Use up to two "?"

attend, attendance, attendances, attendant, attendants, attended... See the full list of words here! Letter pairs and double letters - Bartend; Contend; Distend; Mistend; Portend; Pretend; Protend; Subtend; 6 Letter words that end with tend. This website requires JavaScript in order to work correctly. Enter a word to see if it's playable (up to 15 letters). Well, then I'll tend to my geese and tend 'em good, so I will. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/words-that-start-with-tend, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary. Every relaxation of strained relations in the world gives us a hope for final peace. My poor Gurard, who had helped me to tend my sister, was in bed ill with phlebitis. Words that rhyme with tend include bend, friend, spend, blend, end, trend, send, defend, descend and scent. List all words ending with tend Hook Word Lists. Tend is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 6 points. tend, tent & tens.

Adjectives with starting the letter, Words with all letters different - Another word for tend. Rate it: (0.00 / 0 votes) get the better of: To overwhelm or overcome; to influence heavily; to tend to control or persuade.

1). New search.

Have you no ears, or no conscience, not to tend the sick better? List all words ending with tend sorted by length or by how common the words are. He was the son of poor parents in Picardy, and when a boy was employed to tend sheep. wildcard characters to represent blank tiles or any letter. See more. Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words starting with tend.

tend (v): to take care of; to make something more likely to happen Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) tend example sentences.

9 Letter words that contain tend. Tend Total Number of words made out of Tend = 12 Tend is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 5 points. Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play! Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words that end with tend. The perfect dictionary for playing SCRABBLE® - an enhanced version of the best-selling book from Merriam-Webster. "You 'tend to your own troubles," returned the other, with an imitation of liveliness.

Related: Words that end in tend, Words containing tend. Rate it: (2.00 / 1 vote) drive at: To mean, signify; to aim or tend to a point.

ted 4). words containing tend Try to do a new search . Tend definition, to be disposed or inclined in action, operation, or effect to do something: The particles tend to unite. 1). Hook Word Lists. These ROOT-WORDS are TEND, TENS & TENT which come from the Latin meaning STRETCH & STRAIN. Merriam-Webster references for Mobile, Kindle, print, and more. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Gertrude spoke out freely: "You mean you astin' me to 'tend you' front do' fer you?" sorted by length or Words formed from any letters in tend, plus an optional blank or existing letter.

A very pleasant word for us today is No. My poor Gurard, who had helped me to tend my sister, was in bed ill with phlebitis. ten 3). by how common the words are.

Join our early testers! "You 'tend to your own troubles," returned the other, with an imitation of liveliness. (is, does often) avoir tendance à faire [qch] loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe. words start with Tend, words starting with Tend, words start Tend List all words containing tend, sorted by length, Words formed from any letters in tend, plus an optional blank or existing letter, List all words starting with tend,

Attend; Extend; Intend; 4 Letter words that end with tend…

Found 29 words that end in tend. browse all words in the list, explore See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

Found 116 words that start with tend.

Therefore the English words based on this Root have the three spellings.

Try to do a new search, List all words that start with Q, "You 'tend to your own business," cried the thoroughly enraged farmer. or words ending with tend, Didn't find the word you're looking for?

Ex : "faire référence à" tendre à faire [qch] loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe. browse all words in the list, explore Enter any letters to see what words can be formed from them. adjectives that start with Q or find all 5 letter words starting with Q, List all words by word length, Shaw said she we can tend to everything all right so maybe I will come. All Free. Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play! Try to do a new search, List all words that start with Q, Words formed from any letters in tend, plus an optional blank or existing letter, List all words starting with tend, Example sentences with the word tend. Didn't find the word you're looking for?

All words containing TEND are listed here. Anagrams of tend. The Latin Root has three spellings - tendo, tensus and tentus. 20 on the list.

Found 116 words that start with tend. List all words starting with tend, words containing tend or words ending with tend. all combinations of letters or find all

The children tend to 'raise cain' if they can't play ball after supper.

How to use tend in a sentence. It must tend to some end, or else our universe is ruled by chance, which is unthinkable. “Corporal,” “General,” “Sergeant,” “Private”: What’s The Order Of The Military Ranks? Tend is a 4 letter short Word starting with T and ending with D. Below are Total 12 words made out of this word. Attendant; Attendees; Attenders; Attending; Bartended; Bartender; Coattends; Coextends; Contended; Contender; Distended; Distender; Extenders; Extending; Intendant; Intendeds; Intenders; Intending; Mistended; Portended; Pretended; Pretender; Protended; Repetends; Subtended; Tendances; Tendences; Tenderers; Tenderest; Tendering; Tenderize; Tendinous; … tend to do [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end."

Find more rhyming words at wordhippo.com! il y a toujours l’un qui baise et l’autre qui, People of similar character, background, or taste, all those of similar interests and objectives, Well-regarded people who are morally upright, kind, and beneficent, You forget people that are no longer visible, if you don’t see someone for a while, you, People who are decent, friendly, and agreeable, To overwhelm or overcome; to influence heavily; to, A period, usually during the summertime, when news media, A sailboat, usually a cruising sailboats which. Well, then I'll tend to my geese and tend 'em good, so I will. Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words starting with tend. They tend to partake of the methods of pictorial caricature. 7 Letter words that end with tend. dent 3 letter Words made out of tend. Gertrude spoke out freely: "You mean you astin' me to 'tend you' front do' fer you?".

words containing tend Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Rate it: (0.00 / 0 votes) go to: To tend to support. tend - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums.

den 2). all combinations of letters or find all

word with tend, contains tend, Tend definition, definition for Tend, definition of tend, Anagrams of tend Letter pairs and double letters -

Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play! The perfect dictionary for playing SCRABBLE, HASBRO, its logo, and SCRABBLE are trademarks of Hasbro in the U.S. and Canada and are used with permission.

This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. adjectives that start with Q or find all 5 letter words starting with Q, List all words by word length, Adjectives with starting the letter, Words with all letters different - Find more ways to say tend, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? or words ending with tend, Didn't find the word you're looking for?

“Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names?