a 1% fee would be £1000 a year. If you have looked into many fintech apps you’ll have probably found them mostly based around Old Street – Silicon Roundabout – but Wealthify are actually based in Cardiff. Fantastic customer service: responsive, helpful and went the extra mile to keep a customer happy! Returns have been steady, and in the current economic climate investing seems more sensible than purely saving. The sign up process was smooth.

At the time of writing, Wealthify doesn’t offer any pension based products. What’s more is fees compound – so as your portfolio grows in size so does the amount you pay. You lose less than with other platforms (when you compare the riskiest profile you can choose on different platforms).Really recommended. In 2017, Aviva bought a majority shareholding in the company giving them a lot more credibility and since then, they have received a Highly Commended rating at the Moneyfacts Consumer Awards in 2019 and a Best Buy by Boring Money.

That would perhaps be one of the strongest factors that Wealthify offers in terms of an effective and efficient portfolio management and oversight.

It was a lot clearer. Transferring your investments is really easy and is free of charge.