I caught trout, smallies, cats, suckers, a carp or big shiner, sun fish. Badin Lake, in Uwharrie National Forest, is a focal point for campers, hikers, anglers, hunters, boaters, swimmers and picnickers. Shore fishing Morrow State Park. A detailed fishing report for the Yadkin River will make the difference between a good fishing here and a bad one. Let's face it, there's a lot we can learn and share from one another like what bait or lure is generating the best results. Have any of you caught trout in the Yadkin River?

Theres no smallmouth or spotted bass in the yadkin! I was devastated. Sunfish with a Live Worm. They were introduced by NC wildlife because they're aggressive and easy to catch.

The Yadkin River, its tributaries and lakes provide multiple opportunities for recreation throughout the river basin. Yadkin River Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. What are you talking about?

8; Details; Find more fishing reports in North Carolina. thanks. Tips, tactics, gear reviews for everything from bass and bluegills to stripers and bluefish - if it's fishing related, we cover it.

as far a lure size for smallies i have caught many on small 1/16 ounce spinner to 5 inch crank baits. Anyway i only got to fish there like 2 or 3 times before a big storm came and ruined it by knocking a huge tree down right in front of the spot. But the Yadkin quickly turns murky muddy brown after any rainstorm.

Thanks, Randy . Anyway i only got to fish there like 2 or 3 times before a big storm came and ruined it by knocking a huge tree down right in front of the spot. But they're displacing the small and large mouth bass both of which grow much larger.

Click on any of the pins on the Yadkin County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. I caught trout, smallies, cats, suckers, a carp or big shiner, sun fish. Yadkin River Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. Oct 14, 2019 - Yadkin River. Yadkin County, North Carolina is home to 63 lakes, rivers, and other fishing spots. lake or stream) from the list above. I live in Greensboro and would love to not have to drive all the way to SParta to Smallmouth fish.

Copyright © Locality, LLC | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | About | Contact. Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:42 pm Posts: 46 Location: Clemmons, NC Hi, I live in Clemmons and was wondering if anyone regularly fishes the Yadkin River for smallmouth? Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 … This video is unavailable. Badin Lake, in Uwharrie National Forest, is a focal point for campers, hikers, anglers, hunters, boaters, swimmers and picnickers. Yadkin County, North Carolina is home to 63 lakes, rivers, and other fishing spots. Re: Smallmouth fishing in the Yadkin River. Oct 14, 2019 - Yadkin River.

Now get out there and fish! A couple years ago i found the best bank fishing spot i have ever had. My buddy..." Mountain Island Lake, "The best month to fish Forney Creek for it's nice trout are September/October and April/May...." Forney Creek, "Overabundant crappies, 5-10lbs channel catfish, nice bass, and sunfish make up the fishery of High..." High Point Lake. YADKIN RIVER ACCESS. i will agree the spots are becoming a problem in the yadkin. Tim Psimer. South Yadkin River is a stream located just 2.7 miles from Franklin, in Davie County, in the state of North Carolina, United States, near Clinton, NC.

Yadkin County, North Carolina is home to 63 lakes, rivers, and other fishing spots. Tim Psimer. Its hard being the bearer of bad news, but it is bad out there! I was devastated.

North Carolinians enjoy boating, tubing, swimming, fishing, camping, hiking and relaxing on and around the Yadkin River. 8; Details; Find more fishing reports in North Carolina.

State All StatesAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWashington DCWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming.

A couple years ago i found the best bank fishing spot i have ever had. lake or stream) from the list above. Thanks, Randy. On HookandBullet, we invite you to share your knowledge with others - what tackle is working, what fish species can be found here, and where the fish are hiding. Wow! HookandBullet.com, a Montlake Media brand.

10 oz. South Yadkin River is a stream located just 2.7 miles from Franklin, in Davie County, in the state of North Carolina, United States, near Clinton, NC. Click on any of the pins on the Yadkin County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. Badin Lake.

So whether it's a … We may have highlighted some of the best fishing spots in Yadkin County based on feedback from our visitors. The Mitchell and Fisher rivers pour muddy water into it very quickly after any storm. All rights reserved.

If you have trouble logging in, please contact VanNoppen Marketing at 828-432-5012. It can be pretty good.

We may have highlighted some of the best fishing spots in Yadkin County based on feedback from our visitors. Sunfish with a Live Worm. "Mt. Check out our Fishing Times chart to determine when the fish will be most active. Have any of you caught trout in the Yadkin River? Alternate names for this stream include Sapona River, South Fork Yadkin River and Yatkin River. Alternate names for this stream include Sapona River, Yatkin River and South Fork Yadkin River. Watch Queue Queue. 10 oz.

Post subject: Smallmouth fishing in the Yadkin River? Join us as we discuss the North Carolina Fishing License options, fishing rules and fishing regulations. Yadkin River, North Carolina fishing report, rainbow trout fly fishing forecast, fishing season updates, fly shop and fishing guides, and fly-fishing weather.

8 in.

Watch Queue Queue 8 in. Please remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure the stream is open to the public. TomKirkman Post subject: Re: Smallmouth fishing in the Yadkin River? Please report on the Yadkin trip. I do.

stays fairly clear above kerr scott resivor during rainy weather though but the river is shallow and small but you can take a yak down it. View unanswered posts | View active topics, Board index » Discussions » Archive and Catch-All, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest, Hi, I live in Clemmons and was wondering if anyone regularly fishes the Yadkin River for smallmouth? the biggest smallie i have ever caught was 3lb out of the yadkin but they are few and far between most of the time they are in the 1 lb range.

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:47 am . i fish the yadkin all the time it does get muddy.

Badin Lake.

“Anglers fishing this stretch of the Yadkin River can fish for smallmouth bass, spotted bass, redbreast sunfish and flathead catfish.” Private landowners donated use of the two sites to Surry and Yadkin counties to provide river access to the public. Shore fishing Morrow State Park.

I just don't like the little spots.

Click on any of the pins on the Yadkin County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. Top . Especially for kayak fishermen. lake or stream) from the list above.

We may have highlighted some of the best fishing spots in Yadkin County based on feedback from our visitors.