MAKE.” – Joss Whedon, “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” ―, “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ―, “Do one thing every day that scares you.”―, “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”―, “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates, “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”―, “Happiness is not something ready made. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow. Stop watering dead plants...bad relationships...bad friendships...stop embracing negativity. It comes with the job. Much better. Winning is the result.” – Joe Torre, “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Mike Murdock, “Losers quit when they fail. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Challenge your limits.” – Unknown, “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.” – Unknown, “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. Reply. It’s so sad that you feel the need to put me down to make yourself feel better. The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them. If a person runs someone else down to you, they will run you down to someone else. Sport never treated me bad. Life is like riding a bicycle. If you schedule it, it’s real.” – Tony Robbins, “Forget your excuses. Grow tall anyways. They’ll help you realize that nothing worth having is easy, but that you can enjoy the work involved in getting the prizes that you covet the most. For many, money blogs are a much-needed source of guidance and inspiration. Yeah. – Wendy Kopp, If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time. Always.” – J.K. Rowling. The most important thing to remember is that the greatest source of motivation will come from you.

– Sean Covey. George: I like sports. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Be prepared to let go of familiar faces throughout your journey. “I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.” – Louise Hay, “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou, “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin, “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. So whether you’re trying to finish a project, start a new. You can’t let your failures define you. When I want to get in the zone, I listen to, When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start, . Wherever it is, jobs that allow y... Oberlo uses cookies to provide necessary site functionality and improve your experience. – Dana Brunetti, Don’t think that just because you made it to the next level that the haters and naysayers disappear. And if you’re on the verge of giving up or struggling to push yourself to the next level, sometimes that’s just what you need. – Unknown, Don’t wish for other people’s misfortune. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them.

Choose wisely.”― Roy T. Bennett, “Dwell on the beauty of life. The reason they knew who I was is because I told them.” – Ursula Burns, “Never regret a day in your life.

Sports, movies what about a talk show host?Jerry: Talk show host. When they see other people improving their life and becoming successful, its a direct reflection to them of what they should be doing but are not. Why?

Where is the positive in this?” – Sara Blakely, “Doubt is a killer. Because I'm a winner. – Coco Chanel. 2. They have a problem for every solution. Knowing how to motivate yourself can help you accomplish anything you set your mind to, so let’s get to that next. – Joel Osteen. I’ll light the fire.

We all hustle to get where we need to be. Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! We are all meant to shine, as children do.” –, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”, “I can be changed by what happens to me. What else?George: This could have been a huge mistake.Jerry: Well, it doesn't sound like you completely thought this through. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.” – Tony Gaskins, “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. The secret of life is to dare. Motivation is your desire to do something with your personal life, at work, in school, in sports, or in any hobbies. I talk to people all the time. That’s what scares you most.” ― Sarah J. Maas, “It is only when we take chances, when our lives improve. Optimism is a choice. Tess Griman. – Steve Maraboli 5. Stop when you are done.” – Unknown, “Don’t tell people about your dreams. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success.

Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela, “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot, “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. | But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.” – Simon Sinek, “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.’ – A.C. Benson, “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” – Stanley McChrystal, “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz, “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman, “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. – Anthony Liccione. You can go as far as your mind lets you. Let people do what they need to do to make them happy, mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy. Everybody is always going to have haters. And you know what you know. – Sonya Parker, Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots. If I’m feeling like I’m in a rut, motivational songs like “You’re a Superstar” by Love Inc. picks me up. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”― Groucho Marx, “Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.” –Unknown, “If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” – Unknown, “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”– Brian Herbert, “The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.”― Mark Twain, “To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world.” – Chinese Proverb, “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Winners never quit!” Dr. Irene C. Kassorla, “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.” – Charles A. Jaffe, “If there is no wind, row.” – Latin Proverb, “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” – Joyce Meyers, “If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door.” – Milton Berle, “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso, “I never dreamt of success. “The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.” – Mother Teresa, “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”― Rob Siltanen, “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns, “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey, “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.”– Warren Buffett, “That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.”– Henry David Thoreau, “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.” ― Clare Boothe Luce, “Money is only a tool.

Thankfully they make you appreciate a good thing when you've finally found it. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other. Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. The misfits. Often those that criticize others reveal what he himself lacks. Clear your environment from negativity often. You don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciates you for who you are.