After a long day, recharge your batteries with the intensely bold and flavorful top-quality 100% Arabica beans that blend seamlessly together into the smooth acidity and incredible layers of toasty flavors. **② Single serve cup will be hot after the beverage is dispensed. I did not expect it to taste so good because it was so cheap. I've been an avid coffee drinker for as long as I can remember,,, From the time I was 3 or 4 years old, I still remember sitting around with my parents or grandparents in front of the fireplace on those cold winter mornings, sipping on a piping hot cup ... Wow talk about waking up to a terrific smell. Now I buy Bookmark. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Position mug below beverage outlet and press start. GV french roast fills the spot now for me. also makes some of Wal-Mart's Great Value products. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page.

To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. From Dark Roast to Dark Bold and Toasty by: Anonymous I too used to drink the dark roast but now there's something better from Great Value coffee it's 100% Arabica it's the French roast and it says Dark and underneath that it says Bold and Toasty 24.2 Oz can for $6.62 I drink it with the great value French vanilla creamer. Now I have to cancel. While this certainly isn’t a fancy gourmet coffee there isn’t really a bad taste to it. At first I just bought Folgers but then one day as I was walking through the ... Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee, I've used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like it, When I think about it, there isn't a whole lot of difference when compared to Maxwell house or other name brand coffees, Overall Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee is an outstanding value and I would highly recommend this item. This is a freeze dried coffee 'for a smooth, rich flavour' so I was hopeful it was going to be better. French roasted gives you a smokey, thin bodied, classic dark chocolate colored cup of coffee that you can sip at home or in the office to get your day started.

As always, our taste tests are in no way influenced by or sponsored by the brands included. I am very cheap about a lot of things; however, there is one thing that I refuse to be cheap about and that is my coffee.

This ... Usually I and my husband prefers to take coffee rather than any other drink.So I used to buy coffee seeds,powder it and prepare decoction.It is a laborious process.We want to try the instant coffee.But none was upto our expectation.Atlast our search for good instant coffee ends with this ... Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. What others said when purchasing this item.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. The Folgers jingle didn't lie, coffee really "is the best part of waking up." Since I first tried this coffee I have been buying it consistently. I highly recommend this!! Premium Coffee is a generic brand coffee that is sold at Walmart and is possibly a Walmart exclusive item.. I’ve used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like it. The most important part of my breakfast and afternoon snacks would be drinking my daily dose of coffee.

After a long day, recharge your batteries with the intensely bold and flavorful top-quality 100% Arabica beans that blend seamlessly together into the smooth acidity and incredible layers of toasty flavors.

AGAIN! While this certainly isn’t a fancy gourmet coffee there isn’t really a bad taste to it. Received in good condition. The coffee is tasty on its own but you can also fix up a cup with your favorite cream, flavored syrup, or sugar. Add to List. It's an integral part of the smooth functioning of our lives, which is why it's a good idea to make sure you get it right. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Great Value 100% Arabica French Roast Dark Ground Coffee showcases a rich blend of Arabica beans that are dark roasted for a deep captivating flavor. re : I’ve used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like itI just got GV brand 100% Arabica 48 single serve cups and I was literally throwing up and getting such a warming sensation that wasn’t normal. we especially love the french roast coffee flavor because of the smooth taste. Our panel of editors blind-tested 10 different brands of French roast to determine which brand roasts its beans right. We live for our night caps out in the patio. Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend comes from Folgers. this will be my daily drink of coffee until this brand changes. The new McDonald's Premium Roast Coffee is way better then the old kind. I like the bold stong flavor and the price. Some brands we couldn't get our hands on, such as Green Mountain Coffee, but we tested all brands available in our area.

Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Enjoy these aromatic, bold, and character filled cups of the Great Value 100% Arabica French Roast Dark Ground Coffee. At this time, our records indicate this product is active and is not being discontinued. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Thank you for your inquiry. And being able to buy this large box of 96 k-cups for only $24 is a no-brainer! The container is easy to open and close, and keeps the coffee adequately fresh. If you would like more information regarding product availability, please contact your local store and speak with a member of management. Manufacturers, I really like the smell of Maxwell House dark roast coffee when it is brewing in the coffee pot. How did your favorite French roast coffee rank?

Next best thing to Maxwell Coffee just hope Walmart keeps it in stock because it goes out fast I buy 96 count for 24.00 every week because we are coffee drinkers hope Walmart lowers the price a little bit I do all My Shopping at Walmart in Newburgh NY.

There are 96 single-serve ground coffee pods in each pack that are suitable for all major brewing systems.

Maxwell House French Roast Coffee is a medium dark roast coffee made from 100% Arabica beans. French roasted gives you a smokey, thin bodied, classic dark chocolate colored cup of coffee that you can sip at home or in the office to get your day started. re : I’ve used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like itI have used this brand coffee for quite some time and have always been quite satisfied with the taste for the value. And my favorite coffee of choice is Folger's Classic Roast, the ... As a java addict, I've come to find that I drink upwards of three to five cups of coffee if it was a conservative day. Great Value 100% Arabica French Roast Dark Ground Coffee showcases a rich blend of Arabica beans that are dark roasted for a deep captivating flavor. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. I really can't tell the difference between it and the more expensive brands. That's only 25 cents per cup of coffee! But is Folgers the best coffee to wake up to? Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. The coffee is tasty on its own but you can also fix up a cup with your favorite cream, flavored syrup, or sugar. Great Value Brand French Roast. Electrode, Comp-9c7fa1ce-8a14-49b2-a877-22f08274629d, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bc8995b0-007-175bcf1b80342a, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:52:39 GMT, Folgers Black Silk, Dark Roast Coffee, K-Cup Pods, 48-Count. Well worth the convenience!! ©2020 Verizon Media. Overall Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee is an outstanding value and I would highly recommend this item. I had the chance to purchase Folger's Country Roast coffee for a really low price. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I am a coffee addict that always loves a great bargain. If you require information regarding Walmart.com payment methods please contact Walmart.com Customer Service at 800-966-6546 . We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend is a coffee that has a unique flavor and scent. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Great Value™ French Roast Dark 100% Arabica Coffee …

It's a dark roast (the same they use to make espresso), with bittersweet undertones yet none of the natural acidity that you get with lighter roasted beans.

We aim to show you accurate product information. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Private Brands team at 877-505-2267. Enjoy these aromatic, bold, and character filled cups of the Great Value 100% Arabica French Roast Dark Ground Coffee. I like to drink coffee anytime of the day. I see no difference in taste comparison to Maxwell House or Folgers brand coffees. But we're here to tell you that if you like your coffee bold and full flavored, French roast is the right choice for you. It is finely ground, and mountain grown. Share!

it because it tastes just as good, if not better. French Roast Dark 100% Arabica Coffee 4 Cups. So one company might get the contract to make great value dryer sheets and another might get the contract to make great value light bulbs while another gets the contract for great value milk. At this time, our records indicate this product is compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewer. **② Single serve cup will be hot after the beverage is dispensed.

Excellent service. I also like ... Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee.

All rights reserved. The coffee is tasty on its own but you can also fix up a cup with your favorite cream, flavored syrup, or sugar. Love love LOVE the Great Value brand of coffee. See more details at. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I promise you'll like it. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-3cd6f643-8c64-4461-9deb-ac2e4c72d298, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-982b5836-008-175bcf221cf572, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:53:06 GMT, Electrode, Comp-9471fa11-e2b0-4a7a-a6a7-d3403c6044c6, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-b4318162-007-175bcfdb709bd7, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:05:45 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Position mug below beverage outlet and press start. In the mornings, I am tasked to put some on the brewer so that we'd have a fresh cup every morning. I have different instant coffee mixes and I have had the opportunity to try the Nescafe Gold Roast 3-in-1 coffee mix. This listing is compatible with models that take K-cups.