As far as I’m concerned, that’s success.” – Tom Petty, “Success to me is having ten honeydew melons and eating only the top half of each slice.” – Barbra Streisand, “I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings.” – Margaret Mead, “Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.” – John Wooden, “Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take.” – Christopher Reeve, “What is success?

Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.

James Joyce, Motivation is The Key to Success

Orison Swett Marden, Happiness is the key to success If you can enjoy it, it’s wonderful. "Fall seven times and stand up eight. Listen to the greats with proven track records. Habit is what keeps you going. 10 Quotes on Persistence to Help You Keep Going ... Education will not. "Try not to become a man of success. It has been my experience that competency in mathematics, both in numerical manipulations and in understanding its conceptual foundations, enhances a person’s ability to handle the more ambiguous and qualitative relationships that dominate our day-to-day financial decision-making. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. 225+ Motivational Quotes to Inspire Meaningful Action, 130+ Helpful Quotes on Hard Work, Leadership and Success, 40 Quotes About Strength (And How to Find It), 46 Good Morning Quotes to Inspire and Motivate You, 90 Motivational Quotes on Hard Work and Giving it Your All, 89 Inspirational (And Motivational) Daily Quotes for Work Success, 14 Inspirational Quotes for When Work Sucks, 69 Quotes that Teach Synergy and Teamwork, 106 Quotes on How to Be an Effective and Inspiring Leader, 107 Quotes About Change to Help You Get Through Anything, 37 Dr. Seuss Quotes That Can Change the World, 36 Inspirational Harry Potter Quotes for a Braver You, 34 Inspirational Self Love Quotes to Make Yourself Stronger, 33 Deep Buddha Quotes on Love, Life and Happiness, 105 Inspirational Nature Quotes on Life and Its Natural Beauty, 31 Too True (And Relatable) Friendship Quotes for Best Friends, 165 Encouraging Moving On Quotes and How to Let Go, How to Motivate Employees: 5 Scientifically-Backed Methods to Get Results. "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda, “Success is like a lightning bolt. With the right education and perhaps even the right teacher or guide on your side, anything is possible. ", 11. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller, “I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, “We fall forward to succeed.” – Mary Kay Ash, “Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them.

When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success. I want to work with the top people, because only they have the courage and the confidence and the risk-seeking profile that you need "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. "I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.

Make all you can. In fact, we’ll look at some of these under a number of different categories. "I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite. "Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. ", 17. "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Happiness doesn’t depend on the actual number of blessings we manage to scratch from life, only our attitude towards them. It is unlocking your true potential to make your life itself a work of art. ", 35.

It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates, “I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns, “If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.” – Maya Angelou, “Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result.” – Oscar Wilde, “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill, “Do something you really like, and hopefully it pays the rent.