A specific elderberry juice syrup seems to reduce flu symptoms when taken within 48 hours of the first symptoms.

mode: 'thumbnails-rr', It's just OK. Thank you so much for creating Proof Syrup. I bought the Proof Maple Bacon Syrup for my son's 24th birthday and it was a big hit. Love it. If we are at 91-plus proof and the whiskey has some age to it, I prefer a heavier syrup such as two-to-one demerara sugar as the sugar source.” The overall caramel taste was the perfect way to balance the cocktail. It might be a $20 bottle if it tasted like pumpkin spice and they can get it to you in 3 days. By far, my favorite option. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.

The syrup is good but the bottle is leaking and creates a mess around it and is wasting the syrup as it leaks.

Good stuff! Every professional and home bartender mixes drinks a little differently: The size of the glass, particularly when building drinks, is also going to play a role in the drink's strength.

Per the company: These high quality cocktail syrups are an “everything but the bourbon” approach to craft cocktails and feature our oleo-saccharum made the traditional way from organic cane sugar, with our added bitters. Get our free book when you sign up for our newsletter. If you are using a 7-ounce collins glass, for instance, you will have a stronger drink than if you make the same drink in a 10-ounce highball glass and fill it with soda. Oh ....... My ....... God! Store leftover syrup in an airtight container in the fridge. Still prefer the Traditional but this is a nice holiday treat. Too sweet. i loved using Proof with my Makers Mark and adding an extra slice of orange a couple of premium cherries a large ice cubes in my favorite Vietri glasses.. Easiest way to make an old fashioned at home without having to have all of the ingredients on hand or worry about mixing everything just right. And I can attest to him having consumed many Old Fashions! I recommend going with a bottle of Basil Hayden’s due to the high rye content and lower proof. This stuff is amazing and provides a much simpler approach to making the same tasty cocktail time and time again.

And yet, this is a good reminder that the average martini is almost as strong as a shot of tequila. But the reviews don’t lie, Proof Syrup is tasty and easy. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We checked out Proof’s “Traditional” expression, both on its own and when mixed as directed.

Traditionally used in a Gold Rush cocktail, honey syrup adds floral notes to the drink, which I felt conflicted slightly with the bitters. target_type: 'mix' I put A little bit of cinnamon syrup in it and made A great drink.

The easiest, best tasting Old Fashioned I’ve ever had!

Equal parts white granulated sugar to water. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This is then watered down to the bottling strength, or the alcohol by volume indicated on the label.

I'd rate this six stars if I could--if I've had a better old fashioned anywhere, I don't remember it. Proof is a line of cocktail syrups that make Old Fashioneds. Proof offers three cocktail syrups: a traditional Old Fashioned recipe that tastes of bitters and a hint of candied orange; a dry pecan variation; and maple bacon. Each bottle makes 32 Cocktails. That is a very strong drink, which is understandable because it is made of only gin and vermouth. Proof Syrup takes all the guesswork out of making a perfect Old Fashioned! Root for TIMOTHY VAN RIPER in the Bardstown Bourbon Company Kentucky Regionals! I’ve had the pleasure of sharing the Maple Bacon with some of my co-workers. Definitely buy again!!!

Will definitely be ordering more in the future!

Many favorite casual-sipping drinks include juices, sodas, and other nonalcoholic mixers at high volumes (2 ounces to 6 ounces) that significantly reduce the impact of the alcohol. Equal parts orange blossom honey to water. It can also help you decrease or increase a drink's potency if you know a few basic facts. Happy Labor Day! Yeah, my new favorite, for sure. The two can easily be converted back and forth, though they have different purposes. …

Originally made for old fashioneds, these versatile cocktail syrups … Things can get complicated when you start combining different liquors with nonalcoholic mixers, shaking it with ice and adding water, and everything else that is required to create great drinks.