FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £25 T&C'S APPLY, White Chocolate, Citrus Gin & Lemon Curd Blondie. Because I was ready to rename this dessert Lemon Cake!

Lemon is one of my favorite flavors, so this sounds really good to me. Sonia recently posted…Instagram Weekly 18th-31st July, Oh these look rather fabulous! Not gonna lie, these look absolutely delicious! Privacy Policy | These blondies are chewy, with a buttery caramel flavor, topped with a tangy and creamy lemon layer. My son's friends stopped over one night and plate of lemon blondies was immediately shoved under their noses as soon as they entered the house. Oh I so relate, we are missing the everyday adventures we used to take for granted! Registered number: 08908935 If any of you make this recipe please don't forget to tag me and share with #bakingwithalana, I love seeing your pictures! Lemon Blondies with Cream Cheese and White Chocolate is bursting with bright citrusy flavor of lemon and the smoothness and tang of cream cheese. more information Accept. They are reminiscent of the bright, sunshine-y presence that is Doris Day! Cover the lemon curd with the rest of the blondie batter.

OH MY GOSH! dessert :-), Thanks Daniell! For reference, here’s what I call a heaping Tbsp for this recipe: And if you’re tempted to just use ½ cup flour rather than measuring out 8 heaping Tbsps, see my note in the recipe card! And that’s thanks to the white chocolate in the recipe, which acts the same way regular chocolate works in a brownie recipe. © 2020 In Good Flavor. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (Oh, and great tip on the white chocolate on Amazon – that is cheaper! One completely smooth and incorporated, let the mixture cool for 5 minutes. Thanks Adina! This Friday, April 3rd, is Doris Day’s birthday!

My new job has massively impinged on the time I have to bake, so one of the first things I did now both the kids and I are on holiday for the summer was head back into the kitchen. I’ve never had a blondie before, let alone a lemon one. Oh my word, they look delicious! I love the Doris Day inspiration behind these blondies. Now the hard bit… Wait for your blondies to fully cool before taking a big slice for yourself.

In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, light brown sugar, granulated sugar and lemon zest or oil. Mother of three, master of none. Make sure you don’t fold too much or all the air will leave the mixture. I'm into anything lemon these days!!

I like to window shop at Amazon. Beat in the melted butter, a little at a time. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and coconut in a small bowl.

And I'm all about a fudgey (pudgey??) All you need to do is follow the recipe and make some! Get our latest recipes direct in your inbox.

It is more enjoyable when there are little ones around to devour the treats.

But don’t give into the temptation!!! link]. These blondies look and sound perfectly scrumptious, Shannon! My personal assessment...still cakey, too rich, and all of the lemon curd sank to the bottom. These white chocolate lemon blondies truly are blonde brownies, meaning they are moist and fudgy like a brownie…but they’re blonde, like Doris!

I had no idea that there was a Doris Day birthday celebration in Carmel each year, that’s so sweet. Beat on medium high to high for a minute to incorporate sugar. Once melted, add in your caster sugar and soft dark brown sugar in a bowl, then add your vanilla extract and mix until combined, Next, crack in your eggs and stir until fully combined, Add your flour, baking powder and pinch of salt, stirring to combine, ensure there are no lumps of flour left, Next stir in your white chocolate chips (you can use any chocolate you like!

I'll gladly test them for you!

These sound absolutely delicious Thao! Oops, scratch that last one! Photos and content are the property of In Good Flavor. In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter and the white chocolate over medium heat. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.

your own Pins on Pinterest Once the blondies have finished baking, sprinkle some turbinado sugar over the top of each blondie.

Once melted, add in your caster sugar and soft dark brown sugar in a bowl, then add your vanilla extract and mix until combined, Next, crack in your eggs and stir until fully combined, Add your flour, baking powder and pinch of salt, stirring to combine, ensure there are no lumps of flour left, Next stir in your white chocolate chips (you can use any chocolate you like! ), ensure all are covered; Take the mixture and add to your greased or lined baking tray; Create 4 shallow troughs using a teaspoon ready to add your lemon curd Oh you will absolutely love blondies! The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. Pour the mixture into the tin and blob over the lemon curd. I made so many versions of this lemon blondie in a period of a week I began to wonder if I would ever get it right. I'm Thao (the "h" is silent). Of course, my inspiration behind the development of this recipe was Doris herself!