Sorry if you were looking for some deep message behind these stupid lyrics or something. "It's going down; I'm yelling timber."

He has pick of those on the ground....yes it's about sex. But according to all his interviews he gives thanks to the All Mighty. How do you think about the answers? is to deliver a warning that can mean life or death. So it's a warning. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; in kesha's song she says I'm yelling timber. Another meaningless party song, except it's mostly from a guy's pov, so it's more graphic than a woman's party song that's appropriate for radio. Another lyric to support my theory to timber meaning is "I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off To yell "Timber!" Now Kesha is sueing get manager. https://www.definitions.net/definition/yelling+timber. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */

Pitbull: Timber Meaning. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

So the song is saying "I'm yelling timber!, you better move!, you better dance!" Still have questions? So, he's basically saying he likes bodies (or girls) like Miley cyrus ; naked. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Next question: what is beyonces drunk on love about??? Tagged: Sex | Silly Songs | Sexual ... Get MP3 from Amazon Get MP3 from iTunes. (function() { is to deliver a warning that can mean life or death. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It's dangerous and repetitive work. To yell "Timber!" Web. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" You tell timber when a tree is about to fall....timber means pay attention something big is about to go down, I belive it means a party with heavy drinkin amd some extremly wild sex.

Good old pit bull is singing about taking advantaged of the f'd up girls at the bar before closing time. either big bodies or big butts, you decide. To yell timber is to warn or to alert a person or people.

(Don't know why you would except that from pitbull, anyway tbfh), They went wood-chopping and a tree was going to fall on them. Get your answers by asking now. It's dangerous and repetitive work. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Timber Lyrics. Lumberjacks work in the forest cutting down trees. (Guy&girl having sex) *Guy pulls on girls arms* Guy:TIMBER! div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

Thanks for your vote! Information and translations of yelling timber in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. "The party is timber tonight." So, as you get could get assume this is most likely about sex and Figure it out. Lumberjacks work in the forest cutting down trees. . What does Timber mean? In the song Timber by Ke$ha yelling timber means "she warns them or to alert them" maybe about the party or to alert them of her existence.