https://fricksqualitymeats.com/locations/ I have figured out how to get the ham down to as low of a sodium level as I can. Fully cooked and delicious at any temperature. Fully Cooked, No Sugar, Keto Paleo Diet Friendly, No Nitrite Nitrate, Holiday Smoked Ham, Made in the US. Your email address will not be published. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Cold ham sandwiches, chopped up ham in scrambled eggs, or just stealing a piece from the fridge before dinner… this was a huge problem! Bold Peppenero Garlic Ham . Get it sliced fresh at your local deli.

Our hams have been perfectly smoked with hickory embers for over 30 hours! Keep moisture in the bottom so ham doesn't dry out. It is a food additive used to keep food fresh.

Rocky, I have not come across low sodium ham yet. Low-Sodium Cooking, Low-sodium cooking. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our low sodium ham–and all of our deli meats–are free of by-products, artificial colors, gluten and soy. Ingredients: Cured With: Water, Dextrose, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less of: Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Nitrate. 0%. Then I added a one pound bag of dried lentils I found in the pantry, following the directions on the bag to sort and rinse. *Except for those naturally occurring in the celery juice powder and sea salt. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. Place ham from refrigerator in the pot on a large burner. Our hams serve families of all sizes! Compare to Smithfield or Edwards brands.

In any size and any flavor, a genuine ham from Smithfield really makes any meal—not just the holidays. 1. But if your diet allows…I would like to help you enjoy the very occasional piece of low-sodium ham. Sodium 150.0mg. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore. 6%. The low-sodium ham pre-cooking breakdown at this point: Frick’s Bone in ham: 245 mg per 1 ounce. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4f131dfc26ad64802c91d5a4fec56d9" );document.getElementById("h6037022f2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Real Family, Real Faith, Really low-sodium cooking! That might be easier to find. Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on this website. Ingredients. We’ve been selected Best Ham by three different national magazines! Product Title LonoLife Low-Sodium Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder ... Average rating: 2.3 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings Current Price $28.00 $ 28 . Calories 30.0. Available in three sizes, plus a complimentary honey glaze packet is included.