I'm a bit disappointed at how many cats eye type marbles were in there - these are very common and extremely cheap to buy and accounted for 20% of the marbles in the tub. My son collects marbles and he only had 6 of the 50 already in his collection. Please try again. While business has always been there from the large warehouses, my quarry’s vision is to expand and serve even the medium and small size fabricators directly. We would have sample slabs of the most popular colors in our yard for customers to see. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. He was delighted because the marbles are all pleasing to the eye and some very unique in appearance. If I’d shipped them for a gift, their packaging would’ve been a disappointment, but all in all, decent. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2016. Adding LED string lights around marble-filled jars and vases highlights the colorful collectibles and turns them into focal points in the room. Erratum sheet for Marbles: Identification and Price Guide 5th Edition After I approved the Final Draft of the book, the publisher changed two of the images without my consent. We stock machine made marbles in a multitude of colors and designs in sizes from pee-wees to 50mm.

Classics 160 Marbles In A Tin Box by Toysmith - Retro Nostalgia Glass Shooter…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I ended up giving them to my kids. Recommended for ages 6 and up. These marbles were purchased as a fortieth anniversary gift for my marble collecting husband.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Where to Buy. Teaching a child to shoot marbles will promote his/her dexterity, hand eye coordination, counting skills and competitive challenge. MarbleWarehouse.com is one of the First Stone Supplier online, running for the last twenty (20) years. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 1, 2014.

We always beat our competitors in quality at the lowest possible prices, while providing excellent customer service. © SlabMarket 2004 - 2020 All rights reserved. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. I bought these for a personal project, however when my adult kids 37, 38 and 43 saw them I stood back and watched them transport back to the 80's evoking memories of battles played, they were in awe and going through each marble, reminiscing, laughing, it was an absolute joy watching and listening to them they gave me a magical moment that I'll treasure. Please contact Play Visions or… The marbles are beautiful. Choose from over 200 quarries in the world! Replacement Marbles for Marble Run - Set of 100 - Assorted Colors - Size 9/16 Inch ... Marbles for Chinese Checkers, 60 pc, 10 each of 6 colors - Made in USA. Regal Games 160 Count Traditional Glass Marbles with a Storage Tin, 3 Sizes, Variet... POPLAY 50 PCS Beautiful Player Marbles Bulk for Marble Games,Multiple Colors(1 Whis... KERRT Invisible Ink Pen Secret Message Pens for Kids Party Favors Ideas Gifts (8 pcs). Slab Market: Tell us a little bit about your company. They are not really suitable for marble runs but are great for playing other games with. All our products are delivered to your home within the tentative time. I have to give it three stars since the container came damaged.

Slab Market: Roberto, please give us some background information on your company.

Thus our low prices do not involve any compromise on the quality of our products. Love the various sizes. Top Quality Slabs - we put our name on it! Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the discount at any time. A marvellous mixture of marbles with a cotton bag, dice and games instructions 4 Years +. Before finding out about Slab Market, we usually sold our material to large fabricators and warehouses. I was impressed! There's also a dice inside.

Mix of colours. Contains 50 marbles, dice and games instructions. Roberto Vieira: Our company, BSE, is a medium-sized manufacturer and exporter of natural stone slabs in Brazil.

Discount does not apply to digital content. Marginally prefer the other ones, just for mix and prettiness.buse for games and reward jars. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The store is located near the intersection of K-32 & Hwy 7 in Bonner Springs, KS.

They arrived rolling around in the bottom of the box, but they were all there and none were broken. Not for children under 3 yrs. The discount is provided by Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019.

My son produced his super king size marble [kinker as they called it back in the day] that he'd kept from a kid and they delighted in telling my grandsons all about them and how they used to play on the covered drain lid in the garden. Looking for wholesale pricing?

The marbles themselves vary in size and pattern, some are plain and brightly coloured and some have very elaborate markings, they range from standard to large gobstopper sized. We started our journey from Los Angeles and today we place our business banner in all over the USA. Toysmith Neato! They have refused to put an Erratum sheet in the book. But it is a cheap light plastic jar, and the side was dented in when it arrived. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Below are excerpts from our interview with him. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021.

Photo is what we got, plus two brilliant blues standard sized (I found later under the bed, so missed the photo). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 1, 2015. Classics 160 Marbles In A Tin Box by Toysmith - Retro Nostalgia Glass Shooter, Marble Games Are Timeless Play For Kids - Boys & Girls [Amazon Exclusive], My Toy House Shooter Glass Marbles with Marble Jar For Storage, Set of 12, 1-inch, Assorted Colors, 60PCS Colorful Glass Marbles,9/16 inch Marbles Bulk for Kids Marble Games,DIY and Home Decoration, Kangaroo Marble Set - 160; Marbles Game, in a Tin Box, 40 Pieces Cats Eyes Glass Marbles Sling Shot Ammo Assorted Colors with a Free Bonus Shooter Marble Drawstring Storage Bag. We help you find the colors you want at the lowest possible prices. Brought these and another set by toy post. You can also visit Moon Marble Company in person or online.

Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020.

We cater the best stones like marble, granite, limestone, Slate, Travertine and other floor and wall tiles from the factories overseas like Italy, Brazil, India, Pakistan etc to provide high-quality products at the lowest possible price. If any of the products or content related to this discount are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. Kids would love them, but I personally bought them as a gag gift for my Mom who is always complaining of losing her marbles and now she has them in a nice jar where we can always find them!

All in all this is a great starter set which would appeal to both boys and girls. 50 of the world's best assorted marbles, a cotton drawstring marble bag and an instruction booklet for 10 games to play all come packed in a shatterproof screw top plastic container.

Check with your local Hobbytown, Learning Express, Ace Hardware, or Do It Best store. I bought this on sale so I wasn't expecting much. I found a card with pictures of marbles on the front and was able to change the greeting to “Have a Marblelous Birthday“ to “Anniversary” and told him he could pick out forty of the fifty in the jar. Our everlasting best seller. Order now to get the best deal for your favorite room. Such a nice mixture of marbles! Fill glass jars with marbles and line them up on a shelf, out of reach of small children. Sold by Ader Products and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Wonderful memories and a special moment for me as an observer of day's gone by. 60pcs Game Replacement Marbles Colored Marbles Balls Compatible with Hungry Hippos(... Set of 100 Small Peewee Glass Marbles, Assorted Colors, for Small Marble Run Game, ... CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Thus our low prices do not involve any compromise on the quality of our products. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We have highly skilled experts and technicians who are being associated with the stone business since long and have a vast knowledge of the same.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Find Granite, Marble and other natural stones online, using our SlabMarket™ service. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2019.

Sold by Zack's Edu Castle and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. They both love picking out a new marble and adding it to their 'collection'. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 28, 2016. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This was a Christmas request and the recipient was absolutely delighted with them. Stone is our passion and in 29 years of the journey, we earn the trust of our customers by providing the highest quality natural stone (Marble tiles, granite tiles, slate tiles, limestone and many more) to local and national market with fast shipping facilities. Below is an interview about his experiences with Slab Market. Nice container and marble bag as well! Here is what I actually got, 24 unique and 26 duplicates: Packaging was stinky, but marbles are cute. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Great jar of marbles. Fast & Free shipping on many items! So, here's a copy of one I produced. As with other smaller businesses in this industry, my company never had a large inventory. All shipping, handling and customs documents are handled by us so you can relax and enjoy the savings. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $17.37 Shipping to Italy. Please try again. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. For Wholesale Customers: We believe Blue Ridge Knives is the best distributor your business could have for its wholesale cutlery needs.

Mini Hatchet Catalog 2004 Edition Matchsafe Marble's Lockback Electrician's Knife Multi-Colored Marbles Outdoors Knives 808D Damascus Small Skinner Fixed Blade Knife with Round Design Stag Handle Multi-Colored Marbles Outdoors Knives 811 Marbles Upswept Sickle with Surgical Steel Upswept Sickle Blade Multi-Colored Scrimshaw Series Congress Cattle Knife Marbles Pocket Chopper Hat Clip …