13) Will she not have been __________ since morning? They will have been requesting a raise since February.

How will not I have been waiting for five hours? 6)  ________ he have been playing since morning? 12) He will not have been driving __________ twenty hours.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. For example: The train will leave the station at 9am. Which type of verb cannot be used in the future perfect continuous tense? 19) She _______ have been cleaning since morning.

1) She ____________ writing to him since 2015. Future Continuous Tense 6) Should they have been meeting for five days? 7) It _______ have been raining since morning.

(Interrogative-Negative). 9) Teachers will not __________ listening to the kids for one hour. 1) I ___________ reading the book since 2017.

6) She will not have been playing since morning. Fill in the Blank Exercises/Worksheet/Activities on ‘Interrogative Future Perfect Continuous’ Sentences: 1) ________ I have been reading newspaper for three years? 8) Will they have experienced difficulties since yesterday? Kanak, a Post Graduate in English literature is a Content Writer by profession and has good taste for writing. Will he have been going hiking for eight years? He will have been reading the book since last Friday. 12) __________ they have been travelling by public transport for four years?

We will not have been flying for six hours.

She is versatile because she also knows stenography, is Bachelors in Music, and a Dietitian too. They both carry the same meaning when used in this way, but the future perfect continuous emphasizes the continuous nature of the action. The future continuous tense (also known as the future progressive) is used to describe an unfinished action occurring in the future.This action can either begin in the future, or it can already be in progress in the present and continue into the future. Go through the below affirmative sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense-. What form of the main verb is used to create the future perfect continuous tense? The above sentences refer to the event those are continuing in present and will continue till a specified time or specified time duration. Will he not have been reading since morning? Look at these example sentences with the Future Perfect Continuous: In speaking with the Future Perfect Continuous tense, we often contract the subject and WILL: In negative sentences, we may contract with won't, like this: The Future Perfect Continuous tense is like the Future Perfect tense, but it expresses longer actions or states extending up to some specific event or time in the future.

7) They will have been completed the project for five months. When will I have been waiting for five hours? (Interrogative), Will not I have been waiting for five hours? 2) Next Monday she _____________ going to college for two years. 7) It will not have been ___________ for two days. Remember that nonaction verbs like to be, to seem, or to know are not suited to the future perfect continuous tense. He will not have been waiting since morning. 11) Will she _________ been talking to him __________ childhood? True or False Exercises/Worksheets/Activities on Negative Future Perfect Continuous Sentences: Determine whether the below Negative Future Perfect Continuous sentences are true or false.

7)  When you meet her, she will _________ have _________ missing you for five months. By tomorrow, she will have been singing for two years. Observe the two sentences given below, 1. 10) Will she have been ___________ since afternoon? The teachers will have been protesting for two days. I will not have been studying since morning. 6) By next month, she will not _____________ turning thirty. I will have been working here for two years.

Here, also the involvement of a condition is present. Subject + will + not + have been + Present participle (-ing) form + time reference. 14) They will have been ___________ for two hours. Where does not appear in a negative sentence in the future perfect continuous tense? 10) By next year, they _________ have been __________ in the same house for twelve years.

I am late and cannot arrive before 10am. Consider, for example, these two sentences: It is used to express the ongoing nature of an action with regards to its continuation towards a point in future. How will not they have been driving since morning? Answers- 1)will have been, 2)will have been, 3)will have, 4)preparing, 5)since, 6)for, 7)have, 8)eating, for, 9)will have been, 10)will, living, 11)will have been, 12)have been, 13)since, 14)will have been, 15)since, 16)will, 17)since, 18)will have been, 19)will, 20)have. (stay). We can ask whether an action will be completed in the future after a certain duration by inverting, We can also ask about specific aspects of a future action by using different question words or phrases. Will + subject + have been + Present participle (-ing) form + time reference. I am late and cannot arrive before 10am. ‘Future Perfect Tense’ purely talks about the incidents those are supposed to be taking place in future; similarly, ‘Future Perfect Continuous Tense’ are used to describe actions that are happening in present and will continue in future till a specified time. Check your answers with corrected sentences provided at the end of the exercise.

(Negative-Interrogative), Why she will not have been cooking since afternoon? The children will have been playing since morning. By 2020, I won’t have been working for twenty years. (Negative-Interrogative), Will she not have been cooking since afternoon? Will she not have been cooking since afternoon? 3) He will _________ been lecturing since morning. 3) Will she have been cooking for two hours? 10) He will not have been dancing since morning. 3) By this Saturday, they ___________ been driving for five days. 1) I ___________ have been reading the book since 2017.

3) Will She had been cooked for two hours?

By 2019, I will have been driving for 25 years.

11) He will have been ____________ for two years. 4) He will __________have been ___________ for 24 hours. She will not have been swimming for two years. The future perfect continuous, also sometimes called the future perfect progressive, is a verb tense that describes actions that will continue up until a point in the future. 13) She will not have been travelling alone __________ 1987. ‘will’ is placed before the ‘subject’.

In April, she will have been teaching for twelve years. 7) Will she ___________ cooking since afternoon? For example: Ram starts waiting at 9am. Need more practice? 17) They will not have been __________ cricket since morning. These actions have not yet occurred but will occur and be finished in the future. 4. 9) They will have been singing for two hours.

Future Perfect continuous Tense= Subject +will (Helping Verb) + have been (Auxiliary verb) + … The parents will have been coming since 8 AM. What is the Future Perfect Tense? By 2020, I will have been known him for 15 years. 9) They will not have been singing for two hours. 7) She would had been whining for three hours. We will not have been going to college since last weekend.

The Future Perfect tense expresses action in the future before another action in the future. Verb for used is Present Participle that is –‘ing’ form, followed by the Object. Take the help of the verb hints wherever provided.

2) Next Monday she will not _____________ going to college for two years. The future perfect continuous consists of will + have + been + the verb’s present participle (verb root + -ing).

16) She __________ have been swimming for five years. © 1997-2020 EnglishClub.com All Rights ReservedThe world's premier FREE educational website for learners + teachers of EnglishEngland • since 1997, Ram starts waiting at 9am.

10) She will not have been ___________ since afternoon.

(prepare).

When will he have been going hiking for eight years?

6) The plants will have been going waterless ___________ seven days. 2) Will they have been dancing since 6 PM? This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. 9) They will not have been waiting ___________ yesterday.

We won’t have been going to college since last weekend.

10) Will they have been regulating the flow for two days?

4) She will __________have been going to college for a month. (Negative-Interrogative), You will not have been painting since afternoon. 17) Will they have ____________ protesting for three days? 5) She will not have __________ looking for him for six months.. 6) He will not have been writing _________ morning. We have understood the basic idea of Positive, Negative and Interrogative sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense; we will further study and practice all of them individually in the following exercises.

Download this explanation in PDF here. 1) ________ she have been studying since morning? Instead, these verbs take the future perfect tense, which is formed with will + have + past participle. The train will have left when you arrive. Crosscheck your answers with the corrected sentences provided at the end of the exercise. 8) They will have ___________ receiving the money since 1985. Future perfect continuous tense is used to express the ongoing action that will be completed in future before a certain time.

Answers- 1)will not, 2) have been, 3)will not have been, 4)not, 5)have, 6)have been, 7)not, been, 8)staying, 9) have been, 10)will, 11)since, 12)for, 13)since, 14)will not, 15)not, 16)not have, 17)not, 18)will not have been, 19)will not, 20)not have. 9) They will not have been sing for two hours.

I'm Seonaid and I hope you like the website. 12) They _________ have been asking bonus for one year. He will not have been reading since morning.

Mood: How to Use Tone and Mood in Your Writing, 5 Writing "Rules" That Are Really Guidelines, Beware of These Common Consistency Issues in Writing. 19) She ________ have been cooking for five hours. Future Perfect Continuous Tense. 1. By next year they will not have been completing two years together. The structure of the Future Perfect Continuous tense is: For negative sentences in the Future Perfect Continuous tense, we insert not between will and have. (drive). 12) Will they have been writing ________ two hours? This tense also expresses assumptions about that will likely have happened by a certain time. Below given are some examples of 'Future Perfect Continuous' sentences – Introduction. Below sentences are some examples of Interrogative-Future Continuous Sentences. (This is correct, but the time is not an easy number.

The Structure/Formula for Interrogative Sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense is-.

9) Will you have been eating medicines for ninety days? Answers- 1)True, 2)False, 3)False, 4)True, 5)False, 6)False, 7)True, 8)False, 9)True, 10)False. Future Perfect Continuous Tense Future Perfect Continuous Definition. 5) Will he have been _________ the new car since last year? Also the Negative sentences or Negative-Interrogative sentences may also be prefixed with question words as shown below. (eat). 9) Will the teachers _________ teaching from the same book for five years? 5) By coming Tuesday, I will have been living here for ten years. I've been working here for 11 months and three weeks. She will not have been practicing since Monday. Which of the following is a function of the future perfect continuous tense? 9) __________ you have been drinking milk for two years? The future perfect continuous, also sometimes called the future perfect progressive, is a verb tense that describes actions that will continue up until a point in the future. 9) Teachers ____________ teaching for two years on 25th.