We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tips & Tricks: Customize your cake by adding 1/2 teaspoon coconut, almond or mint extract to the cake batter prior to baking. CONTAINS WHEAT. Please try again. It makes a fun treat for birthdays, school and work lunches, picnics, parks, camping trips and anytime you want to indulge your sweet tooth. Made exactly as the box instructs, and we ate it without any frosting. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.

Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. We aim to show you accurate product information. I purchased it when it was an "add-on" item for $2.10, and I couldn't be happier with the deal that I got!!! I cannot get over how good this cake is! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA), CORN STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR. Basic, without all the chemicals.

Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery See All Buying Options. Top positive review. It is delicious and 2. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it.

Make sure you follow the instructions perfectly and time your mixing and it comes out Amazing each time so nice to have a box mix not filled with bad ingredients! Indulge in homemade taste without all of the fuss with a new line of Purely Simple Cake mix. The packs were all in the original case and not a one of them was leaking...so I did not have the misfortune that the other reviewers talked about. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There was a problem completing your request. Follow the directions - you will need a hand mixer too. Like a lot of the other reviews I had one package rupture during shipping. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Pillsbury ™ Funfetti ® Slime Cake Mix.

Frost cooled cake with prepared Pillsbury Purely Simple Frosting Mix. Free shipping on orders of $35+ & save 5% with your Target RedCard. This cake mix was amazing! Simply happy. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again later. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Electrode, Comp-a26f73dd-4d85-44d5-ade5-f63a4e5fad75, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8be60266-007-175bb18b2f5f15, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:15:59 GMT, Electrode, Comp-6b8434de-4b90-45a1-ada5-b45f679314f1, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-8846804c-007-175bb1a65ce09b, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:17:50 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Fantastic! Ingredients: Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Nutritional Information. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. It is delicious and 2. It contains only 190 calories per serving size.

This is a great, all natural cake mix. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.

See more details at. How are ratings calculated? See our price match guarantee. This creme cake mix is ideal for suspending fruits, nuts and other particulates. Good for Pillsbury!! It makes about the same amount as a container of icing you would buy in the store. Current selection is: 2 Pack, (6 Pack) Simple Mills Chocolate Muffin And Cake Baking Mix, 10.4 Oz,

Make the day even more special with this Pillsbury Purely Simple White Cake Mix. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. After frosting cake, sprinkle with toasted sliced almond for an almond flavored delight.Make luscious lemon frosting by beating 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel and 1 teaspoon lemon juice into the prepared frosting mix.Add 1/2 teaspoon mint extract to bowl when preparing frosting mix. Much better than vegan "made from scratch" cakes. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target.

Product formulation and packaging may change. Hard to find in our neck of the woods so we order it on Walmart's website and have it shipped for free to our local Walmart store. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2016, I wanted to add a positive review, but it is only after having the same results as some of the others: dry, lumpy and dense, without a lot of flavor. I was very happy with this item. Made my own icing. Like the fact is about as "healthy" of a box cake mix as you can get other than Organic. Find A Store Available In: 17 OZ

There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Add to Wish List.

Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. It makes a fun treat for birthdays, school and work lunches, picnics, parks, camping trips and anytime you want to indulge your sweet tooth.

, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-bb9c6025-0806-4f0e-9fef-48419bfb1dfa, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6faee243-007-175bb08a1c3cee, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 05:58:26 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ce22ceb7-2e77-47aa-8264-8483b3642d5e, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-a4b91c85-007-175bb1ae66e8eb, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:18:23 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. No Colors, Preservatives or Artificial Flavors. Pillsbury Purely Simple Chocolate Cakes Mix -17 oz, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Contains one 17-ounce box of Pillsbury Purely Simple Chocolate Cake & Cupcake Mix, Simply no colors, preservatives or artificial flavors, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Electrode, Comp-a2e081ca-1e89-458b-928a-56541df64e6f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0652edd0-007-175bb0b9dd26aa, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:01:42 GMT, Pack Size. Good for Pillsbury!! Watch it carefully. We also love the Purely Simple Chocolate Frosting for its deliciousness and lack of chemicals. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2017. Please try again. Pillsbury™ versatile cake mixes allow you to create a multitude of moist, delicious, super-rich specialties from one easy mix.

We also love the Purely Simple Chocolate Frosting for its deliciousness and lack of chemicals. Available in cost-effective, 9 lb bulk format for smaller operations. Homemade Taste.- No colors, preservatives, or artificial flavors- No bleached flour- Yields 24 cupcakes- Just need butter, milk, and eggs. Please select a Pillsbury Baking product category Cakes; Frostings; Brownies; Flour; Gluten Free; Funfetti; Girl Scout; Breads & Muffins; Sugar Free; Seasonal; Cookies; Purely Simple; Baking Spray with Flour; If you have questions about our products, please call us toll free at 1-800-767-4466. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Please try your search again later. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again. MAY CONTAIN EGG, MILK AND SOYBEAN INGREDIENTS. Read All Reviews | Write a Review . Made my own icing. Shop Pillsbury Purely Simple White Cake Mix - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We love this frosting and I hope Amazon will be selling it again as it's very hard to find. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2017. Although the bake time should be reduced by about 5-10 minutes depending on your oven. Manufacturers, I received 6 packs just like was advertised. The price could not be beat either. It contains only 190 calories per serving size. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 8/29, you can score icing for $0.60 or cake mix for $1.49!Even less if you have a Target Redcard!

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Pillsbury Purely Simple Buttercream Frosting Mix, 13.2 oz. This cake mix was amazing!

It takes just three simple steps to go from the box to your table for enjoyment. PB 17OZ PURELY SIMPLE WHT CAKE; Pillsbury Purely Simple simply has no colors, preservatives or artifical flavors.- Simple Ingredients. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Canned frosting doesn't even come close.

This mix has a delicious moisture light texture that melts in your mouth. Go to. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday.

Although the bake time should be reduced by about 5-10 minutes depending on your oven. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy.

suppliers and others provide what you see here, Unable to add item to List. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. What a GREAT deal it was!! Homemade Taste.- No colors, preservatives, or artificial flavors- No bleached flour- Yields 24 cupcakes- Just need butter, milk, and eggs Bake a delicious cake or up to 24 cupcakes with easy-to-follow directions or challenge yourself sometime with the recommended recipes listed on the box. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2017. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Pillsbury Purely Simple mixes provide a deliciously homemade taste with simple ingredients! Write a review.

Free of preservatives, artificial colors or added flavors, this white cupcake mix also has no trans fat and provides a good source of calcium.