Isn’t it a great idea to have a lot of fun and enjoyment in just a small amount? We are iintroducing to you wedding planning without reception. Think about theme-ing out your celebration into something unique and different that will provide your guests with a nice surprise.” — Kaitlyn Hostetler, director of marketing, EVOKE, Credit: Throughout the night we had the chance to thank each individual for coming to share our day and hear a piece of marriage advice or just a "congrats". Yes, it may be that you and your partner desperately want to have the legal side of a wedding and then call it quits. The senator has been criticized for seeming too ambitious — but that's kind of the point. How much does a civil wedding ceremony cost? They want to dress up and look nice for you, and may have to pay for travel or accommodation, so don’t be rude and leave them out of any party afterwards. As if stress breakouts weren't bad enough.

Related Stories . So, the best you can do is simply create your own playlist.

RELATED: How to Incorporate Jokes Into Your Wedding Speech Without Going Too Far, “Just because it isn’t a traditional wedding, doesn’t mean you should miss out on the photos. i understand that immediate family only is going out to dinner after. I have never been to a wedding without a reception, I believe people throw receptions (not because it's rude not to) but because they want to party away the night with their guests. Don’t do it. It was a very special day, not because of the food or drink we had, but because of the guests that we shared it with, and the opportunity we had to be with each of them. You can still have a great wedding celebration even without a reception, provided you have a small guest list, really very small guest list. While you don’t have to resort to a registry office, many licensed venues may restrict you if you choose not to have a reception, and may charge you anyway! We know the story: ceremony, breakfast, evening reception, rinse and repeat. Barn venues quite often hold civil ceremony licences if you’re dreaming of a rustic ceremony on a farm in the countryside. Keep the atmosphere light and celebrate your new journey!”—Amy Nichols, owner, Amy Nichols Special Events, “Create opportunities for your guests to have fun and really get to know each other, the same way you would at a wedding weekend. Practically speaking, we could only really see silhouettes of most attendees with our own eyes. Flash!

And all these can easily be arranged by your family and close friends. Carlos Hernandez Photography, Credit:

While they may not always make the best-dressed list, they do require a certain breed of celebrity to pull off. Besides, you will be able to save on décor as not lighting would be required for a day celebration. Here, wedding industry pros share their top tips on throwing a perfect wedding-related bash. This might be a great option before a casual hog roast. But if you swear that 2020 is going to be the year you finally grow out your hair, let Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian's extra-long lengths be your inspiration. Arrange for your own music: Of course, music is an essential component of a wedding celebration.

If you genuinely want only family, this might be okay. I have never been to a wedding without a reception, I believe people throw receptions (not because it's rude not to) but because they want to party away the night with their guests. There are no rules as to what your reception has to include, so do what you want to, and enjoy it.

Here we are sharing with you some wonderful few ideas to have an alternative to the reception or to host a completely no-reception wedding. Backyard parties have always been popular, if you want you can organize your wedding party in your backyard or someone else’s backyard. Not only can this be a little overwhelming to organise, but can also be superbly expensive! Be sure to check that out before setting your heart on the quaint little chapel in a neighbouring town. The thing I love most about my wedding was that during either the cocktail reception or the break between dinner and dessert we saw EVERY single guest at our wedding. Still have questions? Astrid Photography, Here's How to Throw a Wedding Without the Ceremony. Take a peek at this article if you are struggling to decide between the two.

You can never go wrong with flowers!” — Tiffany Siladke, owner, Foraged Floral, “Throw a casual, family-style, music-filled bash where the evening’s agenda leaves you lots of room to mingle and mix.” — Calder Clark, owner and creative director, Calder Clark, “Have everyone get together for a fun, and delicious, dessert-only party.