We strongly believe in bettering the communities in which we work and live, and we want team members who share that belief. They’re an expert in the field and want to show you the ropes. We want to help you on the next step on your career journey. In addition to having respondents rate and review their own internship experiences for the 2021 Internships Rankings, Vault asked interns to rate the prestige of other employers to determine which internships are the most desirable. Both were average and was not incredibly difficult. Pros. As a graduate student, we know you’ve invested significant time and effort in your education, and now you’re ready to apply it. Find instructions on how to apply for internships with West Monroe Partners. save. Click on an internship to view the full description. When you begin your internship with West Monroe, you’ll join a practice area that will provide the most educational opportunities based on your field of study. I only did the first round, which was all typical behavioral questions. Für Ihre Suche bei diesem Unternehmen gibt es keine passenden Bewertungen. View consultancy jobs across more than 40+ areas of expertise. I applied and they reached out to me a month later for a hirevue. Jobsuchende haben sich auch Folgendes angesehen, Informieren Sie sich, wie Sie Cookies zulassen können, Lücken im Lebenslauf: So gehen Sie richtig damit um, FAQ zum Arbeitszeugnis: Das sollten Sie wissen. share.

Für dieses Unternehmen gibt es zurzeit keine Bewertungen von Zusatzleistungen.

Intern Salaries posted anonymously by West Monroe employees. Wählen Sie eine andere Sprache aus und lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen. Select a theme out of 20+ different topics.

- Internship - - West Monroe Partners A consulting career requires more than just brainpower. 100% Upvoted. hide. I was reached out by a recruiter to apply for an internship. They’re an expert in the field and want to show you the ropes. 5 on Consulting Magazine’s 2019 ‘Best Firms to Work For’ list, West Monroe named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, making internships meaningful experiences, Great Place to Work® Institute and FORTUNE. I was reached out by a recruiter to apply for an internship. West Monroe is proud to be recognized by Vault.com on its list of Best Internships for 2021. I get to do impactful work for our clients, mentor the next generation of leaders, and create my own individual career path that works best for me at this stage of my career. Sie arbeiten im Bereich HR oder Marketing?

The award validates West Monroe’s investment in making internships meaningful experiences with opportunities for hands-on work. Informieren Sie sich, wie Sie Cookies zulassen können. To compile the rankings, Vault surveyed more than 14,000 current and former interns from more than 130 internship programs to evaluate factors such as quality of life, culture, employment prospects, career development, diversity, and interview process. At West Monroe, our goal is to extend job offers to interns who’ve proven to be the best and brightest.

As a West Monroe intern, you won’t be sitting behind a desk filing papers. Check out this brief glossary. Search within the more than 500 consultancy jobs on Consultancy.uk. West Monroe’s internship program also includes opportunities for high-performing MBA and graduate students interested in pursuing a full-time career in consulting. Sounds different, doesn’t it?

Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Share via Email; Copy Link; Link Copied! West Monroe was also named by Great Place to Work as a top workplace for millennials. About West Monroe Partners Consulting Summer Internship WMP interns work to succeed in the evolving marketplace by helping clients realize the benefits of business, process, & technologies. West Monroe maintains title as one of Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces for the 11th Year in a Row, West Monroe is honored with a 2020 North American Candidate Experience Award, West Monroe’s CMO Casey Foss Recognized as a 2020 Notable Executive in Marketing by Crain’s Chicago Business, Vault.com’s list of 2021 Best Internships, top company to work for by Consulting Magazine, 100 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work Institute® and Fortune. West Monroe Partners offers a range of career opportunities for students seeking to gain working experience and develop their personal skills.

Created with Sketch. I did a search in the sub but only found one post which does have too much info. Vault recognized our program as one of its 2021 Best Internships. "Intern at West Monroe Partners" 4.0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Current Intern - Intern I have been working at West Monroe for less than a year. Explore West Monroe Partners internship requirements, the internship application process, and deadlines. A dedicated, experienced professional who is invested in your career growth. Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference to a local cause while spending time with your fellow interns having fun, and doing good. The interview was in two parts: behavioral and case.

West Monroe is proud to be recognized as one of Vault.com’s 2020 Best Internships. You’ll be expected to speak up, sharing your knowledge and gaining some along the way. Check out this brief glossary.

I completed the hirevue then one month later, they asked me to go in for a interview. A WMP intern works alongside client teams to transform operations related to business & technology. The second round was supposed to be a case study and if you passed that, you would need to head over to Chicago for the final round. Initiativbewerbung – die Chance auf den Traumjob, So punkten Sie mit dem ersten Satz in Ihrer Bewerbung, Die 20 Unternehmen mit den besten Karrierechancen, Diese 15 Unternehmen bieten das beste Bewerbungsverfahren, Kultur schlägt Kohle: Firmenphilosophie und Kultur sind wichtiger als das Gehalt, 12 außergewöhnliche Benefits von Berufstätigen in Deutschland. Your career advisors and project team will give you a formal review to assist you in becoming the best consultant you can be. I only did the first round, which was all typical behavioral questions. The award validates West Monroe’s investment in making internships meaningful experiences with opportunities for hands-on work. Select an industry from 40+ different sectors. To make the most impact for our clients, we leverage proven strategies that are repeatable and can be systematically applied across different projects. I also have 2nd round interviews coming up for Discover and West Monroe Partners (consulting), but I don't think either of those will be better (but consulting could be a cool career path compared to being a plain software developer).