Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. The 6-inch size is perfect for first birthday smash cakes or individual-sized cakes. Limit one coupon per product. HUDSON, OH 44236 UNITED STATES. You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination. This cake pan is made of steel for durability and perfectly baked cakes. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. Bake in the preheated 350 degree oven for 6 minutes. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. Can't wait to make my cake! I wanted a small Bundt pan and I found one in Tennessee (and I'm in Texas) it was made out of pottery, unfortunately I broke it. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. thick, the perfect depth for a multilayered cake; non-stick coating means easy release and clean up. I had one of these pans and just needed a new one to make I saw on Wilton Facebook live. These pans make tall trendy layered cakes easy to bake. Every thing I do is a Challenge! JOANN+ can help your business, shop, or organization, THINK BIG with volume pricing, flexible payments and more, See what's new and check out our latest offers. It's a lasting addition and a must-have for any commercial bakery, restaurant, or catering operation. 6 Inch (Set of 5),Gray, Wilton Performance Aluminum Pan 8-Inch Round Cake Pans, Set of 2, Wilton Small and Tall Aluminum Cake Pans, 2-Piece - Layer Cake Pan Set, Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 6in Round Cake Pan Set, 2-Piece, Wilton Round Cake Pans, 4 Piece Set for 6-Inch, 8-Inch, 10-Inch and 12-Inch Cakes, Wilton Excelle Elite Springform Pan, Sturdy Non-Stick and Scratch-Resistant Springform Pan, 6-Inch, Aluminum Round Cake Pans, 3-Piece Set with 8-Inch, 6-Inch and 4-Inch Cake Pans, 6 Inch Cake Pan, P&P CHEF 4-Piece Stainless Steel Round Baking Pans Layer Cake Pans Tin Set, Non Toxic & Healthy, Mirror Polished & Dishwasher Safe, Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Round Cake Pan, 6 Inches by 2 Inches, Set of 2, 6 Inch Cake Pan Set of 3, E-far Stainless Steel Round Smash Cake Baking Pans, Non-Toxic & Healthy, Mirror Finish & Dishwasher Safe, Wilton Easy Layers!

Versatile pan makes beautiful ring cakes and so much more; Non-stick surface for easy release and quick cleanup; 6 in. This is just the size I needed to make multiple small cakes. Oversize charges may apply. The 6-inch size is perfect for first birthday smash cakes or individual-sized cakes. Wilton Round Cake Pan, Even-Heating for Perfect Results Every Time, Durable Heavy-Duty Aluminum, … We aim to show you accurate product information. $15.99. (3 packs), Cake Pan Set of 3 (6 inch/8 inch/9½ inch), E-far Stainless Steel Round Layer Cake Baking Pans, Perfect for Birthday Wedding Tier Cake, Non-Toxic & Healthy, Mirror Finish & Dishwasher Safe, Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Round Cake Pan, Round Silicone Cake Pan Baking Mold 6 Inches - Set of 2 - BPA-Free - Kitchen Baking Tool Red and Blue with Egg White Separator, Webake Layer Cake Pan Set, 6 Inch Round Rainbow Cake Baking Pans, Silicone Cake Mold for Jumbo Whoopie Pie Cake Vegetable Pancakes Taco Shells Pizza Crust Omelet Frittata, and Resin Craft (Set of 5), Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 9 x 13-Inch Pan, Fat Daddio's Round Cheesecake Pan, 6 x 3 Inch, Silver, Baking Essentials to create your favorites at home. SAVE UP TO 60%! Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. Place your order by 5pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day. Looking at Walmart they had 6 of these left in stock (so I bought all 6). There's a problem loading this menu right now. Only items selected as ship-to-home count toward “spend” threshold. LEARN MORE, We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. So glad I finally saw them on Wilton Web site. It bakes evenly and easy to clean. Have yet to use this but I'm hoping I can have 3 layers of cake (Post torting) using 1 pan...we will see what happens. Small but pretty in the end.

The pan held on to nothing but the spray and parchment; best pans I’ve used! With each layer 3/4-inch, bake a fun rainbow cake, ombre cake, or a yummy chocolate cake with different fillings to … LEARN MORE, Wilton Fondant & Gum Paste Mold Buttons Bows, Wilton Decorator Preferred Fondant 5lb Black, Wilton Plastic Center Column Rods 3 Pkg Includes Two 4" & One 2", Wilton Decorator Preferred 16" Smooth Edge Plate, Wilton 12 Cavity Rose Silicone Candy Mold, Help Center | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Privacy Policy | California Notice of Collection | Do Not Sell My Info | California Supply Chain Disclosure | Provide Feedback. After buying some Rum Cakes that were excellent, I decided to make my own.

Pure aluminum is the perfect material for baking cakes–it creates a light, golden brown surface, beautiful for decorating. My cake came out of it extremely smooth and very easy to wash as well . Everyday bakers and cake decorators alike will love this Wilton 6-inch round cake pan for years to come. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. So I got lucky when I bought 6. Ombre cakes, rainbow cakes, naked cakes, classic tortes and more! Ombre cakes, rainbow cakes, naked cakes, classic tortes and more! (15, 2 cm x 6… You can use this fluted tube pan for so much more than just ring style cakes. These pans make tall trendy layered cakes easy to bake. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The quality of this pan is great. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Made with premium aluminum for even heating, the sides are deeper so you get a higher cake … Save yourself the trouble of torting your cakes with this set of 6 in. Exclusions apply. Great product from Wilton!

Save yourself the trouble of torting your cakes with this set of 6 in. 3-In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademarks of Jo-Ann Stores, LLC. I brought two flute pans this month they were what I had been looking for a long time I was so pleased with them I brought another two last week.. We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Bake a more elegant angel food cake or pound cake, make a ring of banana or zucchini bread and you can even use it to make a meatloaf. 4.99 SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS—NO COUPON NEEDED! The ball pan uses the same amount of batter as a 2-layer 8" cake, so I would go with that serving chart. I found these on Wilton's webpage and it was the exact width that I have been looking for. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions.

According to Wilton an 8" round serves 24 - but that is wedding-sized slices. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. I can see where 24 might be possible but it's a … One cake Recipe will make 3 6" cakes. high. One cake mix or a single batch of batter is enough to fill all five pans, and most ovens have the space to accommodate all five pans baking at once. Express Shipping is currently unavailable. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; Michaels Photo Gifts; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees, The Elf on the Shelf. It makes a small Bundt cake and it will never break on me.

I haven't had a chance to use this item yet. Manufacturers, View Full Return Policy ›. They are heavy gauge metal with Non-Stick but I still grease and flower them. Bake a more elegant angel food cake or pound cake, make a ring of banana or zucchini bread and you can even use it to make a meatloaf.