It features chocolate French ice cream with fudge brownie chunks and whipped topping with chocolate flakes. It’s not bad, but it would be like going to a French bread/cheese shop and getting some Cheese Whiz on my baguette: I like Cheese Whiz, but it’s not fancy/gourmet/what I was expecting. The ice cream is smooth and creamy, as it should be, with the perfect level of chocolatiness. But the whipped cream. If you put decadence in the name, it better be something special. Unless you are fixin’ to start a kerfuffle, or perhaps even a brouhaha, DO NOT ask a Texan if Blue Bell and Blue Bunny are the same thing. First, I don’t associate it with decadence: it’s a light, airy topping. Fudge Brownie Decadence is available in the half-gallon and pint sizes for a limited time. They had listeria and got sued for the deaths of three people and the contaminated ice cream. I’m not originally from Texas, but I have lived in the state long enough to know that many Texans will defend the honor of Blue Bell until well…wait for it…they are blue in the face. For more information about Blue Bell and for a complete list of flavors now available in stores visit www.bluebell.com. You also might think it is the same company that makes Blue Bunny ice cream. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/blue-bell-creameries-agrees-plead-guilty-and-pay-1935-million-ice-cream-listeria#:~:text=Texas%2Dbased%20ice%20cream%20manufacturer,the%20Justice%20Department%20announced%20today. Also look for fan favorite Ice Cream Cone in stores this month. That brand is 100% dead to me after their irresponsible disregard for food safety. Even so, this flavor achieves its stated goal of being decadent. And, even more importantly, DO NOT say that Blue Bunny is better than Blue Bell unless, of course, you are looking for an all-out donnybrook. as Blue Bell’s ice cream normally is.

I would have guessed Brownie Mousse or Chocolate Cool Whip. “The name sounds as delicious as the flavor tastes,” said Sara Schramm, marketing brand manager for Blue Bell. Fudge Brownie Decadence Ice Cream arrives in stores this week. Fudge Brownie Decadence is available in the half gallon and pint sizes for a limited time. The brownies truly are decadent. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. And, if you love chocolate this is the perfect flavor to indulge your cravings.”. REVIEW: Smartfood Caramel & Cinnamon Apple Mix Popcorn, https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/blue-bell-creameries-agrees-plead-guilty-and-pay-1935-million-ice-cream-listeria#:~:text=Texas%2Dbased%20ice%20cream%20manufacturer,the%20Justice%20Department%20announced%20today, REVIEW: Pizza Hut Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza, REVIEW: McDonald’s Blueberry Muffin, Apple Fritter, and Cinnamon Roll, REVIEW: Frankford Fruity Pebbles Candy Bar, REVIEW: Dunkin' Toasted Gingerbread Signature Latte, REVIEW: Stuffed Puffs Chocolate Peppermint Bark Marshmallows, REVIEW: Red Bull Winter Edition Arctic Berry Energy Drink. The Texas-based creamery’s new flavor, Fudge Brownie Decadence, is a luscious chocolate French ice cream with fudge brownie chunks and a whipped topping loaded with chocolate flakes. ice cream usually is (I also could compare it to the whipped ice cream, which seemed like Blue Bell’s normal ice cream). This is where I must deliver a stern warning, just in case you ever happen to discuss this topic with someone from Texas.